User Tag List

Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
Like Tree1372Likes

Thread: Gift Card Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Canadian Tire Dec. 16-23

Collect $5 CT Money wus $50 on Apple Gift Cards (there is no paper CT Money offered for this promotion)

*Triangle Program usually disallows e-money on gift card transactions except for certain promotions, so enjoy!
    Cake likes this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Dec. 18-24

Get 20000 PC Opt pts for every $99.99 spent on DAZN gift cards (bottom of page 13 in ON flyer)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Canadian Tire Dec. 29 & 30 for Party City purchases

Get 30x/40x Triangle rewards for purchases made in-store on Party City items.

CT purchases Dec 23-30 flyer Boxing Week Deals
    10X bonus CT Money on Triangle rewards on Master Chef roasters or selected Dutch ovens
    20X total CT Money on Triangle Mastercard purchases on almost all cookware, Dec 26-28* Conditions apply.

Bonus Days Sun. Dec. 26 & Mon Dec.27
    Spend $200+ and collect 30x Bonus CT Money Triangle Rewards
    40X Total CT Money On Triangle Mastercard purchases on almost everything online and in-store. Pre-tax purchase. Includes Auto Service, installed parts, tires and labour.

Plus stack these offers to maximize your rewards-10x Bonus CT Money Triangle Rewards on almost all Cookware, Kitchen Appliances, Garage Organization, Portable Power Tools, Free Weights and Fitness Accessories.
    crafter likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Need these gcs

Steam
    V bucks - fortnite
    Nintendo
    Ipad/apple
    Roblox robucks

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk
    Ciel21 likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Anna Michele Has PC Optimum been sending any gc offers to you every Thursday? There had been an Apple card offer one or two weeks ago via personal offer at Fortinos.

Some grocery flyers are ending on Dec. 24. Some are starting Dec.23. Just going through digital flyers to make sure I have not missed a gc offer.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sobeys Dec 23-Jan. 5, 2022

Get a $5 Sobeys gift card wus $20 PRE-TAX on participating products (Swanson, Marie Callendar, POGO, Ro-Tel, Hunts, VH, Aylmer)
    Limit one Sobeys gift card per customer. While supplies last.

No offers in FOOD BASICS digital flyer, GIANT TIGER, NO FRILLS, FRESHCO, WALMART (current and Boxing Week flyers), or RCSS (current and Boxing Week). NO deals at METRO (just finally able to access flyer).

Rexall Dec. 24-30, 2021

10% off Pizza Pizza and DoorDash gift cards. Sorry no rainchecks or price matching.
    Last edited by Ciel21; Thu, Dec 23rd, 2021 at 04:05 PM.
    lotsasavings and crafter like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Anna Michele Check the CT offer at top of page. Ends today Dec. 23-earn $5 CT money on $50 Apple gift cards

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Need these gcs

Steam
    V bucks - fortnite
    Nintendo
    Ipad/apple
    Roblox robucks

Can't find offers for most cards. Just CT's expiring offer for $5 CT money wub $50 Apple gc TODAY (last day).
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Thanks yeah I'll like ly just bite the bullets

Ciel21 likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Well, I've never been much of a gift card user but I'm trying out a new initiative this year. Take avantage of points offers on gift cards or discounted offers via the bank.
    We always use Netflix and just upgraded our service..
    I went to Shoppers to take advantage of the 7500 point for every 50 dollars spent on gift card. If I consider the gift cards as a form of investment, I'm affectively getting 15% return upfront on PC point value on service I would be paying for anyways. So I bought 210.00 worth ... I've clipped out the ad from the flyer and I'll wait my 2 to 4 weeks to see if I'm credited my points. I should in theory, receive 30,000 points.
    I didn't even attempt to pay via credit card as I believe SDM accepts debit for gift card purchases...I hope that was correct.
    I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for gift card deals on other services we spend money on... Spotify comes to mind. We'll see how it all works out.
    Ciel21 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crafter View Post
    Well, I've never been much of a gift card user but I'm trying out a new initiative this year. Take avantage of points offers on gift cards or discounted offers via the bank.
    I went to Shoppers to take advantage of the 7500 point for every 50 dollars spent on gift card. If I consider the gift cards as a form of investment, I'm affectively getting 15% return upfront on PC point value on service I would be paying for anyways. So I bought 210.00 worth ... I've clipped out the ad from the flyer and I'll wait my 2 to 4 weeks to see if I'm credited my points. I should in theory, receive 30,000 points.
    I didn't even attempt to pay via credit card as I believe SDM accepts debit for gift card purchases...I hope that was correct.
    I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for gift card deals on other services we spend money on... Spotify comes to mind. We'll see how it all works out.
    @crafter the last I did this exact deal I bought enough for a year subscription. I think we still have for 2 more months but I planned on some before the deal is finish.
    lilo0003, crafter and Ciel21 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @crafter the last I did this exact deal I bought enough for a year subscription. I think we still have for 2 more months but I planned on some before the deal is finish.
    Ok awesome Thanks for the quick feedback. I would love to hear of any other practical gift card offers that come out.. I'll watch the thread more often.
    lilo0003 and Ciel21 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Ok awesome Thanks for the quick feedback. I would love to hear of any other practical gift card offers that come out.. I'll watch the thread more often.

I also usually do the iTunes give card when there is points attached to it because we subscribed for the service no matter what.
    lilo0003, crafter and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

[QUOTE=crafter;7181001

i do this for the Swiss chalet gift card. I only buy with points and then it’s a savings when we treat ourselves. I always check this thread to see if there are any deals to be had and I find SDM is good about rewarding the points in the time they say. But it’s good to pay attention to the days and keep a pic of the offer.
    crafter and Ciel21 like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If I consider the gift cards as a form of investment, I'm affectively getting 15% return upfront on PC point value on service I would be paying for anyways. So I bought 210.00 worth ... I've clipped out the ad from the flyer and I'll wait my 2 to 4 weeks to see if I'm credited my points. I should in theory, receive 30,000 points.
    Always a good idea -- PLUS, if you save your PC points for a Bonus redemption event, your points could be worth even more.
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Tue, Jan 4th, 2022 at 08:55 AM.
    crafter and Ciel21 like this.

Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Thread Information