User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Like Tree302Likes

Thread: Nexxus Coupons on Ebay - Let the rant begin!!!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

So far there are 83 different posters on this thread including myself. Here are the number of posts made by those that have posted more than once.

2 littlebean
    2 Sally888
    2 DianneS
    2 manzervite
    2 shmeelady
    2 mama_to_one_in_a_half
    2 eve160450
    2 salady
    2 couponlovingcanuck
    2 Bargain Seeker
    2 AmorDeRosa
    2 jemwars
    3 K8's Fate
    3 coupondude2012
    3 mrsfreeman
    3 happy_me24
    3 c_mcarthur
    3 KMammy
    3 KK7
    3 westcoastblondie
    3 tmlskk01
    3 Kyeste
    3 marstec
    4 exOticb3lla
    6 Speckled28
    6 FallenPixels
    6 torontogal12
    7 cuckoobird
    9 one.smart.mom
    10 i_love_to_save
    11 anastasia1009
    15 saveadollardiva
    46 JennyFromTheRock

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

That's a neat little trick! lol

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by littlebean View Post
    Just curious as I know other people are too..........if you feel this strongly about people using coupons "INTENDED" for full sized items, and "ABUSING" these types of coupons, why would you give 10 of the $4.00 pantene peelies (obviously "intended" for the full sized bottles) to your friend, who you then bragged about having gotten $2.50 of overage per TRIAL size of pantene bottles, (whether she got cash back or applied it to her other purchases) here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/284274-...verage-canada/

I get it though. It's obviously ok for other people to "abuse" (as you call it) these coupons if they are your friends, or you benefit from it (by trading them to get the coupons you want), but it's not ok for anyone else to use these coupons on trial sizes, as you mentioned that to another member here earlier in the thread.

I'm aware this thread is about stealing tearpads, but since this has been brought up anyways...just curious why it's ok in this case, but not someone else's? Wait, let me guess. It's because those pantene peelies were given to you and you didn't "steal" them like a tearpad coupon, which makes the overage in your friends' case, and in your trading ad, totally acceptable, right?

Liked your comments.

I find this so often on here, jut don't have the time to match people up with there previous brags, or # of coupons in trade list etc. I find many times the people preaching couponing ethics, ranting, or people stating how many coupons is okay to pull off tear pads, whats right and wrong, etc are often the ones that are doing it them self in fact. I guess they try to discourage others in hopes of bettering the coupon battlefield for them self?
    Last edited by dariusz8; Mon, Apr 30th, 2012 at 07:54 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    Liked your comments.

I find this so often on here, jut don't have the time to match people up with there previous brags, or # of coupons in trade list etc. I find many times the people preaching couponing ethics, ranting, or people stating how many coupons is okay to pull off tear pads, whats right and wrong, etc are often the ones that are doing it them self in fact. I guess they try to discourage others in hopes of bettering the coupon battlefield for them self?
    You made a valid point. Not preaching here but rather RANTING because it's getting more and more difficult to find tear pads when it should not be the case. I was at SDM the first week the new batch of Smart Source coupons were released. The Nexxus coupons were all gone. It's very frustrating. I use Nexxus conditioner regularly and we all know that it's not cheap.

I don't do trading nor buy coupons from Ebay. I do coupon hunting to save some money and to satisfy my needs.

Thank you to those who offered me some Nexxus coupons, I really appreciate the kindness. I have given up on Nexxus coupons, I don't think I will ever find one.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    When Boo made this section it didnt mean all rules out the window. You still cannot bash others!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    I agree kk7, there will be no more warning before this thread is locked.
    AS sally has said, PLEASE be respectful of others, Or this thread WILL be locked!
    Insane likes this.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I will be speaking to Boo about this forum this week. It's extemely negative and wasn't made to harp on other couponers or braggers.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    You made a valid point. Not preaching here but rather RANTING because it's getting more and more difficult to find tear pads when it should not be the case. I was at SDM the first week the new batch of Smart Source coupons were released. The Nexxus coupons were all gone. It's very frustrating. I use Nexxus conditioner regularly and we all know that it's not cheap.

I don't do trading nor buy coupons from Ebay. I do coupon hunting to save some money and to satisfy my needs.

Thank you to those who offered me some Nexxus coupons, I really appreciate the kindness. I have given up on Nexxus coupons, I don't think I will ever find one.
    Wasn't trying to direct my comment at you, as i understand your frustration. I live a 20 min. drive to any store in my area... not worth trying to find coupons on tearpads for me. I think coupons nowadays disappear faster then what it takes the store to put em up.

