User Tag List

Page 68 of 136 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2039
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I think I'm all finished shopping!! Now to find a box and seal it up, I have been finished three times already..LOL!
    hogama and couponsrule like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I will be finished tomorrow.
    hogama likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Finished today
    hogama likes this.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I can read it! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Here is a brain teaser for you guys - don't give it away what it says

If you can read it just post that you can read it

7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PR0V3 H0W 0UR
    M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!
    1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5! 1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG
    17 WA5 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N TH15 LIN3 Y0UR
    M1ND 1S R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY
    W17H OU7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17, B3
    PROUD! 0NLY C3R7A1N P30PL3 C4N R3AD
    7H15.

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

Question for my buddy, do you like coconut scented bubble bath, shower gel?
    Not for me
    Last edited by jemwars; Fri, Apr 20th, 2012 at 10:36 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I absolutely love love love The Body Shop - I can't even go in that store without buying something

More hints for my buddy

1. active on here
    2. female
    3. has human kid(s)
    4. doesn't live in the same province as me, but they live close
    5. I requested her
    6. is married
    7. I have never sent to them
    8. doesn't have pets
    9. likes chocolate
    10. regular on pkg trains
    that sounds like me, except I dont think I was requested

7H15.
    read it, thats really cool!

No to bubble bath, my bath tub to is too small to have a relaxing bath in and because of low water pressure it takes almost 20 mins to fill so by the the time I get in its half cold

oh buddy I am having trouble finding your most wanted item. it seemed super easy, for some reason I cant seem to find one

(I am about 90% done shopping)
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

hi guys, sooooo sorry haven't posted in what seems like forever!!! so much has happened that i'll give you a brief run down of the last two weeks -

MIL - really sick for a few days (she has been unwell for many years) then passed away last week. Her funeral was yesterday. Lots of my hubby's family we have not seen in over 10+ years. so there was quite a bit of catching up to do and preparing.

Kids - got sick. went to doctors and was given a prescription inhaler for our youngest who is 2. they also recommended that we get a youth mask ($45!) if you ever try getting a sick 2 yr old kid to hold still while trying to hold a mask on their face plus use an inhaler - i would love some tips!

House - recently we came to the decision of selling our house and moving. it is a sore point for us but we have high hopes for our future. anyways last week the realtor was looking at our house/property info - it turns out when we bought - there was a clerical error and our property was entered for NORTH BAY, ON. Same property description, similar street address (# and street name) but very different cities. (we live west of barrie, on) Anyways it took about a week to sort through as technically we werent allowed to sell our house because we didnt own it?! We are now trying to get ready for showings - URGH! (with small kids, im gonna hate this)

School - I decided to try to upgrade my education and change career paths and apply for college. I had applications packages due last week. I had to ship via Canada Post, with their overnight Priority Post. It didnt make it. According to their website there was no one to accept mail, so a notification card was left and someone from Sheridan College was suppose to go to a CP depot and pick it up. When I called CP they told me - sheridan college did not have a mail/ shipping/receiving department to accept packages. I freaked. needless to say - sheridan college got their parcel the following day. The day after, sheridan college had me withdrawn from ALL programs due to another clerical error. . . . several phone calls later I was candidate again for various programs. now waiting to hear if I get accepted

Work - dont want too even start . . . .

I know i havent posted or anything but my buddy is always in the back of my mind hopefully this upcoming week things will have quieted down and I can get everything ready!

hope everyone is having a better go at things!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

- i could read the encrypted post.

- cocoanut smell is ok

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

- My birthday month is July, Cancer - yes i look occasionally on my horoscope
    - jewellery nothing too big and flashy
    - happy first birthday to your baby too luc_anna! big milestone
    pm'd hogma

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

I was at walmart tonight to pick up my resolve and saw a lady with a coupon binder...Im shy so I didnt say anything LOL but I wondered if she was an SC'r...

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear25 View Post
    I'm not a big coconut fan.

