• 5 Post By torontogal12
  • 3 Post By Newfiescreech
  • 2 Post By Colsgirl
  • 3 Post By Arjon

Thread: Stolen points

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Has anyone had points stolen before and if so how was it handled/corrected?

I just realized that I had 470,000 points stolen yesterday ... spent at a Shoppers Drug Mart not in my area. I am sick. I've been saving that money for Christmas.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    hcao, Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

@EricsMom did you report this to the company- pc optimum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and dededi like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I haven't had any stolen.. I know PCO got hacked and some people lost a bunch of points.. they were given the points back. My sister's fob was lost or stolen and her points used that way. She didn't get those back. I would think they can track yours using cameras at that store. My sisters was under $100 and not worth going after.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and dededi like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I am sorry that happened. Call them and complain. Those guys keep resetting my password like once a month without asking me. If they're doing this to "protect" customers, then you need to tell them that they should be protecting you
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by EricsMom View Post

I just realized that I had 470,000 points stolen yesterday ... spent at a Shoppers Drug Mart not in my area. I am sick. I've been saving that money for Christmas.
    Ohhhhh my goodness..thats not good ..i would call customer service and tell them what happened..thats lot off points to lose ..seems like this is becoming problem lately..only few weeks ago ..my mom was using her card at shoppers and lady on cash told her that her card was stolen ..thou she had her card with her ..she issued her new card and told her once its link with old one ..she would get her points back again ..hope they do something for you .. get all those points back my friend ..dont stop inquiring about it ..until you have them .
    Ciel, Anna Michele and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I had 100,000 points stolen when they were still PC Plus. I have to say the service I received from them was fabulous. The points were redeemed at a store in QC (I live in BC). There was no question ever of them not believing me. They locked my account so that it was set to collect only and got me to change my password. It took 3-4 days but they gave me all the points back. I phoned them up feeling really upset about it and the person I spoke to left me feeling really good when I eventually put the phone down.
    Newfiescreech and nalaric like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EricsMom View Post

What have you done to try to get your points restored, and what if any progress has there been so far?

Thread Information