User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: Ma Bell...you ARE a Muther!! argh!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I wish we had more of a choice up here, remember when it was announced that virgin was considering moving up here? And within 24 hours bell and rogers had tv and radio commercials going about how they would ruin Canada's economy and all that. It was quite laughable how bad Bell and Rogers were shaking in their boots that they may have to give competitive rates for once!
    Ciel, walkonby and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Its more like 33 % increase ! 15* 1.33 = $ 20

Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Psshhhh... this was us for the past several years. THIS is why we finally got sick of their shlt and told them to shove it.

Quote Originally Posted by kmontgom View Post
    We have a 2yr guaranteed contract for $120 for all services with Bell. They cannot raise the price but sure enough our bills are always incorrect and I have to spend at least an hour on the phone to have them correct to the proper price. What part of the price will always be $120 a month with no changes do they not understand??
    Ciel and walkonby like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Try Chatr or Public Mobile or Koodo, they have some great talk and data plans. Wind Mobile is not bad if the reception is good in your area, they are improving after Shaw took over.
    Problem is that I am locked into a contract with Virgin until like June 2017, and even then, my parents are paying for my cell phone, which is nice, but you just get so little for that amount and they don't want to jump from Virgin. Why, I will never know.

But yeah, I was with Public with my parents before their buyout, but I am looking closely at their prices. Chatr is sorta meh, Koodo has some pretty nice prices, and Wind doesn't have great coverage in my university town (St.Kitts) yet, so it's also a no go.

Personally, looking at the Public Mobile 90 day plan with Province Talk, Canada Text and 1GB Data for basically $86/3 months OR $28.67/month, A LOT LESS than my current plan for the same data and more minutes. But probably won't be with them for quite a while
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

crazy
    Ciel likes this.
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    we are thinking of suspending our internet for the summer and use the library internet
    we're going to be 'living' at the library anyway, due to the May hydro increase
    Torontonians are not going to like being without Internet on Monday if the TPL support staff don't get a contract agreement in a day. http://globalnews.ca/news/2669783/to...l-not-reached/
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    we are thinking of suspending our internet for the summer and use the library internet
    we're going to be 'living' at the library anyway, due to the May hydro increase
    Don't do any banking or financial transactions from the public library computers. They seem to be full of viruses and spyware. I don't really trust them much. Even their public free Wi Fi conncetion , I am not sure how secure it is

I have seen people downloading various stuff and using their own USB sticks on these library computers. God knows what viruses they are transferring
    GoJays likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Problem is that I am locked into a contract with Virgin until like June 2017, and even then, my parents are paying for my cell phone, which is nice, but you just get so little for that amount and they don't want to jump from Virgin. Why, I will never know.

But yeah, I was with Public with my parents before their buyout, but I am looking closely at their prices. Chatr is sorta meh, Koodo has some pretty nice prices, and Wind doesn't have great coverage in my university town (St.Kitts) yet, so it's also a no go.

Personally, looking at the Public Mobile 90 day plan with Province Talk, Canada Text and 1GB Data for basically $86/3 months OR $28.67/month, A LOT LESS than my current plan for the same data and more minutes. But probably won't be with them for quite a while
    Chatr has a new $ 40 promotional unlimited data and talk plan, which is good. rest all are useless plans they have.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Torontonians are not going to like being without Internet on Monday if the TPL support staff don't get a contract agreement in a day. http://globalnews.ca/news/2669783/to...l-not-reached/
    They are closing down HALF the public libraries in New Foundland . Plus they are planning to have HST tax on books in that province, I don't think any other province had TAX on books before !

Rest of the bankrupt provinces and deficit provinces might follow suit soon . Politicians and some public sector workers have squandared tax payers money, now ALL of us will pay for it
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Sat, Apr 30th, 2016 at 06:38 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information