User Tag List

Page 1398 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 398 898 1298 1348 1388 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1408 1448 1498 ... LastLast
Results 20,956 to 20,970 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

thanks for the new words
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Thanks to everyone for all these new words.
    You know it's one thing when a person doesn't check in on SC for a day or so, BUT when you can't check in because of site maintenance I've found you go into withdrawal!
    For some reason, with the changes to SC, it messes up my Excel worksheet when I copy & paste. Grrrr.

Dramalama, I'm so sorry to hear of your cousin. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

For Amazon, PayPal GC and tons of other stuff
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kimsdog9098
    https://www.listia.com/signup/87000

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thank you for all the words! Man .. a girl takes a couple of days off, I come back and feel like Im a spinning top! lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimmie bt View Post
    Thanks to everyone for all these new words.
    You know it's one thing when a person doesn't check in on SC for a day or so, BUT when you can't check in because of site maintenance I've found you go into withdrawal!
    For some reason, with the changes to SC, it messes up my Excel worksheet when I copy & paste. Grrrr.

Dramalama, I'm so sorry to hear of your cousin. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Thank you Kimmie

Trade List

Click my link below to join Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PrincessBBQ

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    Happy Friday everyone (((hugs)))
    Have a great day!
    TGIF!

Life is Good

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Im sitting here laughing almost peeing my pants.

I got a message from my cousins last night on Facebook (mind you we arnt close but if something comes up we have each others back). Anyways my one coupons who is around my age was saying her friend or this girl she knew was saying how shes going to kick this ladies butt for messaging her boyfriend and so on. Now months ago probably almost a year ago my then coworker (mind you who is 63) and another coworker sent this guy a Facebook message, and over a few months sent him a few more. Now I knew he had a girlfriend so I ignored him and went on my way. Whenever I saw this guy he would be all flirty, showing interested, and when I ignored him he would try to get my attention (but clearly he loves his girlfriend just looking at other girls chuckle). My cousins was asking me who this lady was since I had her as a friend on Facebook. I explained she is 63 nice lady and blah blah blah. My cousin was saying how this girl is going to beat the snot out of her because shes getting in her way (no trust or jealously issues there). I told my cousins if this girl laid a finger on her then shes dealing with me, and a few other friends of mine. Just because Im so nice I thought either this guy is stupid and cant see how pshycho his girlfriend is, or what I can see he doesnt like bossing people around and his girlfriend is the opposite being the pants holder. So to be a biatch I am I sent this guy a Facebook message saying how much I like him, and maybe we can go out if anything should happen with his girlfriend. Well if this guy truely wanted his girlfriend he wouldnt be off trying to get with other women. This girl is checking this guys Facebook account (which shows right there how much she doesnt trust him). I dont think she got that message, but he read it and has been chasing me around for a few weeks now. My cousins told me to get my coworker to send another message to see how this girl reacts. So we did just that, and got a rude angry message back (now its not like this guy and hes way too laid back). The message was saying how his girlfriend is now his fianccee (after 6 months of dating), he is so in love with her, not settling with her, and making compliments about this girl. So I sat there giggling because you can tell its a jealous angry biatch on the other end. Im sorry if you have to go around threatening to beat the crap out of people you clearly have your own issues, and with your relationship. If you had full trust in your boyfriend and to be engaged you wouldnt have to do that and worry about his behaviour or what he does.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Oh DramaLamaBBQ. Just felt a stab in my heart reading about your loss. I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself, please.
    wendymac

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: BREIL worth 100 points good through 4/23/2012.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today's code word is THOUGHTFUL for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 3/26/12
    Last edited by Noodge; Fri, Mar 23rd, 2012 at 03:10 PM. Reason: I forget to fill in the point value ever since the newsletters quit including it

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Missing homepage keywords available to claim March 25-March 31.--Posted on Facebook

150 points

COMBATIVE
    KOHLRABI
    RUDIMENT
    DOLOROUS
    STUPOR
    CAUTIONARY
    PETER
    Last edited by Shebby; Fri, Mar 23rd, 2012 at 04:33 PM.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks for the new words
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Ricki911....I am not sure I agree with your methods of amusement. If it was so apparent that there was a jealousy issue, why would you or your cousin even bother to instigate more negative reactions? because I'm sure you knew what type of response you would get, by stirring the pot like that... And then laughing/bragging about your actions publicly like you didn't do anything remotely wrong. Trust issues or not, I'm not sure I see where it's even any of your concern or business to peddle in someone else's relationship....ESPECIALLY since it was not genuine.
    You create drama for your own amusement and its wrong.
    kicklegs, kekes and Caliza like this.
    BareBottoms

Help struggling parents & babies in need - donate those leftover diapers your baby has outgrown www.BareBottomsOttawa.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookingoasis View Post
    thanks for the new words
    """"
    http://www.aveyphoto.com
    Join me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aveyphoto

Earn Cash, Gift Cards and Prizes by searching the web and playing free games online! Sign up here and start off with a few swag bucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/missyont

Thread Information