User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    236 (100%)

I honestly thing its purely the cashier and their own issues. Whether they are just having a bad day or just don't like their job.. We all just have to try really hard not to take it personally and put those types of issues back on them because in all reality it isn't us it is them!!!!!!!!!!
    <HR>
    Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth, "You owe me." Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky!

- Hafiz of Persia

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

some cashiers give their comments out of just pure jelouis ( spl. wrong) Personally if a rude comment is made by a cashier, to me .. I have a answer.. Sorry, i got a deal a nd you just can't stand it.... btw i do go straight to the manager and complain... I don't care if the cashier is having a bad day..THEY are PAID to do store policy customer service and not their own opinions... when it comes to service, some ppl could use extra training in manners

Coupon User
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

After watching the Marketplace show about the worst customer service store, I know exactly why those cashier can say whatever they want..... COMPANY themselves don't even bother, why does the cashier bother?! And I think Zeller is the best proof to other retail store that even their customer service sucks, if your price is competitive, you still be able to earn big buck in Canada. It is just a solid proof that even if the company has the worst customer service ever, they still make money, they still survive, so other company seen it, will definitely not put any resources on training staff and continue to keep deliver worst customer service.....so pathetic....

micahsmom
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I totally agree!! Cashiers get in trouble a lot because of coupon abuse and misuse when the store has trouble getting reimbursed. Some times some can be a bit rude but it's like they say s**t roles downhill. I just try to be super nice back and go to a different location if I have any troubles.

Still hurts though to be made to feel small. I don't think it helps to get mad back it just justifies their original response.

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    I don't understand what you mean by " Is it because of the low wage thing, they have to deliver crappy customer service?! " Are you suggesting that because a person is working for minimum wage, they give crappy customer service? I sure hope not, as a lot of people are just happy to have a job, any type of job whether it be for minimum wage or not.

I feel that cashiers are getting a really bad rap. Put yourself in their shoes, they deal with rude, incompetant, arogant people all day long, and yes there are some really nice people thrown in there as well. If the coupon clearly states one coupon per purchase per person, than that is what it means. Yes tons of people, including myself have gone back another time and purchased another one if we had a second coupon, but it is not right. So to complain about a cashier pointing out the fact that you had been there several times already, shouldn't upset you, as you were clearly in the wrong. Just my opinion of coarse, but give the cashiers a break, they work hard and I think we all know that customer service is a very thankless job.
    Smart Canucks is my fav
    RLF GTG points!!!!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kdahl27

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information