User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: PC Points exchange

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Not that I want to transfer any points at the given rate, I logged in to the exchange website (and no, I didn't get any email) and saw the option of exchanging points both ways. So in case anyone is waiting for the email, just try logging in to see if you have the offer.
    Ciel and Lavender Lady like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I tried and it said my email isn't eligible.
    hcao, Ciel and JasmineTea like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    I tried and it said my email isn't eligible.
    Same to me
    Ciel and JasmineTea like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We're sorry, this membership is not currently eligible to exchange points
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not eligible. I hope they at least take it as a hint that we want this offer sent to our e-mail addresses.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Just wanted to add, that once you get your information entered into the Exchange link to attach your PC Plus card to your Shoppers Optimum card, you get sent two e-mails (so you have not exchanged any points, only linked the accounts). One e-mail contains the PC Plus to Optimum exchange link and the second contains the Optimum to PC Plus exchange link (might be a good idea to make a folder in your e-mail to store these two messages). So you simply open the link for the conversion you want, enter the points to exchange and you'll see both accounts' points balances change after the points conversion is done.
    JasmineTea likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Those of you who received the email, have you redeemed your points recently? I wonder if that is the key to who gets the email and who doesn't
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Torontogal: I redeem PC points monthly and recieved the email last week. I only use my SDM points at the not so mega redemption in early December. I transferred some of DHs points to me and them moved all my points from SDM to PC. Plus. I do all my shopping at PC banner stores so for me this made sense. It was 210.00 so I will be happy with my "free" groceries for the next few weeks. I also use the same email for both accounts, I think this question came up earlier in the thread.
    torontogal12 and amira84 like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I have not redeemed any points pc or sdm since Christmas shopping.

I rec'd transfer 8k sdm to 10k pc points last night...It only allowed me to make 12 transfers, I was hoping to do another 10 but I guess I will have to wait and see if I get another offer in the future.

Has anyone rec'd a 2nd offer after transferring the 1st time, just curious.

thanks
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    I have not redeemed any points pc or sdm since Christmas shopping.

I rec'd transfer 8k sdm to 10k pc points last night...It only allowed me to make 12 transfers, I was hoping to do another 10 but I guess I will have to wait and see if I get another offer in the future.

Has anyone rec'd a 2nd offer after transferring the 1st time, just curious.

thanks
    Did you receive an invitation email?
    jasperandchar and dededi like this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

@jasperandchar - yes I got a 2nd email. I would think your chances of getting a second link either from SDM or PC Plus is good. I'm sure they are tracking this pilot project so patience is key.
    @PlaySmart , yes you get an email with a link that only you can access. The first email I got came from SDM, second came from PC Plus but regardless, you can swap your points either way. $10 bucks for $10 is the going rate i.e. 8000 SDM points = 10,000 PC Plus points. The email tells you in the fine print how long the offer is valid for - usually 7 days and the max. you can transfer / swap. If you don't redeem often at SDM then this is good cuz you can either buy groceries by getting a PC giftcard which you can use at any store, eg. Loblaws, RCSS, No Frills or even buy a SDM giftcard that you can use whenever at SDM. If you do redeem often however, then you are losing 2000 points per transaction if you convert to PC Plus.

Note: If you do get the link / email, swap say 50,000 SDM points for PC Plus points, and then realize you should have only swapped say 25,000 pts, you can reverse your transaction if you are still within your 7 day period using the same link. Make sense? Hope this helps!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PlaySmart View Post
    Did you receive an invitation email?
    yes from sdm
    maple7 likes this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    @jasperandchar - yes I got a 2nd email. I would think your chances of getting a second link either from SDM or PC Plus is good. I'm sure they are tracking this pilot project so patience is key.

Note: If you do get the link / email, swap say 50,000 SDM points for PC Plus points, and then realize you should have only swapped say 25,000 pts, you can reverse your transaction if you are still within your 7 day period using the same link. Make sense? Hope this helps!
    @thor9 thanks for the information
    thor9 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wonder why they refuse to send me this email. Accumulate/redeem points frequently. Use both accounts. Same email address. Seem to do the same things everyone else does.
    Bargain Seeker likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Torontogal: I don't think there is any logic, I am a huge PC shopper, it was over 1000.00 redeemed in PC points And the same at SDM last year, yet I received the offer months after others did.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information