User Tag List

Page 1334 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 334 834 1234 1284 1324 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1344 1384 1434 ... LastLast
Results 19,996 to 20,010 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks Mucho!!

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

Thank you for the words everyone. Happy Family Day!

Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Thank you for the words! No family day for us in BC yet, I think it starts in 2013.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words!!

Ended up having to work today but more money in my pocket.

My other friend called me saying my friend is trying to break up this guy and girl (talking about the one who is interested in the guy). I thought well thats strange my friend isnt that type of person. I called her and sort of sugar coated it asking (i didnt want to be so so and so said this). She said she has been ignoring the guy like myself and another friend said. She hasnt talked, looked, or anything. I told her to avoid this guy like a creepy stalker ex. This guys girlfriend is umm how to put it a giant biatch she would beat the crap out of my friends thinking that will keep and bring happiness to her relationship. Which is why I told my friend to walk away if he decides to have a relationship with her he can find you as not ignoring him and showing him attention is just going to keep him with his girlfriend as he has everything.

According to my one friend who knows this guys and his girlfriend said they havent been communicating and they have been *sick* for two week and havent been hanging out. Now personal if Im sick and not dying Im not going to avoid my boyfriend. Now for me in the past when I knew the guy wouldnt take it well I simple ignored him, made excuses, until they finally got a hint. He has been avoiding his girlfriend, and making an excuse he has a sinus infection so he is going to work and home. So I actually saw on Facebook his girlfriend posting on one of my friends status saying similar.

I wasnt thinking I guess I was just telling my friend to ignore them both and if they break up they break up but dont jump right away. I mean wait until he says or does something. I know my other friend will tell her what is going on between them and try to tell her to go running after him. I personally think the guy has to work not be handed to him. They arnt broken up yet so leave it at that and ignoring him might get him thinking.

Seriously, I wouldnt have the patient for this bs myself. But then again I dont have patients LOL.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ughhhhhhh!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ING_rep View Post

Guys, meet my new friend!! This is kind of a long story so I will try to make it shorter. My neighbor is a single mom and she has been struggling to take care of her son and get rid of troubles with her ex. She got a call today from the cops, saying they had just arrested her ex and that they would bring her their son because they were taking the ex in... When her ex called her he asked if she could take care of the dog... So she went to his place got the dog and knocked of my door and my neighbor's door asking if we could help! So my neighbor will take the dog out for walks in the morning, and I will take him at nights! I hope she gets to keep Yaro (yes, he named the dog Yaro?) so I can have a walk buddy! Here is a picture of us tonight
    Yaro is a border collie! He's so beautiful!!! I would take him in a heartbeat!

Why did your ex get taken in by the police? How is your son? How are you?

Trade List

Click my link below to join Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PrincessBBQ

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tink30 View Post
    Thank you for the words! No family day for us in BC yet, I think it starts in 2013.
    Yay a fellow West Coaster! BTW I didn't know we were getting a Family Day? I only ever had it when I lived in Alberta as a transplant

Trade List

Click my link below to join Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PrincessBBQ

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words. Happy Family Day all!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Thanks for all the new words!!

Ended up having to work today but more money in my pocket.

My other friend called me saying my friend is ...<clipped from six posts above this one #19999>

Ricki911, I am glad to hear that Stripes is almost better, what about Patches? Did Toppie recover as well?

I hope that you don't get any backlash from your fun yet talkative night out . Perhaps your best bet going forward is just to listen and not offer an opinion or advice even if your friend is asking for it? Huh, should I follow my own words here . I am concerned that you are in the middle and the one who's going to end up being hurt no matter the outcome.
    Last edited by Noodge; Mon, Feb 20th, 2012 at 08:18 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DramaLamaBBQ View Post
    Yaro is a border collie! He's so beautiful!!! I would take him in a heartbeat!

Why did your ex get taken in by the police? How is your son? How are you?
    Hello! Actually it's my neighbor's dog/situation lol. Glad im not in her shoes right now. Her ex got taken by the cops because he was speeding (with the kid in the car) so they pulled him over. When they opened his file they saw he had so many unpaid tickets and didn't show up to court many times they took him in. First they called a 2nd police car, told the 6 years old boy they were taking his dad to the station because he had important information that could help them find something they needed but that he wasn't in trouble (How great are they?) They called the mom and drove the kid to her. They even let him sit in the front passenger seat so that he could see all the gadjets.

My neighbos is tired of her ex pulling stuff like that. She was going back to work today after a year off, trying to get her son's sole custody, and the day before she gets a dog. So my other neighbor and I will take care of the dog this week and see if she gets to keep it. I really hope so, I walk at night 4 to 6 times a week. I'd love a partner! And I work long hours and work out of the city too often to have a pet. If she keeps him i'll get all the advantages of having a dog, without the inconvenients!!
    MY ORANGE KEY 16680564S1
    Every time a friend opens a Tangerine Account with $100 or more and uses your Orange Key, you'll both get $25.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for sharing words Poppy, cityguy, manzervite, and NewfieGirl69.

I am lazy like Garfield yet love him for so many other reasons. Thank you for the comics, julyprincess.

Love movement in the serene images, thank you star84! Much appreciation too for answering DramaLamaBBQ.

I love the pictures yet never had any luck seeing the hidden 3D images. Can I blame my poor eyesight even though I know my prescription glasses are up to date? Very nice of you to share, ING_rep. Yaro looks like an excellent walking buddy yet I would be tempted to just play play play. My childhood best friend had a furry friend who looked like Yaro....good times!

Love the clips, user-id. Thank you for always sharing fun with us!

Welcome back, wildfirejessi.

Rowan is a cutie patootie, scrapbookingoasis. He's gonna get tired of folks wanting to squeeze his cheeks. What a smile as his eyes even convey joy! Thank you for sharing with us as we all got smiley in return.

Stinks no family day for you, Annatree, although it's nice you get double time and 1/2.
    Still...I imagine you'd rather spend time with family as that time is priceless.

However everyone spent their Monday, I pray it was good to all!
    Last edited by Noodge; Mon, Feb 20th, 2012 at 08:23 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks for the words!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Uh, P&P didn't fix the issues with the homepage words listed back on page 1329 of this thread. Perhaps the department in charge of homepage words had Presidents Day off?

Thank you for the patience and not complaining that the words still don't work. Meh, at least, we have till the 24th for P&P to correct those homepage word issues.

Trading Score
    35 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Uh, P&P didn't fix the issues with the homepage words listed back on page 1329 of this thread. Perhaps the department in charge of homepage words had Presidents Day off?

Thank you for the patience and not complaining that the words still don't work. Meh, at least, we have till the 24th for P&P to correct those homepage word issues.

I am sure that is exactly what the issue is. It was President's Day today in the States, so I am sure it will be fixed soon!!! Anyways, if it isn't, P&P have always been pretty great about giving up other words to replace the ones that don't work. Thanks for everything you do Noodge!

Hope everyone had a lovely day today!

“I am too young to realize that certain things are impossible. So I will do them anyways. ”

Thread Information