User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 96
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: Finish, Resolve, Veet, Airwick, K-Y Mail In Rebates (Starting April 11, 2016)

  1. #46
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,924
    Likes Received
    11342
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    Has anyone had luck finding the Air Wick?
    Found at Canadian Tire. Check online to confirm your store's available inventory: http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/ai...-1530247p.html

  2. #47
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    278
    Likes Received
    666
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    I believe so. To be safe I would buy a few other products on the same receipt so they don't know which item the coupon goes with.

    Has anyone had luck finding the Air Wick?

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    I found mine at Shoppers Drug Mart.
    IthinkIcan likes this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

    Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/


  3. #48
    Canadian Genius redhdlois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    6,977
    Likes Received
    10973
    Trading Score
    368 (100%)




    I bought a few items from SDM yesterday during 20x and submitted them online...much more convenient.

    Has anyone received a confirmation advising your claim has been accepted ? Just wondering if they will be sending that.

    Also, was thinking if you did something incorrectly, will you be able to fix it/re-submit; the mail in claims didn't give you this opportunity, they were just rejected. (I believe that was the case).
    IthinkIcan likes this.

  4. #49
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,294
    Likes Received
    3250
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    I bought a few items from SDM yesterday during 20x and submitted them online...much more convenient.

    Has anyone received a confirmation advising your claim has been accepted ? Just wondering if they will be sending that.

    Also, was thinking if you did something incorrectly, will you be able to fix it/re-submit; the mail in claims didn't give you this opportunity, they were just rejected. (I believe that was the case).
    I haven't received emails confirming my MIRs' acceptance yet this round, but I did for the last round. The emails came about a month after submission.

    I'm not sure about resubmitting online, but yeah, that was not previously an option by mail.

  5. #50
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Posts
    43
    Likes Received
    127
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Also, was thinking if you did something incorrectly, will you be able to fix it/re-submit; the mail in claims didn't give you this opportunity, they were just rejected. (I believe that was the case).
    One of my last MIRs (Oxi Action, I think) was rejected. I received an email telling me that the details were being snail mailed to me. A week later I got a letter informing me that the receipt that I submitted was incomplete as they could not verify the date on it. I'm not sure why because I used the same receipt for all three electronic MIRs. Since there was still time, I resubmitted it online and received the cheque last week.
    hcao, redhdlois and amira84 like this.

  6. #51
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Can someone tell me how long does our online mir receipt submissions take to be approved?

  7. #52
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,294
    Likes Received
    3250
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Can someone tell me how long does our online mir receipt submissions take to be approved?
    For the last round, mine took about a month from submission until I got the approval emails, and then under a week from then to receive the cheques. So I'd say about 4-5 weeks.

  8. #53
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    For the last round, mine took about a month from submission until I got the approval emails, and then under a week from then to receive the cheques. So I'd say about 4-5 weeks.

    Okay. Thanks a lot.
    Abby1 likes this.

  9. #54
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    beautiful bc
    Posts
    671
    Likes Received
    1410
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Can someone tell me how long does our online mir receipt submissions take to be approved?
    I purchased and submitted finish on April 11, and recieved approval emails on the 15 &16. I will expect a cheque sometime next week. So closer to 2.5 weeks for me

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    hcao and amira84 like this.

  10. #55
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by mrsf1sh View Post
    I purchased and submitted finish on April 11, and recieved approval emails on the 15 &16. I will expect a cheque sometime next week. So closer to 2.5 weeks for me

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Wow. That was fast!

  11. #56
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    446
    Likes Received
    632
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I submitted on April 12th and just checked today and it's marked as approved. Woohoo!
    hcao likes this.

  12. #57
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    73
    Likes Received
    77
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    I also sent mine in on the 12th, got approval e-mail on the 14th and received my checks today. That was super FAST! This was only for the Finish products. I got an approval e-mail for Resolve today (also sent on the 12th). So I expect my check within the week.
    hcao and amira84 like this.

  13. #58
    Learning as I go
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    114
    Likes Received
    199
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)



    So can we submit one for each product, even from same brand (all finish rebates available?)

  14. #59
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,294
    Likes Received
    3250
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Brasileira View Post
    So can we submit one for each product, even from same brand (all finish rebates available?)
    Yep. Just make sure it's a different rebate code / PO box & that the date for the rebate is still valid (they still have the last round of MIRs on the website).

  15. #60
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    96
    Likes Received
    178
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Do these products need to have any kind of MIR promo attached to them in-store? Or can we just buy them as long as the description matches?
    Thanks!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •