User Tag List

Page 50 of 136 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I'm glad I crack you ladies up. I'm the same IRL too. I'm usually laughing...

My sisters are the EXACT same way too. So is my mom. When all of us are together.. we usually cry from laughing so hard. We have been asked to keep it down in resturants. How embarrassing. 4 adults. No Alcohol. And, being asked to "Shhhhhh!". Of course, that made as laugh too.

Since you all like to laugh at me... I will tell a very EMBARRASSING story about me:

I was about 17. I decided(I think TOLD) I had to cut to grass.

We lived in a nice "Italian" neighbourhood. All the old Italian men would sit outside EVERY morning and evening drinking coffee and talking together. Nice folks. Didn't bother me.

We had one of the "pull to start" lawn mowers.

Dress in a very cute tank top and shorts I went to go "start" the mower. I was REALLY pulling and it WOULD NOT START!!

I am one determined gal... so I keep YANKING and PULLING that cord. I'm sure I was cursing a little too. NOTTA.

I then noticed that ALL the italian men were gathered... staring at me... smiling... chuckling. I thought "NICE! Don't offer to help me or anything..."

Again... YANK.. PULL... YANK... PULL.

SUDDENLY I hear my mother YELLING "Leslie, thats enough... COME INSIDE NOW!". I was confused... I was TOLD to cut the grass.. now I am told to come inside. *whatever*

YANK.. PULL.. YANK... PULL... "MOM, you didn't need to come outside.... I will get this stupid thing started. "

MOM: "Im sure you will Hunny, but your breast has fallen out of your tank"

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, all those men staring at me.... trying to start the lawn mower, sure did get a show. My breast must have been bouncing all over the place with all the pulling and yanking on that stupid cord.

SO EMBARRASSED!!!

I didn't have to mow the lawn that day. I don't mow the lawn now. And, I DONT wear tank tops that have "built in bras"

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I too missed the Easter train for the same reason

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I know. But, I really wanted to spoil the mom I got. I sat out on the Easter Train so I would have double my personal budget for this one
    Your excited, I can't wait - I think I have put that book on every wishlist and no one had found it - so unbelievably over joyed

Quote Originally Posted by izzybeerose2003 View Post
    Im so excited for PeachyKeen....I had her for my christmas buddy and I will tell you I checked every used book store with a 50 km range for that book and nothing...Also Ebay.......nuts....Thanks Trish you rock!!!!!!!!!!
    WHERE WHERE WHERE ??

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    UPDATE: I finally found the Crystal Light Slurpeeeeeee...bought 2!
    Yummy sounds delicious

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    Picnic recipe idea!!! I just received a PM from kimmiebt on here... I had asked her for her macaroni salad recipe! I can't wait to try it!

2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked then cooled with cold water
    1 diced onion
    1 can flakes of "garbage" your choice - ham, chicken, turkey
    small amount of diced cucumber, tomato, anything you want to throw in.

(I use my Broccoli Salad dressing for this and also for my potato salad, we really like it)
    Mix together:
    3/4 cup Miracle Whip
    1/4 cup sugar
    2 tbsps. vinegar

Pour this over the macaroni mixture, stir and let it cool in fridge for several hours so the flavours can blend.

It doesn't get any easier than this and you can make any combo your family likes.

Okay... I'm done shopping and bored. So... time to play "are you my buddy". LOL!!!

Hint #1: My buddy is between the ages of 18-60
    Congrats on 19 years

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    I have to find a box still. the one I had.. ya it doesn't work anymore.. and between shopping for this, planning my sons grad/birthday party Ima busy girl... and today is our 19th anniversary.. lets just say it didn't start off on the right foot.. but hopefully will end on one. its only the 19th so not terribly upset.. next year will be the big one. so off today to bake a cake for us and cupcakes for the guys. then try to clean the house a little.. although i did something to my arm a week ago.. pulled muscle..hairline fracture. who knows went to ER last night ahh a 5-6 hour wait?/ no thanks. im just going to take it easy and use my left arm more and my right arm alot less. anyway enough rambling.
    Sent my votes
    Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    LMAO at the above 3 posts!!! You guys!!!!

OK... I've gone thru posts and most of us have gotten the 10 post minimum that the rules require. It took awhile too - you chatty bunch!!! Although.... I was the 'chattiest' one on here!! If you knew me IRL, you wouldn't say I was chatty at all! hahaha!

I need to make up some prizes for this train.... and I need opinions!

What do you think of these prize categories?
    - MOST HELPFUL IN THIS THREAD
    - MOST DESERVING
    These can be voted on by all of you thru PM to me. A list of everyone riding this train can be found in post #2

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

OH MY GOD, I just bursted out laughing aloud, that is the funniest story I have heard in a long time, people are starring at me wondering WTH is going on with her

Thanks I needed that

SUDDENLY I hear my mother YELLING "Leslie, thats enough... COME INSIDE NOW!". I was confused... I was TOLD to cut the grass.. now I am told to come inside. *whatever*

YANK.. PULL.. YANK... PULL... "MOM, you didn't need to come outside.... I will get this stupid thing started. "

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't have to mow the lawn that day. I don't mow the lawn now. And, I DONT wear tank tops that have "built in bras"
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Tue, Apr 17th, 2012 at 03:34 PM.

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Going through posts will pm my answers in a bit, but on another note i can say with certainty that my buddy lives in Canada

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

WOA...hints like that are going to give it away...LOL!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

voted
    hogama likes this.

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

My sisters are the EXACT same way too. So is my mom. When all of us are together.. we usually cry from laughing so hard. We have been asked to keep it down in resturants. How embarrassing. 4 adults. No Alcohol. And, being asked to "Shhhhhh!". Of course, that made as laugh too.

Since you all like to laugh at me... I will tell a very EMBARRASSING story about me:

We lived in a nice "Italian" neighbourhood. All the old Italian men would sit outside EVERY morning and evening drinking coffee and talking together. Nice folks. Didn't bother me.

Dress in a very cute tank top and shorts I went to go "start" the mower. I was REALLY pulling and it WOULD NOT START!!

I am one determined gal... so I keep YANKING and PULLING that cord. I'm sure I was cursing a little too. NOTTA.

I then noticed that ALL the italian men were gathered... staring at me... smiling... chuckling. I thought "NICE! Don't offer to help me or anything..."

So, all those men staring at me.... trying to start the lawn mower, sure did get a show. My breast must have been bouncing all over the place with all the pulling and yanking on that stupid cord.

SO EMBARRASSED!!!

LOL OMG thats soooo funny!! My sister had almost the same thing happen to her... she came running out of my moms apartment building jumping up and down happy she beat me in a video game and I had the look and there was a big group of guy friends I was hanging with and her boob was bouncing around out of her tank top!! She was super embarassed
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

SO EMBARRASSED!!!

I remember wearing that type of tank top, they were useless.

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    WOA...hints like that are going to give it away...LOL!
    Haha, yeah, now I can cross a whole bunch of people off my list

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

SO EMBARRASSED!!!

Started laughing out loud when I read this. Kids think mommy has lost it.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

So it's impossible to find a certain something here that is on my buddies list. So I got creative a bit and hope that my buddy will like what I came up with

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Hints for my buddy

1. active on here
    2. female
    3. has human kid(s)
    4. doesn't live in the same province as me, but they live close
    5. I requested her

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

SO EMBARRASSED!!!

See this is why i like you. HILARIOUS!

BTW Why does noone ever tell you when there's been an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction. I had the same type thing happen to me when i was a teenager. I dove into the lake but my swimsuit didnt' come back up with me. Couldn't figure out for the life of me why everyone had gathered on the dock smiling like idiots. Nip slips are not cool. Nobody wants their boob hanging out haha

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Also what constitutes most deserving?

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Hints for my buddy

1. active on here
    2. female
    3. has human kid(s)
    5. I requested her
    Scratching you off my list, no kids and I don't live close by

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Hints for my buddy

1. active on here
    2. female
    3. has human kid(s)
    5. I requested her
    Well, you are not my buddy. Hmmmmmm.

Hint Two: My buddy is a member of SC. (Tee Hee Hee)

On to a serious hint:
    We have been on a train together in the past
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Tue, Apr 17th, 2012 at 05:41 PM. Reason: can't spell

Page 50 of 136 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast

Thread Information