User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Free Resolve and Snuggle today thanks to hubby

  1. #1
    Great Dane Mommy tammytee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    182
    Likes Received
    33
    Trading Score
    26 (96%)



    6
    Hubby went to RCSS Friday for a couple things whiile I was at work. When I got home he had a nice surprise for me on my desk, some Resolve/Woolite $2 and Snuggle $1 coupons. Of course they were Coupon Zone ones, but WM does do CZ coupons. So today I had to go to WM for dog food, and snooped, and found Resolve triggers on for $2 and than I found some Snuggle dryer sheets for $1. Yeah FREE!! Thank you to my loving hubby, I sure did train him well LOL
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS



  2. #2
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    B.C.
    Posts
    6,051
    Likes Received
    30
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)



    Good job on saving your money and training your husband.

  3. #3
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    199
    Likes Received
    23
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by tammytee View Post
    Hubby went to RCSS Friday for a couple things whiile I was at work. When I got home he had a nice surprise for me on my desk, some Resolve/Woolite $2 and Snuggle $1 coupons. Of course they were Coupon Zone ones, but WM does do CZ coupons. So today I had to go to WM for dog food, and snooped, and found Resolve triggers on for $2 and than I found some Snuggle dryer sheets for $1. Yeah FREE!! Thank you to my loving hubby, I sure did train him well LOL
    what snuggle?...what count?

  4. #4
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    186
    Likes Received
    22
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)



    WTG!! Want to train mine next LOL

  5. #5
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,252
    Likes Received
    38547
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Getting Snuggle from your husband is nice.
    robin1234s likes this.

  6. #6
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,758
    Likes Received
    7132
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)




    What a nice story-just makes your day when your dh does something like that!
    tammytee likes this.

  7. #7
    Smart Canuck javamama1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    London, ON
    Posts
    2,410
    Likes Received
    199
    Trading Score
    291 (100%)



    WOW awesome deal for the snuggle --the only $1 snuggle I EVER find is the 20ct and the CZ's I have say EXCEPT them
    MY WISHLIST - (click link below please)

    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/javamama1974/

  8. #8
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,049
    Likes Received
    3501
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)




    So nice of DH! Great brag!
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

  9. #9
    Modern Martha janetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,904
    Likes Received
    2472
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)




    My WM takes CZ too!
    Can you tell me how they enter it in, since the item is $2 and the CZ if for $2 off?
    The they do the price override as $0.00? lol I've never done that before.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

  10. #10
    CaToonie JadeDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Fraser Valley, BC
    Posts
    278
    Likes Received
    82
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)



    Now if Walmart would just keep the $2 Resolve in stock around here. I checked tonight... none again.
    Check out my InnovativePassiveIncome.com blog and learn about making money online. or see this collection of 4 best coupon organizing system videos.

  11. #11
    Great Dane Mommy tammytee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    182
    Likes Received
    33
    Trading Score
    26 (96%)



    Quote Originally Posted by missjenn View Post
    what snuggle?...what count?
    Snuggle dryer sheets, 20 count


  12. #12
    Great Dane Mommy tammytee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    182
    Likes Received
    33
    Trading Score
    26 (96%)



    Quote Originally Posted by janetta View Post
    My WM takes CZ too!
    Can you tell me how they enter it in, since the item is $2 and the CZ if for $2 off?
    The they do the price override as $0.00? lol I've never done that before.
    They override all the prices to $0.00. It looks pretty weird on the receipt


  13. #13
    Great Dane Mommy tammytee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    182
    Likes Received
    33
    Trading Score
    26 (96%)



    Quote Originally Posted by lash View Post
    WTG!! Want to train mine next LOL
    LOL it took me 14 years to get this one done. Not sure if it I have it in me. I think he does it because it is cheaper than buying me flowers LOL


  14. #14
    Great Dane Mommy tammytee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    182
    Likes Received
    33
    Trading Score
    26 (96%)



    Quote Originally Posted by javamama1974 View Post
    WOW awesome deal for the snuggle --the only $1 snuggle I EVER find is the 20ct and the CZ's I have say EXCEPT them
    Mine said "any", so it worked. I had the supervisor and the cashier looking them over very closely and than they supervisor said, yes they are all free


  15. #15
    Great Dane Mommy tammytee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    182
    Likes Received
    33
    Trading Score
    26 (96%)



    Quote Originally Posted by JadeDragon View Post
    Now if Walmart would just keep the $2 Resolve in stock around here. I checked tonight... none again.
    Mine only had a few bottles, I think there was 6 on the shelf so I only took 3, and left some for others.Snuggle they had a full shelf so I was a bit more greedy with those but left some on the shelf still.


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •