User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 57 of 57
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Physician Formula 40% off, plus $9.00 mail in rebate,!

  1. #46
    Smart Canuck Linda Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    1,508
    Likes Received
    4306
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Thanks! i emailed them about the faded bill.
    barbis9 likes this.

  2. #47
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Langley,BC
    Posts
    238
    Likes Received
    120
    Trading Score
    99 (100%)



    .
    Last edited by svetaru; Mon, Mar 6th, 2017 at 03:13 AM.

  3. #48
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Langley,BC
    Posts
    238
    Likes Received
    120
    Trading Score
    99 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    So I went to another SDM near my work and bought the 2 blushes, mineral foundation and the bronzing palette. I had another 8,000 bonus offer for today, then they gave me an additional 3,800 bonus points, 530 regular points, I guess it was on some of the physician formula, so I got 12,330 points and all of them had the rebate sticker on them. In most stores you need to check way in the back of the products for the one's with the rebate forms, because as they get new products they just put them in front of the older one's. Also be very careful, I found some that had black rebates but those were for 2016, most of the 2017 will be pink...
    Can you claim 2 blushes from the same receipt?
    barbis9 and dededi like this.

  4. #49
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,519
    Likes Received
    7485
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Yes, you can, as long as they are 2 different blush colours.
    barbis9 and dededi like this.

  5. #50
    Smart Canuck r0c0upons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,535
    Likes Received
    1965
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Do these products still have weird "mood booster" ingredients in them? I remember that is why I refused to try it in previous years

    I know they make an organic line too but I was never able to find that in store so cant know for sure. Thanks for the info!
    the only mood booster i'm aware of is glitter!
    barbis9 and dededi like this.
    “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

    -Henry Ford

  6. #51
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    GTA Area
    Posts
    1,719
    Likes Received
    4747
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Savvylady, i bought these two items. Both have different upcs and different codes. Can I print this form twice and apply for rebates for both items? Both are mineral whatever thing.

    Attachment 326981Attachment 326982Attachment 326983
    What are the concealers like? Do they give lots of coverage?
    dededi likes this.

  7. #52
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Barbis, I haven't bought concealers yet, so I don't have any answer about that. Sorry.

  8. #53
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,519
    Likes Received
    7485
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    What are the concealers like? Do they give lots of coverage?
    They're not bad, for basically free, I wouldn't pay full price for them. I don't like makeup were you can tell you have makeup on, especially around the eyes. I still prefer Garnier Skin Renew, I have used this for years and love it!
    barbis9 likes this.

  9. #54
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    GTA Area
    Posts
    1,719
    Likes Received
    4747
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Barbis, I haven't bought concealers yet, so I don't have any answer about that. Sorry.
    I thought you had purchased these as posted?


    Originally Posted by amira84
    Savvylady, i bought these two items. Both have different upcs and different codes. Can I print this form twice and apply for rebates for both items? Both are mineral whatever thing.

    Attachment 326981Attachment 326982Attachment 326983
    amira84 likes this.

  10. #55
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    GTA Area
    Posts
    1,719
    Likes Received
    4747
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    They're not bad, for basically free, I wouldn't pay full price for them. I don't like makeup were you can tell you have makeup on, especially around the eyes. I still prefer Garnier Skin Renew, I have used this for years and love it!
    I am interested in the yellow/green product in particular. Does it help with redness?

  11. #56
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,519
    Likes Received
    7485
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    I am interested in the yellow/green product in particular. Does it help with redness?
    I don't have much redness, but I did use it on my nose and my chin, and it worked. I also bought the new Maybelline concealer, Master Camo, three steps for $10.99 at Jean Coutu, it has the correct, conceal and highlighter and I thought this was very good.
    barbis9 likes this.

  12. #57
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    I thought you had purchased these as posted?


    Originally Posted by amira84
    Savvylady, i bought these two items. Both have different upcs and different codes. Can I print this form twice and apply for rebates for both items? Both are mineral whatever thing.

    Attachment 326981Attachment 326982Attachment 326983
    Oh...you were talking about these concealers? I thought you were talking about other under eye concealers etc. Anyway... I haven't opened these yet. I am buying these things for gifts. Although I have started using eye contortunist (spelling?) Mascara, and I didn't like it as much as I was eexpecting.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •