User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Any smartcanucks from BRAMPTON, ONTARIO?!?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by katrinajoan View Post
    Hi everyone!

I'm looking to find any smart canucks members that are from Brampton!

I shop a lot at Walmart in Bovaird and Hwy 10. Would love to know how I can get more coupon inserts besides the ones I get from the flyers sent to me. I would love to share experiences and trade coupons! I have plenty

I'm a newbie and it would be so great to have someone in the same city give me tips and advices! Please let me know. Would greatly appreciate it!

Kind Regards,
    Katrina
    i am a newbie as well and i shop at the same walmart. I get copuopn from rcss at steeles and hurontario, also metro at sndalwood and kennedy . Frescho at bramalea city centre, and from the other sites here on line. I am in Caledon, but right at the border at mayfield/kennedy

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Hello All!
    I'm also in Brampton Rutherford/Williams Pkwy area. I have used internet printed coupons at the SDM located at 34 Avondale. They are really nice there and I had no issues at all. We should meet and swap money saving advice.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Hi All:

So I went to the Walmart yesterday at Quarry Edge and purchased 6 of the Nexxus shampoos at $2 and used 6 $3 off coupons. I also purchased 3 of the LaCoupe travel sized mousse cans at $1.66 and gave them 3 $2 coupons. I came home with a gift card with $6.81 overage. WAHOO...my first time.

TODAY, I went to Airport Rd and Queen (UGHHH) don't know WHYYY. It seems that location likes to make up their own rules when it comes to coupons. This is the 2nd time I have had issues using coupons there. The miserable cashier PATRICIA is an old grey haired grandma looking lady. I said good morning to her and she just sneered at me...it all went downhill from there. God knows I LOVE LOVE LOVE my grandma to pieces so please don't write me back with anti grandma comments...lol. I love seniors and respect them immensely.

I had 3 quantumatic kits $3 each- 3/$6 coupons, 5 nexxus $2 shampoos -5 $3 coupons, 6 LaCoupe @ $1.66 - 6 $2 coupons, 2 aspirins @ $4.67 - 2 $6 coupons.

As soon as she saw my $6 coupon for the quantumatic she started with I can't use this coupon because it is more than the price of the item. I told her that I can get it in overage, she said No you can't. I said yes you can, she said no. I told her that every Walmart store does this. I pulled out the coupon policy and she grabbed it from me and said THIS STORE DOES NOT GIVE BACK $$ to customers. So I asked her how come this store is exempt from the Walmart policies. She called for a CSM.

The CSM came and she said I could not use 3 of the quantumatic coupons because it was one per customer. I asked if I could do separate transactions and she said...well you ARE the same customer?? DUH?? I think I am. So I put back 2 of the kits (annoyed at this point). She walks away. Patricia reluctantly gives me the $6 off and tells me my balance. BALANCE?? So I give her back the other coupons. and now Patricia is scrutinizing my nexxus coupons. She says well these coupons are the same situation Miss and you CAN'T use them. I said to her, what is the issue with these, they are valid coupons and I would like to use them. She grabs her phone and asks for the CSM again and slams it down afterward. I commented to her that I don't know why I come to this location because it seems that the cashiers are not aware of the policies. I was fuming by this point. CSM comes back and tells her to just ring in all my coupons as is and give me the overage. I was in the express line and Patricia was the only cashier there...where it tells you which cashier# to go to. The line up was growing, so the CSM told me she will void my items and take me to another cashier. GEEZ...

