User Tag List

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree453Likes

Thread: Stop or keep going? (Dessange)

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Fine print said "Must purchase 2 products to receive cash back. Limit of 1 redemption per user."

Is that means no BOGO this time?

I have never use Snap before...are they prompt in refund your money???
    No, that does not mean no bogo. Go ahead and print your coupon. Snap is fairly quick, but hang on to your receipt is my advice!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Decaf and amira84 like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Every time, I go the staff insist the higher priced item, which is the treatment has to be the one I pay for, now reading through these posts, i see the offer is for free treatment. I wonder if I can go and claim the difference. Also this week but no other week I could not use two 1000 point coupons. They said only one could be used and indeed the system kept rejecting the second. But every other week I use two. Which is correct?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Thank you so much for the update. You wont believe how much i love you now. I was feeling kind of sad that this beautiful dessange deal might be gone forever but you made my day. Thanks a lot.
    I guess that means you want to keep going right? Taking it away answered your question lol
    amira84 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I always count it as points and not money because it takes me forever to actually spend them and I'd hate to lock money in for 2 or so years it takes me to spend them. haha

I will be buying some tomorrow for points too lol
    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I count my points as money too, which makes me treat redeeming like spending actual money. Helps me spend points practically instead of on cosmetics. Also, I can't remember exactly but there was overlapping of offers early on and it was an outright moneymaker. $10 a set or $15 a set, or maybe both lol. Definitely a blur lol. Anyways, I just ran out to get two more sets lol.

Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    Every time, I go the staff insist the higher priced item, which is the treatment has to be the one I pay for, now reading through these posts, i see the offer is for free treatment. I wonder if I can go and claim the difference. Also this week but no other week I could not use two 1000 point coupons. They said only one could be used and indeed the system kept rejecting the second. But every other week I use two. Which is correct?
    I believe it only accepts one now, like the vib coupons. I know some were using two, I only ever used one with the bogo.

amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I guess that means you want to keep going right? Taking it away answered your question lol
    Absolutely a "must go get it before Anne clears the shelf" deal for me. Lol.
    MrsMer, peachies and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Absolutely a "must go get it before Anne clears the shelf" deal for me. Lol.
    Lol!! They must have SO much of this stuff because it doesn't even look like I've taken a dent out of it at my store, and it sooooo should look like it!

amira84 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Keep going, SNAP reloaded and is offering $15 for the Dessange combo. I posted all the links here:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/410955-...4/#post6538569
    thor9, Durham Couponer and amira84 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Lol!! They must have SO much of this stuff because it doesn't even look like I've taken a dent out of it at my store, and it sooooo should look like it!

They are really pushing it in some stores. One actually has a paper sign on the display that says "Ask us about how to get a free treatment"
    annedougherty and amira84 like this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

@peachies , @rockco posted again that SNAP has it again so get on board for another start the car moment.
    peachies, torontogal12 and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I wish i could go to your sdm. My closest sdm is out of oleo miracle serum so i can't take advantage of this deal on my fav oleo miracle. Colour treated line has only a few serums left (may be 5 or 6) but i dont want to buy this line anymore. I have 3 colour treated combos and thats enough for me. And i am nit a blonde so i am not interested in the other 2 lines.

I'll go to the other store to get oleo combo tomorrow. I have an offer of 1000 pts wus $10 so spending $16ish will give me 2000 bonus pts and $15 cashback.
    Last edited by amira84; Thu, Jan 7th, 2016 at 11:29 PM.
    thor9 and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I wish i could go to your sdm. My closest sdm is out of oleo miracle serum so i can't take advantage of this deal on my fav oleo miracle. Colour treated line has only a few serums left (may be 5 or 6) but i dont want to buy this line anymore. I have 3 colour treated combos and thats enough for me. And i am nit a blonde so i am not interested in the other 2 lines.

I'll go to the other store to get oleo combo tomorrow. I have an offer of 1000 pts wus $10 so spending $16ish will give me 2000 bonus pts and $15 cashback.
    That's why you rack up so many points to "make money"

I get crappy minimum spends, like $60 . There's a food store close enough but I only have so many arms to carry milk/juice/eggs/yogurt and other heavy stuff with.
    annedougherty and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    They are really pushing it in some stores. One actually has a paper sign on the display that says "Ask us about how to get a free treatment"
    Wow! The manager of that store deserves a gold star! Every time I go I have to preface using my coupon with a speech about it LOL
    torontogal12, amira84 and Arvilish like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow! The manager of that store deserves a gold star! Every time I go I have to preface using my coupon with a speech about it LOL

Me too. Sometimes cashiers refuse to take 2 coupons (bogo and 1000 pts) and sometimes they start scanning fpc and keep scanning it until i almost beg them to put it manually using fpc code. But last time when my cashier refused to take 1000 pts coupon because she was accepting bogo coupon, i asked her to ask her manager about it. He was standing at the next counter. He gave it a go. Thank goodness!
    annedougherty likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When my DH gets home and sees that I've bought another two sets this morning and I get scolded... I'm blaming @peaches and @rocko for making me do it!!!!!!
    Decaf and amira84 like this.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information