User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Bonus points on buying SDM GCs - May 19 & May 20 only

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Noticed this in an email

Get 15,000 bonus points* when you purchase a $150 Shoppers Drug Mart Gift Card, or get 10,000 bonus points when you purchase a $100 Shoppers Drug Mart Gift Card.

Offer valid from Saturday, May 19, 2018 to Sunday, May 20, 2018.

https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/...ard-mall-may19
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    momof3heathens, Decaf and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Does anyone know if it's one promotion per card or can you buy multiple times?
    dededi and illa like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

fine print says they have the right to limit quantities so my guess is no. i'm gonna buy a few, that's for sure
    illa likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I did it today and did not get the extra points..they thiught we might get it later. Did anyone else try?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by immac2947 View Post
    I did it today and did not get the extra points..they thiught we might get it later. Did anyone else try?
    I was told (by front end supervisor) June 11th.
    Was hoping it would be immediate, sigh

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

We were told June the 15th. I bought one card, turned around and used it for the buy $75, get 25000 points promo.
    Rubialoca likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I purchased $150 SDM gift card this morning but didn't get any point. The cashier couldn't find the one with $150 value or it never exists (like pre-loaded) so she grabbed new one and entered $150 value to the card. I paid with my mastercard but fine print below says ".... financial ... " Does that mean no bonus points if paid by credit/debit card? That's so weird. I don't carry $150 cash around, ok? Finally, I was told by manager to wait until June 15th.

*Points are issued on the purchase of eligible products using a valid PC Optimum Card. Cannot be used with any other offer or promotion. Offer valid until Sunday, May 20, 2018, while quantities last. If points are not awarded in real-time, points to be awarded to your account by Friday, June 15, 2018 for eligible transactions. Gift or financial cards may not be used to purchase additional gift or financial cards. Bonus points will not be issued for transactions in which a gift card or a financial card is used as tender to pay for additional gift or financial cards. We reserve the right to limit quantities. No rainchecks. Offer may be changed or terminated at any time without notice. See cashier for details. No refunds on any gift card purchase.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    I purchased $150 SDM gift card this morning but didn't get any point. The cashier couldn't find the one with $150 value or it never exists (like pre-loaded) so she grabbed new one and entered $150 value to the card. I paid with my mastercard but fine print below says ".... financial ... " Does that mean no bonus points if paid by credit/debit card? That's so weird. I don't carry $150 cash around, ok? Finally, I was told by manager to wait until June 15th.

*Points are issued on the purchase of eligible products using a valid PC Optimum Card. Cannot be used with any other offer or promotion. Offer valid until Sunday, May 20, 2018, while quantities last. If points are not awarded in real-time, points to be awarded to your account by Friday, June 15, 2018 for eligible transactions. Gift or financial cards may not be used to purchase additional gift or financial cards. Bonus points will not be issued for transactions in which a gift card or a financial card is used as tender to pay for additional gift or financial cards. We reserve the right to limit quantities. No rainchecks. Offer may be changed or terminated at any time without notice. See cashier for details. No refunds on any gift card purchase.
    pretty sure " financial card " refers to prepaid visa/MasterCard gift cards
    FallenPixels likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

I purchased a card for $150 and did not get the points. **Fine print for the off er indicated points will be added by June 15.**
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    pretty sure " financial card " refers to prepaid visa/MasterCard gift cards
    Yes, it stops people using stolen prepaid cards to turn into easier to use cards
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Does anyone have official word on how many gift cards we can buy under this promotion? I messaged them on facebook but no reply yet. Thanks.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Does anyone know why they make you wait for points? It's not like you can return gift cards and the points are immediate for most other purchases.

Speaking of which, I should check my Air Miles balance for those miles they like to make you wait 120 days before asking. Nope, nothing still.....
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Does anyone know why they make you wait for points? It's not like you can return gift cards and the points are immediate for most other purchases.

Speaking of which, I should check my Air Miles balance for those miles they like to make you wait 120 days before asking. Nope, nothing still.....
    Air miles posted today! (I only got 650 instead of 1250, but live chat corrected it for me)
    Newfiescreech likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got my bonus 15,000 points today. Not sure if the promo allowed more than one purchase so I only bought one $150 GC.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Stealth View Post
    I got my bonus 15,000 points today. Not sure if the promo allowed more than one purchase so I only bought one $150 GC.
    I received points for multiple GCs I bought as separate transactions.
    Newfiescreech and dededi like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information