User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I'm not a fan of backpack diaper bags. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I travel and already have to bring a full backpack.

I found some cute ones on ebay that are custom embroidered, but I'm not sure how good the actual diaper bag is.

The JJ cole ones seem cool but I'm hesistating buying something I can't actually see. Talk about being difficult about a diaper bag of all things! LOL
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I seem to go through diaper bags like crazy!! However the best one I have bought so far was about $60 from toys r us. Can't remember what brand it was. However it did convert from a purse style to a backpack, which was amazing!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Lands End has some really sturdy canvas totes with zippers and interior pockets. You can get them on sale and when you're done diapering, they're still good for the beach, library, shopping, etc.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (99%)

I have 2 in diapers and use a skip hop duo - I love the pockets and the stoller hooks.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I have two, jujube BFF and belight. I hate big diaper bags and take the belight on daily trips, only take the BFF if it's a long trip.

Love love love jujube!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Oh and I don't buy jujube from boutiques watch baby steals and kid steals to get them for a lot cheaper!!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmom2010 View Post
    I have two, jujube BFF and belight. I hate big diaper bags and take the belight on daily trips, only take the BFF if it's a long trip.

Love love love jujube!!
    I just scored a Ju ju be Be Tween for $30 on our local sell/swap site! I am so, so excited. I love it. I was eyeing the Be All but this one is smaller. And hubby said he would use it (versus the Be All which he has declared a "chick purse" and not for men! LOL This Be Tween will be good for day to day things but not for long trips/travel.

Anyone ever heard of babysteals.com and kidsteals.com? They had the ju ju be at one point but before I joined the site.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Oh and I don't buy jujube from boutiques watch baby steals and kid steals to get them for a lot cheaper!!
    LOL! I was just typing about those sites! I just discovered them yesterday!

Krystal
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have the Jujube BeAll, BeSpicy, BFF, and the Packabe. I love them all but I would say the Spicy is my favorite. Lots of room, and still looks good. I find them to be all very well made and easy to wash (machine wash)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I just scored a Ju ju be Be Tween for $30 on our local sell/swap site! I am so, so excited. I love it. I was eyeing the Be All but this one is smaller. And hubby said he would use it (versus the Be All which he has declared a "chick purse" and not for men! LOL This Be Tween will be good for day to day things but not for long trips/travel.

Anyone ever heard of babysteals.com and kidsteals.com? They had the ju ju be at one point but before I joined the site.
    They only place I buy Jujube is either from the pink room forum on their site or through baby/kids steals. They had some still left in their archives last month, I find about once a month or so they have on jujube. I know they are an american site but I love shopping there, and the shipping is reasonable!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

They only place I buy Jujube is either from the pink room forum on their site or through baby/kids steals. They had some still left in their archives last month, I find about once a month or so they have on jujube. I know they are an american site but I love shopping there, and the shipping is reasonable!
    Once a month or so they have ju ju be? Let my obession begin...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i ended up making the big purchase and bought the twin size diaper bag it is awesome... it can be used as a travel bag etc. in future. quality is so good it still looks new after 2.5 yrs. and with the 2nd baby it works well.

also, I have looked for a baby monitor for sometime, bought and returned. (didn't work, could barely see the baby)
    I finally came across this one and it is awesome.

They have a discount right now for canadians. for i wanted share an amazing gadget!

I have had mine since oct. and bought the additional camera so i could have one in each of my babes rooms. You can have up to 4. so great if you would like to watch the playroom or ???
    check out this website for more info.
    Super easy to set up. and the extra functions are awesome. (temp. talk back, play music, zoom ....)

http://wifibaby.net/2012/01/23/canada-family-friends-luvion-lge-preorder-discount/

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

These days my diaper bag is a large ziploc with an extra ziploc, 2 or 3 diapers, some wipes in a sandwich baggie, and a small tube of vaseline stuffed inside my purse
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    I used a backpack..

large enough for 3 kids clothes/diapers/wipes etc

easily carried either on a stroller or on my/Mr Penguin's back

didn't look like a diaper bag

and cheaper than a diaper bag.

I did the same. No sense in spending 4x the amount on a bag. Just because it says it is a diaper bag they charge way more!

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I got a Kushies one from Babies R Us for $30 and I love it! It has a ton of space and zippered, isolated pockets for your bottles.
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information