User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By momi
  • 2 Post By Cata
  • 2 Post By rameen
  • 1 Post By momi
  • 1 Post By rameen
  • 1 Post By korianka
  • 1 Post By Bargain Seeker
  • 1 Post By padyofurniture
  • 1 Post By padyofurniture

Thread: Login issue

  1. #1
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10172
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    1
    Hi
    I am having login issues from the last Friday when pc optimum required to change the password.
    I tried to login through my phone,tablet,or desktop,nothing is working out.
    Each and every time I got the message our apologies,an unknown error has occurred,
    I am unable to download or view my offers,
    I called so many times to pcoptimum.ca and they said the have sent the issue to their technical team.
    Does any one else has this type of issues?
    Any input or help is really appreciated.
    TIA
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Newfiescreech likes this.


  2. #2
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,157
    Likes Received
    2589
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Same problems, and is very annoying. And I get the same run around from them.
    Newfiescreech and momi like this.

  3. #3
    ramo
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    62
    Likes Received
    102
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)



    Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Hi
    I am having login issues from the last Friday when pc optimum required to change the password.
    I tried to login through my phone,tablet,or desktop,nothing is working out.
    Each and every time I got the message our apologies,an unknown error has occurred,
    I am unable to download or view my offers,
    I called so many times to pcoptimum.ca and they said the have sent the issue to their technical team.
    Does any one else has this type of issues?
    Any input or help is really appreciated.
    TIA
    Having the same problem since Thursday. Called today and no one could help. Said I have to wait 5 business days for technical team to look into it.
    Sucks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech and momi like this.

  4. #4
    Smart Canuck momi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dreamland,Ontario
    Posts
    3,046
    Likes Received
    10172
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by rameen View Post
    Having the same problem since Thursday. Called today and no one could help. Said I have to wait 5 business days for technical team to look into it.
    Sucks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was calling them from the last 5 days and today they told me that they are working on it and it will take 5 more business days to work on it,the customer service rep loaded the offers for me and told me what type of offers
    I had,itís really annoying.
    More over I had the offer for Tuesday spend 50,000 or more points and get 25% points back so I redeemed 100k points to get 25k back but it also did not showed up on my receipt,
    Really donít know whatís going on.
    My husband can login to his account but I can not l, really frustrated
    Newfiescreech likes this.

  5. #5
    ramo
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    62
    Likes Received
    102
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)



    Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    I was calling them from the last 5 days and today they told me that they are working on it and it will take 5 more business days to work on it,the customer service rep loaded the offers for me and told me what type of offers
    I had,itís really annoying.
    More over I had the offer for Tuesday spend 50,000 or more points and get 25% points back so I redeemed 100k points to get 25k back but it also did not showed up on my receipt,
    Really donít know whatís going on.
    My husband can login to his account but I can not l, really frustrated
    It is frustrating. My wife has no problems logging in either.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech likes this.

  6. #6
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    70
    Likes Received
    184
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Same issue... I call them many times... the last person told me... " is in the system.. trust me... change your password and that's it" but still the same.... my husband said wait a few days.... and today after 6 days the point appeared

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech likes this.

  7. #7
    Smart Canuck Bargain Seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fredericton, NB
    Posts
    2,569
    Likes Received
    1383
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)




    My mom is having the same problem. She changed her password and since it is hit and miss. Right now she has not been able to connect all day.
    Newfiescreech likes this.




  8. #8
    Canadian Genius padyofurniture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,621
    Likes Received
    24704
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I had to call them because their system didn't send me an email for the password. It was resolved after that.

    I would get the unknown error when I tried to look at my points. My solution for that was to open CCleaner and let it run. Cleaning your browser data may work too.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

  9. #9
    Newfiescreech Newfiescreech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Newfoundland , Canada
    Posts
    7,618
    Likes Received
    23914
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I change my password so many times trying to login .. whats the problem with pcoptimum here lately ..omg !!! they have some problems since loblaws and shoppers combine together..never had any problems with my PC plus Card before until they combine both cards now its always something wrong with card
    Last edited by Newfiescreech; Mon, Oct 8th, 2018 at 08:44 PM.

  10. #10
    Canadian Genius padyofurniture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,621
    Likes Received
    24704
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    They still don't give me points per dollar at the Loblaw stores on my card. My receipts always say that if I used my PC Mastercard that I would have gotten points. Unless they no longer give out points per dollar and only give out points per offers?
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •