User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Like Tree611Likes

Thread: (OVER) SampleSource: Free Samples Spring 2018

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Mine was shipped on April 9th but haven't received it yet.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

double post
    Ciel likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Qualified for the samples, ordered, got 4 approved cause everything else was sold out, decided to track my order yesterday and got a message " you didn't qualify for the samples this time".
    That's pretty lame, even if it was just 4 things. Did you do anything that wasn't completely according to the rules?

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by princess_m View Post
    This is not a new rule. This has been one of the requirements since day one over 6 + years ago. I have always signed up for my self and three other family members from my iPad and have never had any rejected.
    This concern has been a topic everytime it goes live but no one has ever had a problem with rejection. This is the first time someone has mentioned it being rejected. Maybe they get so many requests that they only catch a few
    The 4 I ordered for everyone all arrived on Friday.
    mark the calendar for the end of September for the next one!
    @princess_m : I had mine rejected last year when I ordered one for myself and my mother (who does not have a computer). I hear it happens to a lot of people (it's been mentioned on SC and on other forums), but not to everyone.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    @princess_m: I had mine rejected last year when I ordered one for myself and my mother (who does not have a computer). I hear it happens to a lot of people (it's been mentioned on SC and on other forums), but not to everyone.
    Do they send you an email if you're rejected? I ordered for myself and my sister from my computer. I received mine the morning after the shipping email was sent. She didn't receive a shipping confirmation email.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got mine today! Received all samples I qualified for. Those Welch's!!! Sooo yummy! I am definitely running to the store to buy them. I love yogurt+strawberry.
    Name:  000099.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  281.6 KB
    Last edited by JDI007; Mon, Apr 23rd, 2018 at 05:44 PM.
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a question for all of you that received the Oxi Clean Laundry Stain Remover FPC. Do we pay tax on that? I was under the impression that we didn't pay taxes on FPCs but Metro wanted to charge me so I left it. Any help would be appreciated. TIA
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    I have a question for all of you that received the Oxi Clean Laundry Stain Remover FPC. Do we pay tax on that? I was under the impression that we didn't pay taxes on FPCs but Metro wanted to charge me so I left it. Any help would be appreciated. TIA
    My experience with similar coupons has been unless the coupon says you may have to pay the tax, I have never paid tax with a FPC. However, as you found out, any one cashier can do what they want and fighting is often not worth it. Maybe try again.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

No we dont have to pay taxes if this is stated gts and ...(cannot remember name)included in the face value of the coupon.We should never paid taxes on fpcs when cashiers will just get use to it???
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you @NowRetired ..... It states "Provincial Law may require the retailer to collect tax on the full price of the item before deduction of the coupon value. GST, QST, PST and/or HST are included in face value, where applicable." So that's where I am confused....are taxes included or not in Ontario?

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Thank you @NowRetired..... It states "Provincial Law may require the retailer to collect tax on the full price of the item before deduction of the coupon value. GST, QST, PST and/or HST are included in face value, where applicable." So that's where I am confused....are taxes included or not in Ontario?
    Huh no idea I am in Québec and if i get this coupon i will not paid the taxes
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anytime I have had a coupon with that wording, I have had to pay the tax. My experience anyway.

Sent from my iPhone

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

If you do have to pay tax than redeem the coupon at Shoppers - at least you will get 15 points for every $1 on the value of the product and that hopefully will compensate for the HST. Hopefully this hasn't changed with the new PC Optimum program as I know it worked in the past with vendor coupons and earning points.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@NowRetired..... It states "Provincial Law may require the retailer to collect tax on the full price of the item before deduction of the coupon value. GST, QST, PST and/or HST are included in face value, where applicable." So that's where I am confused....are taxes included or not in Ontario?
    Quote Originally Posted by NowRetired View Post
    Anytime I have had a coupon with that wording, I have had to pay the tax. My experience anyway.
    When I have FPCs that say tax is included in the face value, I highlight that bit of copy along with the expiry date, which are the two parts where i want to direct their attention. I also tell them out loud that the tax is included, and I've never had a cashier ask me to pay it. If they don't ask, I don't care if they're supposed to. I don't think they are, but it has always been moot because it has never come up. GTA here.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Me neither, this is the first time it happened to me. I have been doing it since they started.
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information