User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Save.ca-Save $5.00 on the purchase of any two McCormick Gourmet herbs & spices

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Depends on the cashier I got overage yesterday . but today the coupon was reduce. At Freshco the coupon was refuse by one cashier
    Just got back from a shop. I wasn't allowed overage at either WM or No Frills. Both were only willing to value the coupon at the total price of the two sauce mix packets, so I could have paid just the tax.
    Tweets77 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Just got back from a shop. I wasn't allowed overage at either WM or No Frills. Both were only willing to value the coupon at the total price of the two sauce mix packets, so I could have paid just the tax.
    There is no taxes to the sauce because I still bought it.
    Arjon likes this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

My coupon arrived yesterday.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

There is no taxes to the sauce because I still bought it.
    TY. I thought so, but at that particular moment, I wasn't prepared to try to get the cashier to work it out. Maybe if I'd been planning to use one of the sauces right away, but I wasn't.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I found a tear pad at the front of the RCSS and a tear pad in the spice section. Both say Exp Apr 30, 2018.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by akajw View Post
    I found a tear pad at the front of the RCSS and a tear pad in the spice section. Both say Exp Apr 30, 2018.
    Same here, got mine at RCSS yesterday from the coupon board. Tried to use some same day at Walmart and was denied saying they were a store & manufacturer coupon at the same time. Posted to main rants thread about it, oh it was a mess.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Same here, got mine at RCSS yesterday from the coupon board. Tried to use some same day at Walmart and was denied saying they were a store & manufacturer coupon at the same time. Posted to main rants thread about it, oh it was a mess.
    @johnb56789 it seems as though these McCormick coupons will give us some difficulty when trying to used them at Walmart just got back from a shop after reading everyone is getting overage and as to @rockco post that the are on roll back I went to try and used some of mine got a cashier that had to call for the CSM because she was new I was patient at first I waited for about 15 mins and non CSM came so I let her ring all my items while we wait another 15 mins passed I also had other coupons which she put through no CSM so I asked her if she can call again she did but no one show up so she went to ask a CSM at Customer service who came back and said he will reduce the coupon so I would have the items free but no overage at first I said yes and then I thought to mysekf that I would bring up the coupon policy about overage he claim he never heard of that by some miracle another CSM showed up so he asked her what was her thoughts her reply to him was to call someone else which he did and explain the situation that person on the phone I guess on it because his response to me was I will do it this time I told him I am confused because I am leaving here without knowing what was really conversed between him and who ever he call so the next time I would not be able to know about there policy is
    Can anyone confirm there coupon policy if its in writing some where. TIA.

I used said coupon at RCSS today and got overage with out fighting for it.
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

@johnb56789 it seems as though these McCormick coupons will give us some difficulty when trying to used them at Walmart just got back from a shop after reading everyone is getting overage and as to @rockco post that the are on roll back I went to try and used some of mine got a cashier that had to call for the CSM because she was new I was patient at first I waited for about 15 mins and non CSM came so I let her ring all my items while we wait another 15 mins passed I also had other coupons which she put through no CSM so I asked her if she can call again she did but no one show up so she went to ask a CSM at Customer service who came back and said he will reduce the coupon so I would have the items free but no overage at first I said yes and then I thought to mysekf that I would bring up the coupon policy about overage he claim he never heard of that by some miracle another CSM showed up so he asked her what was her thoughts her reply to him was to call someone else which he did and explain the situation that person on the phone I guess on it because his response to me was I will do it this time I told him I am confused because I am leaving here without knowing what was really conversed between him and who ever he call so the next time I would not be able to know about there policy is
    Can anyone confirm there coupon policy if its in writing some where. TIA.

I used said coupon at RCSS today and got overage with out fighting for it.
    There is a coupon policy out there... you can google it and then print it out for next time
    Tweets77 and Angela273 like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    There is a coupon policy out there... you can google it and then print it out for next time
    Thanks
    I was trying to find one that talk about the overage but is not successful

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Had a hard time using that coupon too. Different csm different policies. It's only allowed for the spices and not the gravies as the gravies only cost $1.47 while the coupon has a different pix and the amount is $5. Even though i pointed out that its for any 2 mc cormick gourmet products. They even called the asst manager and he said that they dont give overage. They are not supposed to give overage. They would have a problem during auditing. Whewwwww! It's hard to use coupons at walmart these days.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The Aurora Walmart let me thru with 4 of them Saturday morning with the overage. I wasn't even going to try this one but went there anyways to get a lot of the Aylmer tomato soup and I figured I would just say I did not want the McCormick packs but would of purchased the soup anyways if they did not approve it. In the end I got 36 tins of soup for 1.99. Somehow she did not charge me for five of them. This one is what I "call grey area couponing" to try it again unless I did what @johnb56789 does and gets it pre approved by cs before even bothering to pick everything up in the store just to be rejected
    Angela273 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I know some of us are having trouble using these coupons to get overage or even the product it self . I was visiting my sister last night so I went to the Walmart Brampton North Supercenter was able to used some of my coupons without any trouble also got overage on them no CSM was called just letting anyone who is in the area to know its super easy and Coupon friendly at that store too bad it way out of my area.Always a great exp when I go there good luck all
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

2shopmom likes this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Have you seen anything verifying that this is real?

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Have you seen anything verifying that this is real?
    Facebook them and quote or copy and paste the said material and see what you get in reply...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information