User Tag List

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Easter Package Train

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Buddy - do you have a favourite Easter treat? I love Easter Creme Eggs, Jackson loves Jelly Beans (or any candy ha ha).
    Creme egg.

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Buddy, do your kid(s) like Olaf?
    The tolerate him. lol. The are more princess girls. They wear their Olaf socks though.

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    Just the mini eggies fir us. For olaf daughter loves frozen.
    Buddy do want you package aimed more towards you or a mixture. I prefure a bit of a mixture
    Mixture is good.

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    I had a bunch of goodies on my list
    Olaf really isnt something my kids are into anymore
    i would love my pacage to be more easter themed more than anything but I did put things on my llist for the kids so i would say them too!

Buddy if i was to buy your kid(s) clothing, would you like to me attach receipt/ keep tags on, just in case for sizes and what not?
    Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    Yes keep tags on please dd is hard to buy for as she is between a 3t and 4t
    No need for receipts or tags if you need to rip that clearance sticker off. I was generous with sizes and have three daughters and three nieces. It will fit someone.
    scbpooh and julesie-pie like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

My questions...

1. Is Easter a religious holiday for you?

2. Does any one in your family like Kinder Eggs? Or at least the toys!

3. What is your favourite thing to make to eat in the kitchen? Keep it PG peeps.

1. Yes

2. Yes.

3. I love making gluten free bread. Also I love making a salad for lunch. Feta cheese and poppyseed dressing are my weaknesses right now. Please don't try to put lettuce in my package though buddy, it may wilt.
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

No need for tags or receipts

My son goes to Catholic school so we do have the whole Church Easter thing going on, but of course what he really loves is the Easter bunny.
    My kiddo likes the toys but not the chocolate! so I end up eating it but it's not my favourite
    I love my crockpot, stew, roast, anything kiddo will eat. I'm not a super cook, and don't really like it, but obviously I have to cook!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    My questions...

3. What is your favourite thing to make to eat in the kitchen? Keep it PG peeps.

1. Yes

2. Yes.

3. I love making gluten free bread. Also I love making a salad for lunch. Feta cheese and poppyseed dressing are my weaknesses right now. Please don't try to put lettuce in my package though buddy, it may wilt.
    1) No, just a fun one for us. Chocolates, bunnies, egg hunt, ect

2) Yes to kinder toys! LOL DS is really big into the character ones (K, to be fair theyre not really kinder brand but you know what I mean I think the brand is technically called Zaini or something like that) Spiderman, Inside out (really wants these and we cant find them), Toys story, or Marvel

3)Not much of a kitchen person so im really not sure. Fast and easy is me. The kids like baking though
    julesie-pie likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

My questions...

1. Yes

2. Yes.

1. No
    2. No most get threw out
    Last edited by becky_j; Sat, Feb 27th, 2016 at 11:06 AM.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Ha ha ha. In case you were wondering. I originally had what was your favourite thing to do in the kitchen. I forgot to delete the "Keep it PG peeps" after editing it as the question was to be more food directed. Sometimes I type too fast for my own good. Thanks for reading through idiosyncrasies within my posts.

Sooooo buddy. I did some unplanned shopping. RCSS. Clearance and no tax. Oh man. I did not even have your list. I was looking online at an one item I wanted to buy you $20 plus shipping and tax. I got it for $9. I am having so much fun and I haven't even really dug into your list. I hope you like surprises. Don't worry. I am steering clear of your dislikes. :D
    scbpooh, becky_j, gwennad and 2 others like this.
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I like surprises but I have the feeling you aren't my buddy lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    julesie-pie and Davetherave like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

So did some shopping and almost done possibly one more thing to add

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

[QUOTE=becky_j;6575872]Just the mini eggies fir us. For olaf daughter loves frozen.
    Buddy do want you package aimed more towards you or a mixture. I prefure a bit of a mixture[/QUOTE

a mixture is nice, but I will be happy with whatever you send

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    I had a bunch of goodies on my list
    Olaf really isnt something my kids are into anymore
    i would love my pacage to be more easter themed more than anything but I did put things on my llist for the kids so i would say them too!

