User Tag List

Page 84 of 136 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2039
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Shoebox of Love 2012 - MOTHER'S DAY PACKAGE TRAIN

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

tehee I know who my buddy is I've been suspecting you all week long and now I now for sure
    hogama and slambert like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I think I have it narrowed down to a couple but can't figure it out for sure.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    Prizes... as voted on by YOU, the riders of this train!

Most Helpful: Trish1980
    Most Deserving: Pumpkin9211
    Most Kids (busiest Mama??!!): mimzy71

Keep your eyes on your mailbox (like what SC'er doesn't, right?!) for a little prize. Thank you all for participating in this train and making it SO MUCH FUN!!!

YAY!! Congrats pretty ladies! Well deserved!
    trish1980 and hogama like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by jemwars View Post
    tehee I know who my buddy is I've been suspecting you all week long and now I now for sure
    are you sure

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I think I have it narrowed down to a couple but can't figure it out for sure.
    I have NO CLUE! lol

Heading out to the post office in about half an hour to mail my buddys package - wrapped in 1950s christmas paper!!! (sorry for the musty smell, I promise the inside doesnt smell like that - cleaned out my Nana house about a month ago and got tons of OLD christmas paper)
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    I would appreciate it if you could. I plan on donating all the shampoos I get and will use all the overage I get to help buy food for my local foodbank. We are a small community and they are always desperate for donations.
    Okay, inbox me your address, I picked up 6 more.

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trish1980 View Post
    Okay, inbox me your address, I picked up 6 more.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I am ready to mail too. If it is okay, I may have to mail today because I am sick as a dog. I am worried I will be worse tomorrow.

Anybody got any cold remedies that work?

My daughter got sick two weeks ago so I started taking Cold Effects because I have surgery next Friday and they won't operate if I have a chest cold. Help!! It's been 13 months since I fractured my knee cap, broke my leg, and tore my ACL. This will be surgery #3. I cannot bend my leg so I really need this surgery to happen!!!!

Just took Buckley's. Anyone got any tricks?

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I am ready to mail too. If it is okay, I may have to mail today because I am sick as a dog. I am worried I will be worse tomorrow.

My daughter got sick two weeks ago so I started taking Cold Effects because I have surgery next Friday and they won't operate if I have a chest cold. Help!! It's been 13 months since I fractured my knee cap, broke my leg, and tore my ACL. This will be surgery #3. I cannot bend my leg so I really need this surgery to happen!!!!

Poor you. My hubby always says sweating it out works. Maybe a nice long steamy shower.
    Good luck with everything next week

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

We stopped taking cold meds when my son was diagnosed with leukemia, we made a deal that since he couldn't take anything neither would we, and we found it actually shortens the cold by quite a lot. Get a saline nasal rinse/spray or a netti pot if you can handle it, gargle with salt water a few times a day, lots of fluids, pain meds to help with the pain and REST, no decongestant meds, they prolong the cold. I hope you feel better before your surgery..good luck!!

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

Let your body do what it's got to do....as much as the coughs and runny noses and fever suck, they are your body's way of beating the infection/virus! If you stop the symptoms (runny nose cough etc) it will slow down your bodies process to heal.

My best advice....cuddle up with a warm blanket and a hot tea (to help open up those lungs) and gets lots of rest so your body can do it's thing. Don't forget to eat properly and get lots of fluids! Your bodies working hard and needs the energy!

That's JMO anyways

Get Well

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Some nice hot tea, maybe some neocitren, chicken noodle soup, a nice hot bath with epson salts and SLEEP lots and lots of sleep!

Sendy healing vibes your way Feel better!
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Thanks guys!

Not even sure if it is a cold or the flu. I have one hell of a headache and my chest hurts.

I feel bad. I have the world's best boss. We don't have very many employees so I know it screws him up for me to have to take time off for my surgery but he has been absolutely fabulous about it. I don't want to have to take time off before hand too because I am sick.

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Oh no...feel better

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Jody try rubbing tiger balm on your temples(it is stinky but relieves my headaches)

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Nailpolish- Purple and blue are both fun and funky! If I had to choose I would pick purple!

Note to conductor- If my buddy is close enough to me that I could drop off package (or make arrangements to meet in a public place) can I PM them and see if they are comfortable with that? I would rather spend the $20 spoiling my special mama then donating it to Canada Post in return for their horrible service! Would this be acceptable or do you need a tracking number?
    Jezebel, trish1980, hogama and 1 others like this.

Page 84 of 136 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast

Thread Information