User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I think I saw our pad stealer!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I popped into Rexall yesterday while waiting for someone to meet me and there was a bigger woman, middle aged, dark hair with one of those little dark green wheeled shopping carts with stacks of coupons in her hand. (and when I say stacks I mean it was obvious)

I checked and didnt see empty Nexxus pads for those looking and this is definitely not the local rep as I have seen her

So if you see someone like that and there are coupons, don't wait, take what you need!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    422 (100%)

LoL, did you say anything to her? My DH would have given her a mouthful (he's a lot more outspoken than me and becoming quite the couponer!)
    annedougherty likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

You should have asked her if she was the coupons rep and if you could have some because the coupons always seem to disappear very quickly, like someone is stealing them all. That way, you aren't calling her a thief outright, but you are letting her know that stealing coupons isn't cool. That or point her out to the staff/manager and see if they can do anything about it.
    KK7 and Anna Michele like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I think there is more then one people just are just selfish sad to say when you work in a store and can't even get coupons before someone stealing them then it is a crap shoot

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I think whoever the Oakville culprit was has moved to Hamiliton as I was pretty lucky this week and found most of what I wanted & was able to go back the next day and get some for Kim. In fact my Metro still has the DARE MIR so if you Hamilton folks that posted here- FP, GiddeyMonkey CSaund21 want one let me know & I will go back for it. I also found the Nexus on my 5th SDM/rexall try.
    It really has become depressing. I won't even look in the trade section becuase it drives my crazy to see the numbers of the same coupon that people have.
    KK7 and annedougherty like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

If i would have seen her last night, I prob would have said something. I went to upper james metro to look for new ones, and all i saw was empty pads. I don't know why I keep looking
    Ah well, I am sure I'll be out and about in a few days searching once again...

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

i just came from my shoppers full pads must've been put out recently 3 $ nexxus 1.00 headandshouders, 3.00 nutrisse mouse, 50 cent degree and 2.00 dove visible care there might bemore I was rushing to pick up my son from school only went up one aisle and down the other to and frm the p.o. hopefully there still there when I go for the t.p. and axe tomorrow
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I found some grocery coupons but don't want to say where. Please PM me if you want to know. If your the thief...well then don't bother LOL.
    Giddymonkey likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    i just came from my shoppers full pads must've been put out recently 3 $ nexxus 1.00 headandshouders, 3.00 nutrisse mouse, 50 cent degree and 2.00 dove visible care there might bemore I was rushing to pick up my son from school only went up one aisle and down the other to and frm the p.o. hopefully there still there when I go for the t.p. and axe tomorrow
    Don't count on it! But just in case...get extra nexxus. I'd love a trade on those babies.
    Last edited by xssavings; Fri, Apr 27th, 2012 at 06:15 PM.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I checked the ones in the Stoney Creek/Hamilton border and nothing new yet but I don't think anyone has been around to put them out yet. Even the coupon zone ones are gone for the Resolve/Woolite $2.00 ones I took a few and used them already but someone takes them fast.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    I checked the ones in the Stoney Creek/Hamilton border and nothing new yet but I don't think anyone has been around to put them out yet. Even the coupon zone ones are gone for the Resolve/Woolite $2.00 ones I took a few and used them already but someone takes them fast.
    CZ can't be used at WM anyway so i don't know why they''re all gone. However i do know someone that uses pharmaplus at the WM in SC. They should refuse them. This person not only takes at advantage but abuses "the system" HUGE. If anybosy knows how I can report this person plz PM me. I don't know them well but I know enough.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    RCSS had lots of the $2.00 Resolve yesterday. Maybe I should start looking for coupons in Grimsby, because Stoney Creek has nothing.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I went back today all the nexxus both sides gone in less than 24 hrs the degree gone, they still had both sides of the head and shoulders and lots of the nutrisse mousse. So I guess its safe to say the pad stealer wasn't there but those nexxus sure went fast it must be good stuff I've never used it myself, I'm a tresemme girl
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

They take em at my walmart
    But apparently will only take 6 of any one kind of coupon this must be the only store cuz I used a whole bunch of the colgate and the lever at the other walmart just the other day with no problem at all
    Quote Originally Posted by xssavings View Post
    CZ can't be used at WM anyway so i don't know why they''re all gone. However i do know someone that uses pharmaplus at the WM in SC. They should refuse them. This person not only takes at advantage but abuses "the system" HUGE. If anybosy knows how I can report this person plz PM me. I don't know them well but I know enough.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Fortino's Ancaster has Woolite Extra Dark 30 load jugs on blowout pricing of $5.44 ( I feel this item is about to be delisted like the PC powder detergents; can't find the 32 load PC Ultra Free liquid detergent jugs for over a week while the next size up is 2x+$1 more than cost of small jug--unreal). There are still Coupon Zone coupons left on the pad (east entrance-next to buggy area).
    I missed a chance to visit Fortino's on Mall Rd yesterday to see what the laundry care product lineup looks like there (and take a peek at Joe Fresh) but I had to visit Lime Ridge on a tight schedule.

Does anyone know which store chain carries Woolite for Delicates (pink cap) either in the small bottle or the jug? (Not Walmart, Fortino's, Sobey's or Pharmaplus according to my forays!) Maybe RCSS? or Zehrs? Help, would love to find this item!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information