Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Survivor: One World - Starts February 2012 - Discussion and Pool

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

well, there goes my player ... lol

what a bunch of fools they'll be picked off one by one

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I know, practically every season they have these great opportunities to completely turn the game around, and they never take them! It drives me nuts!!!
    itsjustmebub likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I rec'd gilligan34's envie today!
    gilligan34 likes this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

okay is Christina really dumb as a stump or is she playing stupid?
    they tell her they are writing her name down to split the vote just in case and she's like "cool" ... ??
    that means you're going home if he plays the idol ... #%$#!^!!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Any of you going to watch Russel Hantz's new show 'Flipped Off'? It debuts on A&E tomorrow night.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I'm wondering if anyone else noticed or was offended when Alicia was talking about how dumb Christina is and said that she's a special ed teacher (Alicia) and just treats Christina like she's one of her students! I don't even have kids, but if I did have any that were in this womens class and watched her say that I definitely wouldn't want her teaching them anything!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Speckled28 View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone else noticed or was offended when Alicia was talking about how dumb Christina is and said that she's a special ed teacher (Alicia) and just treats Christina like she's one of her students! I don't even have kids, but if I did have any that were in this womens class and watched her say that I definitely wouldn't want her teaching them anything!
    I really dislike her. When you pick that line of work, you NEED compassion, something she seems to be lacking big time! She says a lot of offensive stuff...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Haven't liked her since the beginning. Yes I have notice a few things she has done. Remember her with Colton belittling Christina? I hope her employer and the parents of the kids she "teaches" have a second look at her.

Speckled28 likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Just to let everyone know, next season (September) I'll be changing the Survivor pool a little bit. Contributions will be MANDATORY if you would like to be in the pool. Each season the pool is getting bigger and bigger, so it's only fair that everyone contribute something (gc, fpc, stamps, etc).

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Hey Lola! I got your PM, and thought I'd search out this thread.

I didnt even know I was in this pool! When did I sign up? LOL - Did you notify me? This is so funny. I sent a prize for your last Survivor pool, even though I wasnt "in" the pool. Now it appears I'm "in" this one. I'll send a treat along in tomorrows mail. At this point, my chances are slim to none with Troyzan as my 'pick' though!

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I realize December was a long time ago so it's understandable some people have forgotten about the pool. Just to clarify this season it is NOT mandatory to contribute (just encouraged), next season will change to mandatory contributions for the pool.

couponandoff, unfortunately I cannot figure out how to post the pic of my print screen option, otherwise I could re-cap our pm conversation, but the summary is that yes you did want to be in the pool. No worries about contributing this season though, it's not mandatory as of now.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyWifeEdmonton View Post
    I really dislike her. When you pick that line of work, you NEED compassion, something she seems to be lacking big time! She says a lot of offensive stuff...
    Quote Originally Posted by start-the-car View Post
    Haven't liked her since the beginning. Yes I have notice a few things she has done. Remember her with Colton belittling Christina? I hope her employer and the parents of the kids she "teaches" have a second look at her.
    Alicia is some piece of work alright. I just shook my head in disgust when she said that.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Cool beans, Kat?!

Sheesh...has anyone on this season heard of the term "strategy?" Not, "oh I just wanna get drunk with these two!" Win your million first, then go buy all the drinks you want later.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

they best get rid of tarzan
    he could easily win with all the men's vote
    i would definately take alicia to the final three, she's unlikeable
    kim and chelsea for the win!

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Alicia is not a pleasant person.. and I'm sorry, I'm sick of looking at her and those boobs hanging out of her swimsuit. Not a good look for her. I'm sure she could have found a much more flattering swimsuit than that one. She thinks she running the show - I just laughed at that. She's delusional. Only reason she is still around is because she is unlikeable and would be an easy person to beat in the final 3. Go Kim!!
    Wanna get prizes and gift cards just for surfing the web?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tuktu60

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information