User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: FREE stuff - Maple Leaf Products, Dessange, Poise - made $6.03

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello Smartcanucks,

I have not posted in a while but today I went to Walmart, Metro and Shoppers DrugMart and I picked up 16 items in total! It ended up being free because of overage on Dessange Hair Products. I made a quick haul video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECD9btgd0Ls

I also filmed a couple other videos this week if anyone is interested!

Dollarama Haul: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0m23P7gqGc

Influenster Biore VoxBox Unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz5qdd7VNrE

I haven't done much couponing recently because I am not low on anything but there were a couple great deals this week!
    Thank you so much for watching!
    Samantha
    This thread is currently associated with: Dollarama, Metro, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow. Way to go. Can I ask where you got the bacon coupons from?
    Decaf, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congratulations, that's a great shopping trip you had.

In your video you mention the free Dessange treatment coupon. Could you please tell where did you get it? I know there was one ontheir site, but it expired on January 31st, so the one you mention must be another one.

Thanks
    Last edited by silvana711; Mon, Feb 22nd, 2016 at 07:27 PM.
    Decaf, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by silvana711 View Post
    Congratulations, that's a great shopping trip you had.

In your video you mention the free Dessange treatment coupon. Could you please tell where did you get it? I know there was one ontheir site, but it expired on January 31st, so the one you mention must be another one.

Thanks
    There is no valid coupon, just the Zweet offer and some people have a CO51 offer this week.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Anne, I thought I would ask, because she said she went shopping today, and in the video she mentions the coupon.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Thanks Anne, I thought I would ask, because she said she went shopping today, and in the video she mentions the coupon.
    I wish there was! I miss that coupon
    Decaf, kimijeen and Davetherave like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did not use a coupon! I mentioned in the video I received $19.99 back from zweet! 5.00 on one dessange product and Free Treatment (14.99) when you purchase dessange shampoo or conditioner! Both offers on zweet!

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Just wanted to clarify something:

Zweet specifically states that you can not combine any other Dessange offer on Zweet. You can only claim one or the other.

The 5.00 redemption stipulates you need to circle the item on your receipt and write "$5.00 REDEEMED WITH ZWEET " The $14.99 redemption says you need to circle the item on your receipt and write "REIMBURSED WITH ZWEET".

Both can not be claimed on one account (or) on one receipt, unless you did 2 separate transactions at SDM and have 2 different accounts to upload 2 different receipts to claim the money back.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I need those peelies to come to the west I have the WUB 3 coupon ready and waiting LOL Love your videos keep making them don't stop!!!!!!
    You biggest fan Krazy
    Last edited by krazytwacy; Tue, Feb 23rd, 2016 at 11:32 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Msbeautifulsam View Post
    I did not use a coupon! I mentioned in the video I received $19.99 back from zweet! 5.00 on one dessange product and Free Treatment (14.99) when you purchase dessange shampoo or conditioner! Both offers on zweet!
    Thank you for clarifying. I think I miss that coupon a bit too much, lol.
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow In Summer View Post
    Just wanted to clarify something:

Zweet specifically states that you can not combine any other Dessange offer on Zweet. You can only claim one or the other.

The 5.00 redemption stipulates you need to circle the item on your receipt and write "$5.00 REDEEMED WITH ZWEET " The $14.99 redemption says you need to circle the item on your receipt and write "REIMBURSED WITH ZWEET".

Both can not be claimed on one account (or) on one receipt, unless you did 2 separate transactions at SDM and have 2 different accounts to upload 2 different receipts to claim the money back.
    That's not what that means at all. You can claim both offers if you buy three products. It means you can't buy two products and claim both offers. You must by two of shampoo or conditioner, and one treatment, and you can claim both, all on one receipt.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice overage on Dessange. I also checked out your 2/13 video as well, smart move on all the clearance items.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for mentioning the storage bag. Need something like that for my winter quilt, hope it is big enough.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    That's not what that means at all. You can claim both offers if you buy three products. It means you can't buy two products and claim both offers. You must by two of shampoo or conditioner, and one treatment, and you can claim both, all on one receipt.

Thanks for the clarification Anne! I trust you but the wording is so ambiguous and it states with no other dessange offer on Zweet at the end of both offers. It doesn't matter, as I will be deleting Zweet as I never see any products I know of or use anyways and it's probably next on the chopping block after Snap Saves disappears into never-never land. Not investing in this app. I will stick to PcPlus and C051 which are more trust worthy.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow In Summer View Post
    Thanks for the clarification Anne! I trust you but the wording is so ambiguous and it states with no other dessange offer on Zweet at the end of both offers. It doesn't matter, as I will be deleting Zweet as I never see any products I know of or use anyways and it's probably next on the chopping block after Snap Saves disappears into never-never land. Not investing in this app. I will stick to PcPlus and C051 which are more trust worthy.
    Lol I speak from experience as I probably have the largest dessange stockpile on SC. But since the bogo coupon expired I haven't purchased any and also have pretty much no use for zweet! Hopefully a company will come along this year that actually compares to Checkout 51.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information