User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Free Resolve and Snuggle today thanks to hubby

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I would love to know which Walmart as none in Winnipeg will allow you to use a coupon zone
    bmpsmommy likes this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I would love to know which Walmart as none in Winnipeg will allow you to use a coupon zone
    Same here!!! lol. I've tried once and was denied so haven't bothered since.

Trading Score
    26 (96%)

The WM in Brandon

Trading Score
    26 (96%)

I don't know why they wouldn't accept them. They accept competitor coupons!! It is right in their policy

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

I passed a supervisor at walmart and thought to ask about competitors coupons today at st.vital walmart and the answer was 100% no. Even if its for a set amount, and not just dollars off. They won't take them AT ALL because they are not getting reimbursed.
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Yes while I understand Walmart accepts competitors coupons the coupon zone coupons are to be only used at Loblaw Banner stores, clearly says this on the coupon. Not only that how is Walmart getting reimbursed for this? Walmart can't send it in to be reimbursed as it is not a Loblaw banner store.

The majority of Walmarts do not accept coupon zone coupons

Some people say they treat the coupon like a price match - well ok its a price match but a price match to what exactly??? Can't price match a coupon, that doesn't have a price for the product. Walmarts coupon policy clearly explains how and what is considered a price match.

On top of that the coupon zone coupon does state not valid on 20ct

Quote Originally Posted by tammytee View Post
    I don't know why they wouldn't accept them. They accept competitor coupons!! It is right in their policy
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Tue, May 1st, 2012 at 02:43 AM.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

I guess they were just "honoring" the amount off because they didn't want to lose out on business and wanted to keep the customer so that they'd shop there again. It also doesn't make sense as a price match, because why would they even need to take the coupons then, if they are not entered in as coupons? I guess they were just losing out too much $$ from these "price matches" but makes me wonder why SOME walmarts accept coupon zones and others will not. Shouldn't it be the same policy all around???

Oh ya, in reference to the snuggle coupon zone. I looked at one yesterday at RCSS and it did state "excluding 20 ct." BUT maybe when they first came out, there was no restriction, just like the pc ice cream coupon a while ago. When it first came out there was no "family size cereal only" written on the back, you could buy ANY gemeral mills cereal.
    But 2-3 weeks later, there WAS a restriction.
    Not sure if this is the same case with the snuggle.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Do they accept CZ in montreal, quebec stores? I would like to use them I have a couple of them.
    Cause I'm a princess thats why!!!

Trading Score
    26 (96%)

All I know is that the WM in Brandon accepts them, maybe they will next time I go in and maybe they will not, but I am not the only one I know of that uses them there. Maybe if too many people bombard them with the CZ coupons they will not accept them, so right now I look at it as a hit and miss. If they stop accepting them I will honor that and move on. I don't use a lot of the CZ coupons at WM, just super deals. I usually use them at RCSS.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Great that your husband is supportive and involved!
    tammytee likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

There are some Walmart locations that honour competitor store coupons.
    It is not temporary, a misunderstanding or a scam.

For example: Walmart in Goderich honours several store competitor coupons such as Coupon Zone (Loblaws) and Rexall.

I have confirmed this multiple times, including with the Store Manager, Office Manager, every Customer Service Rep, including the Customer Service Manager and many cashiers.

I used to ask about this policy ( and other coupons) at Customer Service every time I entered the store , but the last time (about 4 days ago) I asked the Customer Service Manager gently suggested that she would let me know if their policy on accepting competitor store coupons changed to refuse them- she would let me know.

Summary:
    Most Walmart stores do not accept competitor store coupons.
    Some stores do and it is with the full clear decision of that store's management and is not a "scam" or "misunderstanding".
    Last edited by greencanuck; Tue, May 1st, 2012 at 11:09 AM.
    tammytee likes this.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    26 (96%)

As for my coupon, it does NOT state size requirements on the back! They expire on May 4, short lived ones. All I know is that they were accepted, and I have had other ones accepted too. A cashier and supervisor looked them over. Maybe in Large cities some have stopped taking them because of abuse or whatever, but in little Brandon, they are still accepted. So until it changes thumbs up for anyone that can use them, without abusing them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information