User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: PC Points exchange

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I have SDM points worth more then $400 waiting for a nice lucky exchange email. Hope to get one soon.
    redfox, Giseledta, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Those of you who received the email: do you use your SDM card a lot? Or not so much anymore?

Do you use the same email address for Optimum and PC Plus?

I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to trigger one of these emails lol
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    My emails match and I have about $200 on my card. Hopefully I will be in the next batch, if there is one
    @torontogal12 : There is a next batch! My mom just got one! I'll see if I can find an answer to your first questions later. I have to call her to tell her she got one now!
    hcao, Ciel, torontogal12 and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Last edited by samm07; Thu, Mar 24th, 2016 at 07:00 PM.
    Ciel, torontogal12, dededi and 1 others like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

The email says "you need to have a minimum of 8,000 Shoppers Optimum points or 10,000 PC points to participate". There was less than $17 in the PC Plus account and less than 45,000 SDM points in the Optimum account. The Optimum account and SDM account do NOT have matching emails. The email address is mine but both parents have their own PC cards, so they were missing an email account to pair the other PC card with.

Even though there were enough SDM points to redeem for more than 8,000, that was the only option open. Maybe I'll wait for a better offer for them.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is there taxes when you exchange PC points to buy SDM gift card at Loblaws?
    Ciel, dededi and Davetherave like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MLSC2014 View Post
    Is there taxes when you exchange PC points to buy SDM gift card at Loblaws?
    No. I just did that yesterday.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I missed my deadline to transfer a couple of weeks ago and have just been advised it was a one time offer and they will not be resending. So my question is can I open a new account and transfer all my points to it to hopefully trigger a new offer? Is there a penalty to transfer to another card? I want to transfer my SDM to PCPlus
    Last edited by BumbleB; Mon, Apr 4th, 2016 at 11:27 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleB View Post
    I missed my deadline to transfer a couple of weeks ago and have just been advised it was a one time offer and they will not be resending. So my question is can I open a new account and transfer all my points to it to hopefully trigger a new offer? Is there a penalty to transfer to another card? I want to transfer my SDM to PCPlus
    I missed the deadline on my offer too, I just couldn't decide if I wanted to exchange or not. Today I got an offer via email from PC Plus, so I think they're just rotating it. This time it was the same amounts, but I noticed you can transfer both ways (Optimum to PC or vice versa). Hope this offer comes your way too!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Two of my pcplus cards just received the exchange offer. When you log in, it lets you exchange either way, pcplus to optimum or vice versa. Rate however is at $10 level, 10k pcplus, 8k optimum.

I am passing.

fyi, one account had 12k pcplus points, other had 53k pcplus points. One account did not have a matching optimum email, one did. You can link to any optimum account.
    Last edited by maple7; Tue, Apr 5th, 2016 at 12:26 PM.
    hcao, Ciel, BumbleB and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

no offers here yet, fingers crossed,
    Ciel, BumbleB, dededi and 1 others like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Two of my pcplus cards just received the exchange offer. When you log in, it lets you exchange either way, pcplus to optimum or vice versa. Rate however is at $10 level, 10k pcplus, 8k optimum.

I am passing.

fyi, one account had 12k pcplus points, other had 53k pcplus points. One account did not have a matching optimum email, one did. You can link to any optimum account.

Finally got the exchange e-mail but same rate as you 8000 SDM points for $10 PC points. I only have 11K PC points so I'm thinking that's why the low exchange. Too bad I can't change this as i have over 150K SDM points.
    maple7, dededi and Davetherave like this.

akl
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the email today...but the system is having difficulties and I can't log in! We'll see what the offer is. Seeing as it's bonus redemption coming up at SDM, optimum points are a good excuse for me to buy my pretty things

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the email too! Also only have about $20 in PC, so I got the 8000pt=$10 PC exchange. I was sure hoping for something bigger. tempted to trade my $20 PC to 16000 optimum (since that's worth $28 at top level). But I have tons of optimum pts. If I trade them for PC points, I loose $4+ dollars on every $10. Totally not worth it. Guess I just wait, collect more PC points and hope for a better rate some day

PS - my email came from PC plus, not shoppers
    Last edited by nalaric; Tue, Apr 5th, 2016 at 07:37 PM.
    Ciel, amira84, maple7 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by akl View Post
    I got the email today...but the system is having difficulties and I can't log in! We'll see what the offer is. Seeing as it's bonus redemption coming up at SDM, optimum points are a good excuse for me to buy my pretty things
    Yes, I could not open the link this morning (got email today) and tonight the website mentioned technical difficulties.
    Given the minimum Optimum points needed for PC Plus points, I likely won't qualify as I have just over 14K in PC Plus points but less than 2K in Optimum.
    Will watch the other SCers' actions in this post. I really want to have a PC Plus redemption soon but will wait and see what points offers come along. Would love an Optimum redemption as well at SDM.
    jasperandchar, BumbleB and dededi like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I am not 100% sure, but this time around, those who have low amount of points of one account got the offer? (Just guessing from the posts here.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel and dededi like this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information