User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Costco membership price increase. June. Will you still get one?

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sibling's card expires in May but Dad's birthday is earlier in May. So Dad usually gets stuck paying renewal fee before sibling even takes care of it. Wish he'd let the card membership go. Dad has gone less often-brother likes the tire deals and a few other things.

Still no changes in the Costco shopping carts. Heavy clunky units-definite turnoff. Costco needs Target's carts and rolling baskets with pullout handles! Wish that Costco had been able to buy the stock from the store a block away during the closing sales. Seriously.
    barbis9 and Shwa Girl like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm the second user on my mom's card. It's worth it for her (and me) to renew. We pop in most weeks for samples. Honestly if Costco got rid of samples she'd probably not renew lol.

A $5 increase isn't much. I just hope they don't increase concession prices

I also wish they'd implement a 5 items or less express lane! That would make the shopping experience way better.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    I'm the second user on my mom's card. It's worth it for her (and me) to renew. We pop in most weeks for samples. Honestly if Costco got rid of samples she'd probably not renew lol.

I also wish they'd implement a 5 items or less express lane! That would make the shopping experience way better.
    I agree about the food court and an express line would be great. Really like the chicken Caesar salad.
    Thumpersmom, ROMEO, mulock and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Before my membership expires at the end of the month (and I am not renewing), I will buy $200 in Costco Giftcards for myself
    barbis9, Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    I agree about the food court and an express line would be great. Really like the chicken Caesar salad.
    I've asked Customer Service about getting an Express lane and they said it would not be efficient since most people buy far more than 5~10 items. I'm a single guy and I rarely buy more than 5-10 items....went their on Friday and bought 2 bags of dog food and a package of yogurt...that's it.
    Thumpersmom, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post

Over 10 years ago they had an express lane but it wasn't successful. Perhaps now that people aren't spending as much....but I suspect they won't as they want you to spend more.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I <3 Costco. As for an express lane, from what I see most people have 10 items or less, that's what it takes to fill a cart at Costco! Although the lines can be long, it generally doesn't take me long to get through.

I was going to get a Costco gift card for someone at Christmas, but the minimum was $50. Too much IMO.

Their return policy rocks though. No arguing with someone about whether you've waited too long, or you've lost your receipt. Oh you want a refund? Here ya go.
    Last edited by Zonny; Tue, Mar 14th, 2017 at 08:37 AM.
    Thumpersmom and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know I still love costco, such good deals sometimes. probably will renew
    ----------Adventure seeker, Lumber Jack-------------
    Enjoying
    Outdoor adventures, Living Life to the fullest!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information