User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: PharmaPlus handing out 95AM cards.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I think this is one time use only for rexall
    Attachment 337626
    Attachment 337627

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

Yes, the back of the card definitely says "Limit of one use per collector #"

Attachment 337629
    CARROT REWARDS: referral code: ritap0199 for bonus +50 Scene Pts/+400 Petro Pts!
    TL/WL:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/424052-ft-5-agropur-cheese-lf-fpc-gc-make-offer-canada/#post6843131

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

Name:  Rexall95AM.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  197.7 KB
    Cake likes this.
    CARROT REWARDS: referral code: ritap0199 for bonus +50 Scene Pts/+400 Petro Pts!
    TL/WL:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/424052-ft-5-agropur-cheese-lf-fpc-gc-make-offer-canada/#post6843131

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom View Post
    I was told yesterday that when stores run out of coupons, that is it...no more.
    Indeed that is the case,my PharmaPlus here in ON.had only a few left but I scored one,sweet deal.Thank you OP.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ya the wife went to rexall and didn't get one

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

great
    Last edited by frugalmom; Sat, Dec 16th, 2017 at 11:18 PM.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

none at jksq sq. hamilton....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at the winnipeg one down at city place mall Friday and the cashier had one that she she could scan when you made any purchase
    Lavender Lady and Cake like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Most of the Rexalls in my area have it, only because they are really selective in handing it out. The first store in my area said you have to make a purchase, then they give you the coupon towards your next purchase on a different day. They ran out before I could get one.

The second store I called said they had them, but I had to make a purchase over $10. When I asked if that's what it really said on the coupon, she said she didn't know. I came in to make a purchase and asked the cashier about the coupon. She acted as if she had no idea what I was talking about. When I told her I think I had spoken to her on the phone about the coupon, she opened the drawer in front of her, scanned a barcode, took a pen and scribbled over the code super quick, shut the drawer, and asked for payment. It all happened so fast, I barely knew what was going on.

The third store I called (for my mother) said they had it. I asked if there were any restrictions, and she said the manager hands them out at his discretion. (What?!?) I asked how I (she) could get one, she said I'd have to ask the manager and he'd hand one out at his discretion. I asked what that meant and she sighed and said if I came before 5 PM, I could have one, but no later. I was almost laughing at this point and decided to bring the baby. Who says no to a baby? No one!

I went to drop off some expired medication at the pharmacist and there was a card on the desk, buried underneath piles of paper. When I asked if that was part of the current promotion, he just handed it to me. I suppose the baby worked.

What a secretive and confusing bunch! But, I have to admit it's all pretty funny... Way to be difficult, Rexall!

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

This promo was not a one time gift. I received it multiple times on both my card and DH's. Racked up lots of points and redeemed them also.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information