User Tag List

Page 206 of 207 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 3095
Like Tree6728Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

  1. #3076
    Bean bun going offline Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    17,847
    Likes Received
    24741
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    @cath007 I wish Shoppers stocked Zevia canned tea drinks and gave me offers for those rather than for coffee drinks (not a coffee drinker).
    I had two cans I got through an online order from a different retailer and they were delicious.
    cath007 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

  2. #3077
    Smart Canuck Valerey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,580
    Likes Received
    2694
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)




    Who here orders on PC Express? I'm curious to see if you get your PC points when you shop through Express?

  3. #3078
    Smart Canuck smileyKT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,656
    Likes Received
    1185
    Trading Score
    91 (100%)




    I haven't used PC Express recently but I did get all my PC points when I ordered. They use the same point of sale machines.
    Ciel and Valerey like this.

  4. #3079
    Smart Canuck luckbealady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Western Ontario
    Posts
    2,436
    Likes Received
    3625
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Valerey View Post
    Who here orders on PC Express? I'm curious to see if you get your PC points when you shop through Express?
    I pretty much exclusively use PC Express with my local RCSS store, and have gotten my points. Like smileyKT said, the order is actually rung out in store when you pick it up.
    Ciel and Valerey like this.

  5. #3080
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,531
    Likes Received
    3245
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Although it's not absolutely clear, the latest Loblaws e-mail shows what appears to be an in-store flash offer today and tomorrow for 7k wus $25 on fresh or frozen seafood, apparently including frozen prepared food items like fish cakes, coconut shrimp, etc. If there's a store near you, it might be worthwhile to do a search for seafood on their website to see what's on sale this week.

    YMMV but some regular-priced items might possibly be worth buying, especially if you have any personal offers that are likely to stack; e.g. the one for frozen seafood.
    Ciel likes this.

  6. #3081
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    9,324
    Likes Received
    23389
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Although it's not absolutely clear, the latest Loblaws e-mail shows what appears to be an in-store flash offer today and tomorrow for 7k wus $25 on fresh or frozen seafood, apparently including frozen prepared food items like fish cakes, coconut shrimp, etc. If there's a store near you, it might be worthwhile to do a search for seafood on their website to see what's on sale this week.

    YMMV but some regular-priced items might possibly be worth buying, especially if you have any personal offers that are likely to stack; e.g. the one for frozen seafood.
    @Arjon is this offer for everyone TIA . I like this offer and would like to take advantage of it since we eat mostly seafood
    Ciel likes this.

  7. #3082
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,531
    Likes Received
    3245
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Arjon is this offer for everyone TIA . I like this offer and would like to take advantage of it since we eat mostly seafood
    The e-mail doesn't explicitly say the offer is an in-store one, but I think so because it isn't in the app, which is what I'd expect if it was targeted.
    Ciel likes this.

  8. #3083
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    9,324
    Likes Received
    23389
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    Thank you @Arjon
    Ciel likes this.

  9. #3084
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    9,324
    Likes Received
    23389
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    Got Eggs $1.79 and NN Butter $2.49 for SDM . The eggs used to be $1.29 then $1.49 Now it $1.79. Guess the prices keeps going up
    Liliia, Ciel, Poirot and 3 others like this.

  10. #3085
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    4,054
    Likes Received
    9158
    Trading Score
    123 (100%)




    i noticed that too!
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Got Eggs $1.79 and NN Butter $2.49 for SDM . The eggs used to be $1.29 then $1.49 Now it $1.79. Guess the prices keeps going up
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

  11. #3086
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,470
    Likes Received
    39014
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Anybody else got an offer for PC Blue Menu products, spend $30 get 5000 points. Got this and it expires in May, I think.
    Ciel likes this.
    COVID vaccine: if this vaccine is right for you, please get your shot when it's your turn

  12. #3087
    plc is offline
    plc
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    650
    Likes Received
    1083
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Anybody else got an offer for PC Blue Menu products, spend $30 get 5000 points. Got this and it expires in May, I think.
    Mine is 6000 wus $30 or more in single or cumulative by May 12 at Independent.
    Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.

  13. #3088
    Smart Canuck Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,559
    Likes Received
    3063
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Anybody else got an offer for PC Blue Menu products, spend $30 get 5000 points. Got this and it expires in May, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    Mine is 6000 wus $30 or more in single or cumulative by May 12 at Independent.
    Mine is 4000 points wus $20.
    I bought 4 PC BM lasagna today ($4.99 member-price-only) but didn't get the bonus points because I'm short 0.04.
    The offer ends May 12th.
    Ciel, Shwa Girl and Anna Michele like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

  14. #3089
    Bean bun going offline Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    17,847
    Likes Received
    24741
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    PC Blue Menu canned soups are fine as are the dried lentils. However, their frozen entrees tend to rather bland or strange in the seasonings dept. I suggest you know which flavours you want in the BM line that suit your tastebuds.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

  15. #3090
    Bean bun going offline Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    17,847
    Likes Received
    24741
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Photo deal alert for this Saturday and Sunday! I noticed on the Shoppers Photo page that there will be a
    14 cent print (4"x6") promo, 100 print min. online for the weekend. It's not available at the kiosk in-store, sadly (39 cent prints! but handy if you need a few print photos to go as I have had made for letters, to update my albums at home or to share).

    Maybe you've taken photos during 2021 for insurance reasons, collectible sales, home sale or of friends and family and want hard copies. This is your deal. Ship to home is around $10.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •