User Tag List

Page 97 of 234 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 3497
Like Tree7612Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

How do we do for delaying for 1 week offers?(sorry for my poor English on this one)
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    How do we do for delaying for 1 week offers?(sorry for my poor English on this one)
    If you mean save for the next week - click (or tap if you're using an app) on the offer. It will give you an option to save for the next week.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So, it's been a while since I've had to submit a points inquiry. Do you get notification that the inquiry has been received? I submitted one a week ago tomorrow, and I haven't received any kind of response. Wondering if I should submit again.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    So, it's been a while since I've had to submit a points inquiry. Do you get notification that the inquiry has been received? I submitted one a week ago tomorrow, and I haven't received any kind of response. Wondering if I should submit again.
    I just got an email two days later for the last one I put in. And then another email that changes were made to my profile, even though they weren't and it looks fine.
    Ciel and luckbealady like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    I submitted a query about 9 days ago and no points update nor e-mail notification has been received as yet. Ironically, the very points offer that did not get added to my bill when I purchased said product has just repeated for this week (no, I won't buy one more).

My PC Optimum card is on strike/en greve for the month of April.
    Colsgirl and luckbealady like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone else have issues NOT receiving points for purchases made at No Frills?

Today I was at Shoppers and No Frills. Got my points from Shoppers but no points from No Frills...and not the first time.

Anyone else?
    Ciel likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I regularly shop at No Frills and have not had an issue with points not rewarding

Quote Originally Posted by JDI007 View Post
    Does anyone else have issues NOT receiving points for purchases made at No Frills?

Today I was at Shoppers and No Frills. Got my points from Shoppers but no points from No Frills...and not the first time.

Anyone else?
    Ciel and JDI007 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

TMy DH had an offer for spend $30.00 get 7500 in Points. So I used my FPC from the Pepsi promo I got
    1 cartoon Tropicana Orange Juice
    1 6 pk mini Pepsi
    1 Bag of Tostitos
    1 Bag if Tostitos Organic
    2 Royale Toilet Paper 12Pk for 3.99 used (2) $1.00 coupon
    I tray of egg for $1.88
    I paid close to $8.00 used a gift card.
    got a Total of 8500 in Points since I had some personal offer. Was hoping to get some of the $0.99 Vim but the 2 Stores that I went to does not carry them so I give up.
    hcao and Cake like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Can someone please tell me if it’s new for SDM to email a copy of your purchase receipt. just check my email and I have a copy of my receipt from yesterday emailed to me. TIA

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Can someone please tell me if it’s new for SDM to email a copy of your purchase receipt. just check my email and I have a copy of my receipt from yesterday emailed to me. TIA
    Did you go through self-checkout and maybe accidentally chose email when asked how you want your receipt for said transaction?
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Did you go through self-checkout and maybe accidentally chose email when asked how you want your receipt for said transaction?
    I never knew there were sdm with self serve. None in my area have them but it would be nice when there is a bit of a line up and only one person on cash
    Colsgirl likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Grey no I did not used self check out and no I did not ask for an emailed receipt. I got a physical receipt I am very confused as to why I got one.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

We have one of the new concept stores here and they actually have more self check out then check outs for staff to work.

I heard stores are supposed to be renovated to put in self check out in to combat the increase in minimum wage but none of our stores around here have been renovated yet but the new one that just opened has them.

Also my sister mentioned one she goes to in Toronto has them but not sure if it was existing store or new store.

I have never used them myself but sis says they are super slow and she dislikes them which is shocking as my sister is all about the self check out. (at one point she had 13 free coffees from McDonalds but would not redeem as you cannot redeem at the Kiosk and she didn't want to have to speak to the cashier, her words not mine).

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I never knew there were sdm with self serve. None in my area have them but it would be nice when there is a bit of a line up and only one person on cash
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    There is a self Checkout at one of the Shoppers that I shop at susceptibility the start of Jan/18

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I just call the SDM that I shopped at yesterday and was told that it’s a new procedure that started in Feb/18 and all SDM are required to email a copy of the receipt but some cashiers does not do it. I ask If its a service you have to request and the answer was no. I am still a little confused as to what happen with customers who don’t have a email on file

Page 97 of 234 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Thread Information