I was speaking in general responding to littlebeans post , i do think couponing is becoming more and more competitive due to many reasons. I think its best that one doesn't support these people on ebay by purchasing them because as soon as someone does theres incentive to do it more for them.
    Last edited by dariusz8; Mon, Apr 30th, 2012 at 10:21 AM.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hello_kitty View Post
    It's really sad that the member whom is complaining the most here is actually MOD on another sites and clearly support that her "friend" uses her FPC for overages at Walmart.And has several transaction buying 30 plus Nexxus only for overage.
    Shame on you.
    What I do....and what people I associate with are different. I'm sure you have friends or associates who do things you you don't agree with. This is about what I think is right and wrong. I personally don't think its right. I can't stop friends or associates from doing what ever they want. If we disassociated ourselves from anyone who did things we didnt agree with, we would all be pretty lonely and miserable wouldnt we???
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    Jenny, I believe it is very relevant. You were happy to profit from trading coupons that you described as "good for overage".

I personally don't use coupons for overage either but I found your complete lack of compassion toward one.smart.mom to be extremely disturbing. I also find the dignity and respect she has exhibited to be very admirable.

If by "profiting" you mean trading?? I guess that means I can't trade any Nexxus either? Since I am sure people will use them for overage. I traded the Pantene peelies to get rid of them quickly before their April 30th expiry. Thats what trading is about isnt it? Trading something you WOULDNT use, for something I would. Furthermore, overage or not, I could have used them myself on full sized bottles ( no overage ) which one of the people I traded with did. Also, I didnt ask their value in return, not even close. In regards to "questioning" where they came from....... isn't life far to short and precious to waste your time "questioning" the daily activities of a stranger on the internet?? I only traded them with 3 people and all those people can tell you they had not been attached to products as they were taken straight off the strip on the roll.
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Mon, Apr 30th, 2012 at 12:15 PM.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Enough please
    Insane, mcminsen, kaylamcd and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

A roll that belongs to P&G who would no doubt have wanted it back....or destroyed if it was not going to be used for the purpose it was intended, i.e. attaching to old stock that was being discontinued.

Over and out.....

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    If by "profiting" you mean trading?? I guess that means I can't trade any Nexxus either? Since I am sure people will use them for overage. I traded the Pantene peelies to get rid of them quickly before their April 30th expiry. Thats what trading is about isnt it? Trading something you WOULDNT use, for something I would. Furthermore, overage or not, I could have used them myself on full sized bottles ( no overage ) which one of the people I traded with did. Also, I didnt ask their value in return, not even close. In regards to "questioning" where they came from....... isn't life far to short and precious to waste your time "questioning" the daily activities of a stranger on the internet?? I only traded them with 3 people and all those people can tell you they had not been attached to products as they were taken straight off the strip on the roll.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thank you

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

awww I'm a thread killer

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    awww I'm a thread killer
    Too funny pic Patty!

Sorry this comes kind of late. Just some random thoughts - I think all the ladies and gents who visit SC are some awesome folks. I always enjoy going through posts and just seeing what everyone is sharing. Just want to send out some love to those who like overage and those who don't, those who want 1000 travel size shampoos and those who find it appauling, those who buy smellies and ooodles of mustard just to donate it to those in need or maybe just a friend, and those who are preppers and are stocking up.

Life's short, real short, and if anyone is getting ripped off it is the buyer in general and always.

Yeah, we are getting great deals, sometimes freebies, but manufacturers are making a killing and more so with coupons on the shelf. I personally would purchase any item I have a coupon for that will end up free, and if I won't use it, I pass it on to someone who will. There are awesome people on this site who would never purchase something they don't use, i can appreciate that, I just prefer to pass it on.

I don't know about you but couponing saves me money and it CAN be kinda fun too. I personally don't believe in clearing tearpads and try to hold myself to the same standard as I could only wish to expect from others but i really don't care anymore (yes, it irked me at first!) if people clearing tear pads, shopping for overage or quote "abusing the system", NOPE, and I'm not the coupon police, certainly my disdain isn't going to end it. As for Ebay I have a friend in a small town who regularily purchases coupons online because they are not widely available where she lives, you go girl.

love not war folks!

p.s. I can totally appreciate the comments on this thread but when you really think it through you have to think who cares!...why not. There are children starving, take every last coupon for all I care.

Sincerley,

Snip
    torontogal12 likes this.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread Information