User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: PC Points exchange

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    well ,, i was at supervalue bright and early today to buy gift cards with my points, wanted to get it done before the no tax sale, included i picked up some shoppers drug mart gift cards to go back to shoppers to get my percriptions for free and partake of any good point events or one day sale items,, i love the assortment of gift cards they have everything from marks workwearhouse , can tire, ardene, dining out or phone cards ,, it just seems to good to be true. it is gonna be so nice not to have to run around at shoppers buying overpriced items to make a redemption level and get the most bang for my points. so now with no money out of pocket i can buy milk 1 at a time if i wish. and get more points
    p.s. my points mostly all come from my husbands rbc company card.

it says min 95 thousand shoppers points to transfer for $170 pc points

Oh phlease...please stop teasing us. Please! I beg you. Stop it, please.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Oh phlease...please stop teasing us. Please! I beg you. Stop it, please.
    im like a kid at christmas here ,, dont think i will sleep tonite,,

p.s. no more putting up with xxxxx cashiers from now on i will just pm whoever's flyer at no frills

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    im like a kid at christmas here ,, dont think i will sleep tonite,,

p.s. no more putting up with xxxxx cashiers from now on i will just pm whoever's flyer at no frills

You are living a dream life my friend. Lol. Enjoy!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

95,000 for 170,000 straight across. I exchanged 3x. Wonderful!!! Still leaves me another SDM shop. SDM not the same anymore, why do they try to fix something that's not broke. Happens over and over again in history & usually bombs bigtime. Although I like, very much, the option I took SDM & PC Plus are two different entities, forcing them together will only hurt one of them.
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

yes, one will hurt for sure, and its gonna be shoppers.
    PatC, Ciel and dededi like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Just FYI everybody - if u have a couple cards and only one got the email - u can transfer all your points to that card and exchange the points. Even if u did one exchange already u can do more next day with the same email until the promo exp date.
    hcao, Ciel, innaor and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Those of you who received the email: do you use your SDM card a lot? Or not so much anymore?

Do you use the same email address for Optimum and PC Plus?

I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to trigger one of these emails lol
    Ciel, renegado and dededi like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yes, I use my SDM card a lot. Although, I am not quite sure how many times is considered to be a lot.

Yes, I use same email address for both SDM and PC Plus. I never thought about it, but this might be an important factor.

I thought I have to have enough points both way, but it seems like that is not the case. Please let us know once you figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Those of you who received the email: do you use your SDM card a lot? Or not so much anymore?

Do you use the same email address for Optimum and PC Plus?

I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to trigger one of these emails lol

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

@torontogal12 , I use the same email for both cards. I don't think that matters. My guess is the quantity of points in your SDM account. Looks like they are sending the emails with special links in batches. I had over $300 in SDM points so I lucked out with the 2nd email where dollar for dollar worked out. Cashed out all my $300 to my PC card so I could then purchase giftcards or food. Do you have a lot of SDM points - say $200-300 +, if so, you may get the email later. Each link is valid for roughly one week but it activates immediately so as soon as you do the transfer, the points show up in the other account. I believe you had the option of transferring SDM points to your PC card and the reverse. If you have two PC cards for example, you can transfer the SDM points to either card as long as you know the password.
    hcao, Ciel, torontogal12 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I would think that matching emails would be a key factor.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My emails match and I have about $200 on my card. Hopefully I will be in the next batch, if there is one
    Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    @torontogal12, I use the same email for both cards. I don't think that matters. My guess is the quantity of points in your SDM account. Looks like they are sending the emails with special links in batches. I had over $300 in SDM points so I lucked out with the 2nd email where dollar for dollar worked out. Cashed out all my $300 to my PC card so I could then purchase giftcards or food. Do you have a lot of SDM points - say $200-300 +, if so, you may get the email later. Each link is valid for roughly one week but it activates immediately so as soon as you do the transfer, the points show up in the other account. I believe you had the option of transferring SDM points to your PC card and the reverse. If you have two PC cards for example, you can transfer the SDM points to either card as long as you know the password.
    Ciel, thor9, amira84 and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ^^^ @krazytwacy Is that right^^^ ?
    uh oh.....I just told my sis that Optimum will no longer be a rewards programme after March 2017! I better tell her it might still be around then eh?
    Yes it will still be around.. Tell your sister not to spend her points
    Ciel, amira84, maple7 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The cards that I have that had exchange offers weren't anything unusual. Matching PCplus account emails, used optimum 2-3x month, one pcplus card used regularly, other pcplus card hardly used, both pcplus accounts I redeem as soon as I reach $20.
    Ciel, torontogal12, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Still awaiting an email

While I don't have a PC store close to me at the moment; there is a new one being built and I would much sooner use my points there than at Shoppers who have a poor selection of food (that I use)
    Ciel, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Still awaiting an email

While I don't have a PC store close to me at the moment; there is a new one being built and I would much sooner use my points there than at Shoppers who have a poor selection of food (that I use)
    Which store is this?
    Ciel, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information