User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By annedougherty

Thread: Having Problem Using Manufacturer coupons with 8000 Bonus Points WUS $30

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A few months ago, I read some posts and noticed that I can use coupons to bring down the total but still get the bonus points. I did many times WUS $30 and $10. BUT there was an issue last week. I was certain about the subtotal over $30 before using the manufacturer coupons and the WUS $30 offer ID displayed on the screen. And then I showed my $7.5 coupons. After the $7.5 entered into the system, my WUS offer was gone. The 8000 pts was not on my receipt. Instead, there was a message "Digital Coupon Not Available - 101". Have anyone else experienced the same problem?

PS:I spend $3.79 + $3.79 + $3.79 + $3.79 + $4.99 + $1.99 + 0.99 + 3.99 + 4.99 = $32.11
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Not the exact same situation, but I had shopped to make use of a WUS offer, and it had expired mid-week, and I hadn't noted that when I went shopping.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

When this message show up, it means there is a problem with their system (the system cannot load your offers). You also wouldn't have received your points if you didn't used your coupons. Try calling them to see if they can add them.

I had the same coupon last friday. I had a $2 off coupon which brought my sub total to 29.95$. I made sure the offer wasn't cancel before I paid and it wasn't. I received my 8000 points. I would have add something to the transaction otherwise.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Because the offer was there, and I had done it many times, so I didn't pay attention after I used coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by MissK View Post
    When this message show up, it means there is a problem with their system (the system cannot load your offers). You also wouldn't have received your points if you didn't used your coupons. Try calling them to see if they can add them.

I had the same coupon last friday. I had a $2 off coupon which brought my sub total to 29.95$. I made sure the offer wasn't cancel before I paid and it wasn't. I received my 8000 points. I would have add something to the transaction otherwise.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Call them they have more problems lately than I have ever seen they will fix it.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

More and more often you cannot use coupons to lower your out of pocket. Save yourself the headache by spending the minimum. I don't bank on it working with coupons anymore at all.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    maple7 likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was the coupon policy changed?

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    More and more often you cannot use coupons to lower your out of pocket. Save yourself the headache by spending the minimum. I don't bank on it working with coupons anymore at all.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by PlaySmart View Post
    A few months ago, I read some posts and noticed that I can use coupons to bring down the total but still get the bonus points. I did many times WUS $30 and $10. BUT there was an issue last week. I was certain about the subtotal over $30 before using the manufacturer coupons and the WUS $30 offer ID displayed on the screen. And then I showed my $7.5 coupons. After the $7.5 entered into the system, my WUS offer was gone. The 8000 pts was not on my receipt. Instead, there was a message "Digital Coupon Not Available - 101". Have anyone else experienced the same problem?

PS:I spend $3.79 + $3.79 + $3.79 + $3.79 + $4.99 + $1.99 + 0.99 + 3.99 + 4.99 = $32.11
    I've this same message come up, with $0 coupons, and meeting the $ spending required. Has nothing to do with coupons bringing oup below the spending threshold.

Just a glitch. Call, more than likely they will add the points.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for everyone. I just didn't know what happen.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Call Shoppers. It happens to me often enough and they always add the points for me.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It also happened to me and I got my points. I just told the woman that shoppers counts coupons as cash when it comes to points and she said yes they do. As long as you have the base points 300 you should get it tell them what your base points are.

Thread Information