User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers Sep 29 - Oct 5

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    the glade offers require barcode verification. so it's best to use c51 app on mobile device/ipad/smartphone so you can take picture of receipt and do the barcode verification. there's no way to do barcode verification on computer/desktop/website so offer won't show up. not sure about the favourites part
    When uploading the receipt on the computer, it will not prompt for bar code verification. As long as you've marked it as a FAVOURITE on your smart device, the offer (which states requires bar code verification), will be visible on the computer and will allow you to select the offer after receipt upload. It will not prompt for bar code verification.
    Anna Michele, Cata, dededi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Can this be done with offers that require bar code verification?
    Yes. I do it all the time to avoid the bar code verification step for bar code requiring offers.

The bar code verification step is too frustrating for me cause it does not always work because of my old smart phone which can no longer handle the growth of C51.
    Last edited by rockco; Sun, Oct 2nd, 2016 at 10:10 PM.
    Thumpersmom, Cata and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Does food basics take printable coupons. I thought they refused them because of fraud
    Thanks
    Recently 2 out 3 Food Basics in our area started to take internet coupons. You'll have to check with your local Food Basics store. I could not find the BD Cheese Sticks at Walmart, but did find them at FreshCo for ad matching, and they took the internet coupon.
    Addictedtodeals and Thatdone like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I almost missed an offer. I bought dove men at no frills today because I had a dove offer of 2000 points with 10.00 spend and that included men and I still had the bogo coupon so imagine my joy when I saw I could also get 1.00 back from check out 51. I was actually looking for something else at the time so it was a nice surprise.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I did a quick search and couldn't find an answer to my question. Hoping someone here might know. . .

In the fine print for my Dove offer, it says that the offer cannot be combined with another coupon. Does that mean in-store too? Has anyone tried buying Dove with a coupon in-store and getting cashback on that purchase from Chekcout 51? Thanks!
    Davetherave likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

From what I have read its grey area. In real they can refuse it because you obviously did not meet the terms of the deal. If you only buy the dove on the recipe and use coupons it is obvious you did not meet the terms of the deal and for sure can refuse it. I have read that if you buy a few things and only use the coupons at the end of the transaction they will not be able to tell what product you are applying those coupons. I have not never really paid attention to exactly where on the recipe the coupon shows up but I guess it would be dependent on the store. My recipes always seem to be right under the product they apply too but I have always thought that is because I always give the coupon for each item with the item as the cashier is scanning them through

Please correct me if I'm wrong

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was wondering that. I know on some receipts it just says "manufacturer coupon" and the amount deducted from your bill.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A heads up on the peek freans at shoppers drug mart.
    Cranberry flavour and blueberry flavour - one of them shows up as "Christie" while other shows up as "Peek Freans LS" on the receipt and there's no upc. i don't know which because i didn't look at receipt until i got home. If you are claiming on C51, get the same flavour.
    dededi likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information