User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (Jan 28 - Feb 3)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    couponlady, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks a lot, couponlady ... its awesome that for 3rd week in a row, Kashi Snack bars are once again offered - $1.50 Limit 3
    ... $2.88 at Food Basics next week, so with a $1.00 coupon, net cost $0.38 or $0.06 per bar !!!
    Love the Cherry Dark Chocolate and Mocha Almond the most.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Thanks.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Thank you
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ty very much for giving us the sneak peek! Sadly again another week of nuthin there for us.
    couponlady and Davetherave like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks once again.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks
    couponlady and dededi like this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you have the four Dove Men+Care offers, there are four corresponding Dove Men+Care insert coupons that came in the RedPlum earlier this month.

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Drano $2 & Scrubbing Bubbles $2 are interesting. Currently, SNAP has Drano $2 & Scrubbing Bubbles $2. Typically, SNAP refreshes their offers on Friday's. Thus, Thursday is best opportunity to get products (using your coupons) and upload on THURSDAY! Money maker if I can make the purchase & upload in time. (Fun game.)
    The Drano and Scrubbing Bubbles offers stopped appearing on Snap once this week's CO51 offers went live, most likely to prevent double dipping on both Snap and CO51.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Thanks a lot, couponlady ... its awesome that for 3rd week in a row, Kashi Snack bars are once again offered - $1.50 Limit 3
    ... $2.88 at Food Basics next week, so with a $1.00 coupon, net cost $0.38 or $0.06 per bar !!!
    The Kashi snack bars offer isn't available again this week, even though it's listed in the preview.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    The Kashi snack bars offer isn't available again this week, even though it's listed in the preview.

thanks ...after I loaded my New offers a minute ago, I noticed that the Kashi bars offer from prior weeks was missing; Tropicana OJ, which I was going to get today is also missing.
    So that's 2 of the 3 items on our early shopping list, that I won't be pursuing now. Oh well...such is life.

Edit: regarding Tropicana Orange Juice ... I'm operating from my desktop; however, when I opened the CO-51 app on my phone, when it loaded the new offers, this offer was there! What's up with that? I normally scan my receipts with the desktop and upload them, but now it looks like I can't do that with the OJ offer? Is it only applicable if I use my phone to take a picture of the receipt and upload it?
    Last edited by Pointsman; Thu, Jan 28th, 2016 at 07:57 AM.
    couponlady and rockco like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Edit: regarding Tropicana Orange Juice ... I'm operating from my desktop; however, when I opened the CO-51 app on my phone, when it loaded the new offers, this offer was there! What's up with that? I normally scan my receipts with the desktop and upload them, but now it looks like I can't do that with the OJ offer? Is it only applicable if I use my phone to take a picture of the receipt and upload it?
    Yes, there are often offers on app that are not available on the website, sometimes quite a few too
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Sunlight dish detergent on at walmart for $9.97 for the 90 pack. $1.00 Red Plum Coupon, $5.00 back from CO51, only $3.97 for 90 tabs

EDIT: Just looked at the coupon: $1.00 when you buy sunlight dishwasher packs and dish detergent

Last edited by wimbly11; Thu, Jan 28th, 2016 at 10:10 AM.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Offers that need bar code verification won't appear when you check on your computer, because there is no way you can verify the bar code using your computer.
    super_e and Abby1 like this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I uploaded my receipt for sunlight and it was approved and money is showing in my account. It never asked for barcode verification. I've never redeemed for a product that had this condition before. When will they ask me for it?
    rockco likes this.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wimbly11 View Post
    I uploaded my receipt for sunlight and it was approved and money is showing in my account. It never asked for barcode verification. I've never redeemed for a product that had this condition before. When will they ask me for it?
    Right after you take a photo of the receipt, it should prompt you to take a photo of the bar code. HOWEVER, in the last 2 months, the bar code request never comes up (must be their software bug). So, it's not an issue; your receipt will be processed as normal.
    wimbly11 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information