User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Maple Leaf Foods promo: Earn $5 prepaid e-credit card WUB 4 Participating Products

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Does anyone have the replacement link to access the account to retrieve their ePrepaid?

I tried the original link, but there's no log-in option any longer.
    I'm curious as well......had tried the link a couple wks back & it was invalid then too
    rockco, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@rayray

In follow-up discussions with Maple Leaf, they shut down the site at the end of April. On review of T&Cs, there was no indication the site would be shut down on that date. Here's an extract from the T&Cs

"" In order to participate in the promotion, consumers must submit receipt by 11:59 p.m. EDT on April 9, 2017 on appehtite.ca. Consumers who are offered a pre-paid e-credit card must print their e-credit card by June 30, 2017. All e-credit cards expire on June 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. If consumer prints their e-credit card on the date the card expires, card must be used on this day as well. ""

The only option at this time is contact ML and they'll substitute the promotion with Maple Leaf coupons. They will not re-open the site nor are they able to send any personalized links to access the accounts for redemption.

Here's the phone # 1-800 268-3708
    Last edited by rockco; Mon, Jun 12th, 2017 at 02:38 PM.
    N@t@ and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

They are only sending me 1 5.00 coupon for my lost 20.00. They say they are not responsible the company that ran promo is not them.
    Davetherave likes this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information