User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By happy_me24

Thread: Loblaws flyer april 27-may 3, 2012. Lots of free stuff including free milk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, May 5th, 2012
    NEILSON TRUTASTE 1L MILK ABSOLUTELY FREE WITH THE INTERNET COUPON AT LOBLAWS STORES. THIS WEEK LOBLAWS HAS AMAZING DEALS.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE LOBLAWS FLYER AT THIS LINK http://loblaws.flyercenter.com/flyer/e/9311 (PLEASE COPY PASTE THIS LINK IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU).

I live in Aurora, Ontario. The closest loblaws that I have is in Richmond Hill. I am going for the free milk.

Loblaws flyer is exactly the same as the Independent flyer posted by some one else. Including Tide, Downy, Palmolive dish soap, Dial soap all has great price. Not to mention the lunchmates only for $ 1.00 and you get the lunchmate money which if you register on lunchmatecity you earn rewards for your kids. LOTS OF THINGS FOR $ 1.00 DOLLAR.
    This thread is currently associated with: Independent, Loblaws

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

The Dial deal isn't the right size to use the coupon for.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bijal99 View Post
    NEILSON TRUTASTE 1L MILK ABSOLUTELY FREE WITH THE INTERNET COUPON AT LOBLAWS STORES. THIS WEEK LOBLAWS HAS AMAZING DEALS.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE LOBLAWS FLYER AT THIS LINK http://loblaws.flyercenter.com/flyer/e/9311 (PLEASE COPY PASTE THIS LINK IF IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU).

I live in Aurora, Ontario. The closest loblaws that I have is in Richmond Hill. I am going for the free milk.

Loblaws flyer is exactly the same as the Independent flyer posted by some one else. Including Tide, Downy, Palmolive dish soap, Dial soap all has great price. Not to mention the lunchmates only for $ 1.00 and you get the lunchmate money which if you register on lunchmatecity you earn rewards for your kids. LOTS OF THINGS FOR $ 1.00 DOLLAR.
    Um, I`m confused. Was the Loblaws flyer not already posted by gina2015 and anne doherty this week.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    106 (100%)

thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shwa girl View Post
    um, i`m confused. Was the loblaws flyer not already posted by gina2015 and anne doherty this week.
    Is it a crime to post it again. Even if it was posted by some other smart canuckers so what, who said it can't be posted again. Why are people so negative and ready to jump on other people's throat all the time. Go get a life.

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bijal99 View Post
    Is it a crime to post it again. Even if it was posted by some other smart canuckers so what, who said it can't be posted again. Why are people so negative and ready to jump on other people's throat all the time. Go get a life.
    Wow....I didn't interpret shwa girl as jumping on your throat. But your post was jumping on her ("Go get a life." seriously??). She was just wondering if there was something different that you were posting that hadn't been posted 2 or 3 other times this week. The mods don't want the boards cluttered with reposts, that's all. Posting something that has been posted already and been talked about in several posts is just redundant. If you didn't know that it had been mentioned before, that's okay.....you'll know for next time

Have a fabulous day
    Shwa Girl and greencanuck like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I don't think the palmolive is the "ultra" type, is it? I didn't see ultra at mine.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Thread Information