User Tag List

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree2229Likes

Thread: September 2021 frugal chatter; Almost Fall!!!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@Frugalbigmama thanks for pointing out the apple price. we go through a lot of apple’s in the fall and I was going to buy more at 97 cents but will wait. I just baked some muffins using up some frozen bananas. I am off on a vacation day Wednesday and planning lunch with my BFF so I said I would bring dessert. In the afternoon I have my yearly mammogram and MRI so I decided to just take a vacation day. A mid week break will be nice although the weather is not supposed to be that great.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Economic store(surplus store)
    the oop is 16$ for all of that but I dont remember the price of each items
    -2 xgood brand loafs of bread
    -2 x swiss roll cake box
    -2 x 9 jumbo in each box rice krispies crispix hostess vachon
    -1x good brand plain bagels
    -1 x pom big tortillas

and will maybe go for hamburgers big buns and takis later this week..love this store ...
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just be prepped for rain @lilo0003 ! Forecast is for heavy rain in your area, Hamilton and one other area from tonight to tomorrow night. We've had drizzle in the late afternoon. I don't if the heavy rain's coming yet or if it's just been a regular rain that is quiet tonight.

Mom's been feeling the pressure change in her legs and took a rest in late afternoon.

Today was collection day and I thought that tagging a clear bag of garbage for 2nd container was ok. Imagine my surprise whilst awaiting my ride outside to see the sanitation crew stop, the guy took the clear bag off the green cart and lobbed bag to ground and proceeded to empty cart and can. I started to say there's a tag on the bag for garbage. Nope, he did not pick it up. So I'll have to use a dark bag and 2nd tag to get that garbage gone (I hope) next week.

Ms. Sunshine was beaming during time at the library, which was doing some activity with lamination of vaccination passports. People took notice of the service which started today (and it's free). Friend & I stopped at Food Basics for a few light items and I took notice of that very large OLG Monopoly scratch ticket. Maybe next month, I'll indulge and buy one.

Yesterday, it came to my attention while looking for something else downstairs that the 2nd key ring with 2nd lawn tractor key is MIA. I recall handling it a few months ago and thought I had returned it back to the hook. #MiddleAgeAdventures I have started checking coat and pants pockets (everyone's) and did a run through of workshop. Might be time to do a more detailed cleaning of that room anyway as the dust needs removal.

While looking at online stores, I was visiting Simons. The entire retail chain will be closed on Sept. 30 in recognition of National Truth and Reconciliation Day (new federal holiday but not a statutory holiday for Ontario). Ditto banks and federal agencies; assume rail/airlines will have holiday hours as well.

Discovered the joy of looking at the US website for Marshalls stores. Canada needs its own website too! I printed off a few product pages for the next time I visit the Winners/Homesense/Marshalls stores in the Meadowlands. Having something specific to look for helps make the visit quick and limits random browsing in other areas.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

FYI If you still have kelloggs cereals fpcs,kelloggs cereals fpcs from the promo ,rice krispies fpcs and kashis cereals bars 2$ coupons time to use those at SDM starting saturday 5000 pc points wub 10$ of kelloggs selected products.And dont forget id you purchase rice krispies or nutrigrain to upload receipt to get another box..those fpcs rice krispies keep giving!!!!
    SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Check c051 too if a cashback exist last week it was for rice krispies maybe it is still there

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good very late evening everyone!!! Decided to remake a post since the other one had a error and have been erased because of that..
    Finally got my coupons I was waiting for the mail is just slow.
    We got an invite for going dinner at my aunt house so happy and I she willd give me some homemade fruits ketchup chow chow that s he made earlier this month.
    I posted above my economic store brag
    I did a 1,:30 nap after supper I was so tired and will go to bed after this post
    I miss some me time to just get on track with the things need to do...but life project if more important and fun!!!
    Really hope the other ciry dentist will phone soon..I have tooth pain.... so tired of that
    Have a good night

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!! Happy wednesday and first day of fall!!!! Have a great day!!!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Good news, so far we have no flooding, I went down and checked when I got up. There is a piece of wood on the wall that looks a little wet but there no water on the floor. We went down last night and lined the wall in towels just in case.

Last night we made homemade Pizza for dinner, Mom has been mentioning Pizza and I was craving cheesy goodness so it fit the bill.

Tonight's dinner is a mystery, not sure what I feel like yet. Need to figure something out as I kind of forgot today was Wednesday and I have a webinar late this afternoon. This is why I put everything in my calendar so it can remind me. Thinking maybe a slow cooker meal just so I can put it in before the webinar and dinner will be done once the webinar is over.

Today is going to be a busy work day but hopefully I can get a break midday and get a few things done around the house and figure out dinner.

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone.
    cath007 and Ciel21 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

morning everyone its my '62 nd birthday today -first day of fall and first day to use show our vaccine passports,so happy to go out to kelseys with hubby tonight plus free dessert always nice.

Plus my anniversary,when i made reservations last week on the phone the guy said "oh double whammy" i laughed.

Yes ceil seen on the news last night they were laminating the vaccine passports for free at the library.So i will try to go today before i babysit the girls after they get off the bus .
    Last edited by coupon girl; Wed, Sep 22nd, 2021 at 08:39 AM.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Happy Birthday & Anniversary Coupon Girl, enjoy your dinner out
    coupon girl, cath007 and Ciel21 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Happy Birthday & Anniversary Coupon Girl, enjoy your dinner out
    Ditto! Have fun!!
    cath007, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@coupongirl Happy Birthday-and Happy Anniversary. Have fun and enjoy your dinner
    cath007, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Thank you everyone for the lovely wishes and comments .

My daughter just called me on the way home from dropping sebastian off to school ,she is coming in on sat afternoon to take us out for supper also -i told her we didnt have to but she insisted ,so another nice outing .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

@SassyAshley - RCSS has butter on starting tomorrow for $2.88 Member Pricing. Lactancia brand

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

what a deal on my favourite brand of butter-hope AB has something similar!

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread Information