Oh and I read the message
    Last edited by Melissa13; Sat, Apr 21st, 2012 at 12:48 AM.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by big momma View Post
    hi guys, sooooo sorry haven't posted in what seems like forever!!! so much has happened that i'll give you a brief run down of the last two weeks -

MIL - really sick for a few days (she has been unwell for many years) then passed away last week. Her funeral was yesterday. Lots of my hubby's family we have not seen in over 10+ years. so there was quite a bit of catching up to do and preparing.

Kids - got sick. went to doctors and was given a prescription inhaler for our youngest who is 2. they also recommended that we get a youth mask ($45!) if you ever try getting a sick 2 yr old kid to hold still while trying to hold a mask on their face plus use an inhaler - i would love some tips!

House - recently we came to the decision of selling our house and moving. it is a sore point for us but we have high hopes for our future. anyways last week the realtor was looking at our house/property info - it turns out when we bought - there was a clerical error and our property was entered for NORTH BAY, ON. Same property description, similar street address (# and street name) but very different cities. (we live west of barrie, on) Anyways it took about a week to sort through as technically we werent allowed to sell our house because we didnt own it?! We are now trying to get ready for showings - URGH! (with small kids, im gonna hate this)

School - I decided to try to upgrade my education and change career paths and apply for college. I had applications packages due last week. I had to ship via Canada Post, with their overnight Priority Post. It didnt make it. According to their website there was no one to accept mail, so a notification card was left and someone from Sheridan College was suppose to go to a CP depot and pick it up. When I called CP they told me - sheridan college did not have a mail/ shipping/receiving department to accept packages. I freaked. needless to say - sheridan college got their parcel the following day. The day after, sheridan college had me withdrawn from ALL programs due to another clerical error. . . . several phone calls later I was candidate again for various programs. now waiting to hear if I get accepted

Work - dont want too even start . . . .

I know i havent posted or anything but my buddy is always in the back of my mind hopefully this upcoming week things will have quieted down and I can get everything ready!

Sorry for your loss big momma......I really hope things start looking up for you ....

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

I absolutely love love love The Body Shop - I can't even go in that store without buying something

More hints for my buddy

1. active on here
    2. female
    3. has human kid(s)
    4. doesn't live in the same province as me, but they live close
    5. I requested her
    6. is married
    7. I have never sent to them
    8. doesn't have pets
    9. likes chocolate
    10. regular on pkg trains
    Hmmmm i thought it was me until I hit #8....

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    that sounds like me, except I dont think I was requested
    First off - very sorry to hear that your mom passed away and all the other stuff your going threw right now

Second - My oldest used to have to take a inhaler with a mask around the same age and the only thing that worked 80% of the time was bribing him with popsicles, no matter what time of the day - other than that it was pretty much just pin his arms and do it as fast as possible, felt so bad as he was screaming and crying but it was for the best. Practicing on his favorite stuffed bear helped too - Good luck

MIL - really sick for a few days (she has been unwell for many years) then passed away last week.

Quote Originally Posted by izzybeerose2003 View Post
    Hmmmm i thought it was me until I hit #8....

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear25 View Post
    hmmm no coconut for me I use aveeno and ginger shampoo from body shop as it clears up exczema very well !

7H15.
    read it

MIL - really sick for a few days (she has been unwell for many years) then passed away last week. Her funeral was yesterday. Lots of my hubby's family we have not seen in over 10+ years. so there was quite a bit of catching up to do and preparing.aww so sorry {{hugs}}

First off - very sorry to hear that your mom passed away and all the other stuff your going threw right now

Second - My oldest used to have to take a inhaler with a mask around the same age and the only thing that worked 80% of the time was bribing him with popsicles, no matter what time of the day - other than that it was pretty much just pin his arms and do it as fast as possible, felt so bad as he was screaming and crying but it was for the best. Practicing on his favorite stuffed bear helped too - Good luck

for the inhalers it is almost better if they are crying as they breathe much better and deeper than they would normally !!
    Last edited by Jezebel; Sat, Apr 21st, 2012 at 09:45 AM.

Page 68 of 136 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast

Thread Information