User Tag List

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree302Likes

Thread: Nexxus Coupons on Ebay - Let the rant begin!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired
    I've been searching high and low for Nexxus coupons as I use both the shampoo and conditioner regularly. The first Shoppers Drug Mart I went to last Saturday has nothing. Somebody has taken all the tear pads, I couldn't believe it Yesterday I went to a different SDM and all the tear pads are gone as well. Now I'm getting really bummed out. After work I tried a different SDM and I was lucky enough to find some coupons. I thought I could get more than 3 coupons but no. The coupons are almost gone. Whoever took them just left 3 coupons. So I grabbed 2 and left the third coupon for somebody to use.

Then I started searching on Ebay and lo and behold, tons of Nexxus coupons for sale The price for 15 coupons is selling for $15 from 1 seller. It's ridiculous!!!

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_trkpa...6.c0.m14.l1514

I think I'm giving up my Nexxus coupon hunt!
    This thread is currently associated with: Ebay, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

that is happening here in Hamilton some person is taking all the coupons and leaving nothing. I went on ebay and this person http://www.ebay.ca/sch/thecrazycoupo...&_trksid=p3686 lives 10km from me. One day I went to Shopper's grabbed some coupons cause I bought the product and went back the next day all gone over 100 coupons. Later that day they were on ebay. I have already complained to retailers cause its stealing when u take more than you need. I think its stupid that people are making money off of coupons that should be free and to help others.
    Cuckoobird likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I have seen that on ebay as well. I also found a few here in the trading section. One person show 20 nexxus and 45 of the new dove coupon and alot of the other new coupons as well.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I think it's disgusting how ugly couponing has become.

And people are unhesitatingly proud to display their ill gotten gains [insert slow clap here]:

Name:  nexxus (1).jpg
Views: 1394
Size:  27.4 KB

PM me if you want the source (URL) of this pic.
    Last edited by manzervite; Wed, Apr 25th, 2012 at 08:00 PM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    that is happening here in Hamilton some person is taking all the coupons and leaving nothing. I went on ebay and this person http://www.ebay.ca/sch/thecrazycoupo...&_trksid=p3686 lives 10km from me. One day I went to Shopper's grabbed some coupons cause I bought the product and went back the next day all gone over 100 coupons. Later that day they were on ebay. I have already complained to retailers cause its stealing when u take more than you need. I think its stupid that people are making money off of coupons that should be free and to help others.
    You notice the bunch of Olivieri peelies there as well?! More peelie lots as well. Ugh!
    Last edited by alicia; Wed, Apr 25th, 2012 at 08:34 PM.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

OMG!

Unilever should be informed to change the wording on their coupon to not to include trial sizes because it's being abused. People try to make money out of overages they get from Walmart, certainly not what these coupons are intended for. It's meant for consumers to try to their products as well as for regular patrons to enjoy the cut. It's really sickening!

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

the amount of auctions is disgusting, its people like that who ruin couponing for everyone!
    seriously who wants 500000 travel sized shampoos?
    I hate travel sized shampoo bottles LOL
    I have tons from brandsampler that ive NEVER used!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    the amount of auctions is disgusting, its people like that who ruin couponing for everyone!
    I agree with you I don't like the travel size bottles either and its a waste of plastic so bad for the environment.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post

Exactly! And to brag about it on a couponing website "how to maximize that overage". What's up with that? Yes more and more people will do it. They gain money out of using coupons, who doesn't want extra money???? I do want that extra cash but not by abusing coupons!
    young-one19 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

It's disgusting that people actually bid on an pay for those... These people ruin it for everyone.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I will be lucky to get my hands on ANY nexxus coupons. Which is a shame, I spotted a bunch of full size nexxus on clearance for $6.99 !!!

Tried 3 different shoppers and no coupons. I mean yes I get that $6.99 isn't a bad price to pay for Nexxus but the coupon would have made it so much sweeter.

It baffles me that people would actually pay $15 for 15 coupons. Umm even IF the person intends on using it for overage... they wouldn't be making anything out of it. lol. But many people lack common sense and would sadly pay for those 'money making' coupons. *insert palm face here*
    Cuckoobird likes this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER...

I've never even seen some of those coupons!!! But I guess with people taking whole tearpads there is a lot I don't know about.

Edit: This was supposed to be in reply to anastasia's post, I forgot to hit reply with quote.
    Last edited by shmeelady; Thu, Apr 26th, 2012 at 03:33 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

No wonder I can't find any shame on these people

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I can only wish that I had seen and had some of those coupons. I won't pay for them though.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It is very disgusting that people take them and sell them online. Coupons on there to help people save money, not spend more of it!!!

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information