User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Canada Post is Garbage

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I am finding the opposite @bhlombardy . A couple of packages sent to BC took only a few days while lettermail is taking weeks. I'm still waiting for a registered letter to arrive a month later from BC. I've given up on that one. However, the bills are always there waiting for me
    Tweets77 and luvthefree like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I am finding the opposite @bhlombardy. A couple of packages sent to BC took only a few days while lettermail is taking weeks. I'm still waiting for a registered letter to arrive a month later from BC. I've given up on that one. However, the bills are always there waiting for me
    Indeed... the bills, the admail, and the junkmail all seem to get here on schedule.
    luvthefree likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    Indeed... the bills, the admail, and the junkmail all seem to get here on schedule.
    Admail and junk mail are what they deliver... in bulk...to keep our postal rates low. Do you want to mail a letter for $1 through CP or pay $8 through UPS or whatever?

Sorry, but I love CP. I have bad so many deliveries from Amazon or whatever sent through other means and have had to complain constantly because it does not arrive on time....or at all.

Packages I get through CP are always delivered to my door...respectfully.
    They do not toss my packages at my door without getting out of their vehicles or toss it in my flowers.

No signature required’s always get placed between my doors with a doorbell ring.

DHL only waits until I answer because of custom fees they want.

I am sure the odd thing here and there goes missing. It is to be expected when you are dealing with millions and millions of articles a day.

I got internet pods yesterday. Not expecting them so soon. Almost broke my ankle not seeing the box outside my door and not getting a doorbell ring....guess the guy from UPS has great aim on packages. He needs to learn a bit of rebound though...maybe hit my doorbell first, then hope my package is not ruined on landing because he is too lazy to leave the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GoJays likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information