On the way to cashier #2 I tell Bebe that Patricia was quite rude and unpleasant and she needs to learn some customer service skills especially if she's dealing with the public. Bebe never responded so not sure if she even heard me??? So cashier #2 cashes me out and I walk out with $4.50 in my pocket. Sheesh...what an ordeal! So I'm looking for another Walmart to shop at close by...guess I will be heading to Mississauga soon.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hi Katrina and fellow Bramptonians!
    I'm from Brampton in the Williams Parkway/Bramalea Rd. area. If there's any Brampton coupon swap etc. definitely let me know. Would love to share Brampton deals and coupons through this thread. I'm in!!!!
    Sweet Saver
    Get FREE STUFF easily by joining Swagbucks. Please use my referral link below and start earning!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/caristiz

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

I just wanted to update all the Brampton couponers on the outcome of my email. I received a call from Jamie from the Queen/Airport Walmart today and he was quite apologetic about my hassles there. He said they just revamped their coupon policy regarding overages about 2 weeks ago and he said YES they do give overages. He said for me to come back and shop there and if any cashier does not want to give me my overage to tell them I would like to see Jamie. just thought I would share.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    I just wanted to update all the Brampton couponers on the outcome of my email. I received a call from Jamie from the Queen/Airport Walmart today and he was quite apologetic about my hassles there. He said they just revamped their coupon policy regarding overages about 2 weeks ago and he said YES they do give overages. He said for me to come back and shop there and if any cashier does not want to give me my overage to tell them I would like to see Jamie. just thought I would share.
    That's the WM I shop at all the time, so thank you very much for sharing with everyone. Will definitely refer to Jamie if I have any problems there.
    Get FREE STUFF easily by joining Swagbucks. Please use my referral link below and start earning!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

from Brampton, will update my wishlist and coupons for tradelist.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Good Job

I go to Brampton quite often and wouldlove to get together with you ladies, check out my list its been updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am new here, and also in Brampton Sandalwood & Kennedy. Just getting my feel for this forum and how it all works.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by katrinajoan View Post
    Hi everyone!

I'm looking to find any smart canucks members that are from Brampton!

I shop a lot at Walmart in Bovaird and Hwy 10. Would love to know how I can get more coupon inserts besides the ones I get from the flyers sent to me. I would love to share experiences and trade coupons! I have plenty

I'm a newbie and it would be so great to have someone in the same city give me tips and advices! Please let me know. Would greatly appreciate it!

Kind Regards,
    Katrina
    Hello, I'm in the retail business. make sure your price matching at walmart, but they do not match the seasons and oceans fyler. They also match prices on produce and meats (most people don't know that one). Also London Drugs has double coupon days. Food Basics and No Frills do not accepted printable internet coupons walmart does. There is also another site called coupon alert, i found over 30 coupons and all you have to do is like the product on facebook.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That's so funny, most cashier at walmart dont know the coupon policies and are dumbfounded when they have to deal with them. A few weeks ago I went with my sister and did her price matching and couponing and it took 4 cashier to help her.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yes they do, i've included the link for you print the policy off and bring it in with youhttp://files.shoppersdrugmart.ca/facebook/coupon_policy.pdf

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I am also from Bovaird/Kennedy Brampton. I am a newbie also. Have all you arranged any meeting for coupon swap? Would love to know more SCs from this area and also share the info abt the area I-e stores policies, coupon acceptance, deals and clearance, tear pads availability, etc etc

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Was at Fortinos tonight (the one on Bovaird, near Airport Rd) and was going to use a raincheck for the 1L Neilson Truetaste Milks which were on for $1 a while back. The store had them on for $0.99 clearing out as they expire May 30th. I used my $1 off any Neilson Truetaste milk printable coupon and walked out with 4 x 4L milks for FREE and $0.04 back from the cashier. And I still have my raincheck for next time. We go through milk so quickly so the short date doesn't matter as it will be consumed but I've also heard it can be frozen in the carton. Thought I'd share if anyone needs milk fast and cheap or FREE with the coupon. Also just a note that the Shoppers Drug Mart in the same plaza competes with Fortinos on their milk prices so the 4L bags of milk (not sure brand) has been $3.98 for months now.

Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in Brampton as well.. Near Dixie Rd and Sandlewood Pkwy...i usually go shopping to Hwy10 x borvaid Walmart..I am also wondering how to collect multiple of those smartsource or redplum flyer coupons or Magazin coupon inserts etc. ...open to meet people and discuss of same interest

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information