Buddy if i was to buy your kid(s) clothing, would you like to me attach receipt/ keep tags on, just in case for sizes and what not?
    only if it's for DD2 as she is growing super fast! She is 3 months but fitting into 6 & 9 months clothes depending on the brand

Ha ha ha. In case you were wondering. I originally had what was your favourite thing to do in the kitchen. I forgot to delete the "Keep it PG peeps" after editing it as the question was to be more food directed. Sometimes I type too fast for my own good. Thanks for reading through idiosyncrasies within my posts.

Sooooo buddy. I did some unplanned shopping. RCSS. Clearance and no tax. Oh man. I did not even have your list. I was looking online at an one item I wanted to buy you $20 plus shipping and tax. I got it for $9. I am having so much fun and I haven't even really dug into your list. I hope you like surprises. Don't worry. I am steering clear of your dislikes. :D
    Haha I was wondering what exactly non PG cooking people did it the kitchen
    Granger and Davetherave like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

My questions...

1. Yes

2. Yes.

1. No

2. DD1 loves them

3. Salads, easy chicken or fish recipes. And the occasional pies & cakes
    Davetherave likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Buddy, I LOVE your wishlist! Went shopping this morning & got so much stuff that I already had to upgrade your box! There is still room I this new box, so that means more shopping!
    scbpooh and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Ive had so much fun shopping for you since I got my list yesterday I cant stop! I have a box sitting on my hutch that is 14" square and 8" deep and its almost full!!!! I think Im getting close to being done shopping already! Hubby is starting to wonder! Although i wont seal yet, you never know what else I might find
    Last edited by scbpooh; Sat, Feb 27th, 2016 at 05:25 PM.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I like surprises but I have the feeling you aren't my buddy lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Only time will tell my friend. Sometimes I like to throw questions out there to get people off track.

Tomorrow is a a busy day for me. Church, DD1 (of 3) has a birthday party in the afternoon, and then I have to be online for my course in the evening (le sigh).

So funny question...this is DD1's second school birthday party and is at an indoor playground. I am rural. I put my 5 yo on a bus and send her in to school. I only know what she tells me. I basically (in a polite manner) invited myself to the party so I could meet some of the other parents (mainly the ones throwing the party). I feel like I am online dating. I want to know the families my kids are friends with. It is not to be judgmental, it is to be friendly.

The last party I only stayed 15 min bc it was a divorced dad in his home and I did not want him to think I was looking and most of the other parents dropped and ran. They did not even cross the threshold. This is also my daughter that has Celiac so she can't eat cake, etc and is quite nervous about slipping so I showed her what she could and couldn't have that wasn't packed in her lunch pail.

For tomorrow, the mom said I could stay for the entire party if I wished (I had asked about hanging around for a portion to say hello), but commented that she knows some people enjoy the alone time. Alone time? I have three kids 5 and under. I don't know what that is!!!

So am I weird? Thoughts? I have a thick skin people, I invited myself to a kid's birthday.
    Last edited by Granger; Sat, Feb 27th, 2016 at 07:12 PM.
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

My son is 8 and our "crew" of parents (our kids have all been friends since pre-k) now in grade 2-3, always stick around, it's just always assumed we will. I mean if we wanted to go we can but it almost feels weird to drop and go. It's a great time to catch up with other parents
    Granger and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I'm a single mom so time without kiddo is very rare. I love drop and go birthday parties! Just the chance to do groceries on my own, I can actually go to Walmart and not have to buy anything for him... The first year for JK a few parents stayed for his party, and he had a hard time letting me leave him there, but after that, it's been drop and go. His birthday is Dec 9th so the party is always a couple weeks before Xmas, i think a lot of the parents like the time to go shopping

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information