User Tag List

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: WOW!!! THis is great!! FREE MILK!!

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Thanks so much OP!!
    Both Independent and Loblaws in my neighborhood are accepting the printable coupon. I called in first to confirm (given all the concerns around printables).
    They do have a limit of 2 per customer with coupons.. which I fully respect and find reasonable.

Thanks again!

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Per usual, my independant was totally sold out of milk. Was just going to grab one carton to give it a try, but not even one measly thing left on the shelves.

Also, apparently the flyer is different, when I got to the store looking for bullseye, it was actually the 'kraft BBQ sauce' that was $1 not bullseye. I was pretty disappointed, but picked one bottle up anyway.

Not the shopping trip i was hoping for, lol.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Bought 2 of them at Loblaws, I didn't see any limit. When I was checking out, I saw the cashier had a stack of about 50 of those coupons, and laughed when I showed her mine.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Anyone know if Loblaws is giving out rain checks for this milk?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I got mine!! Just came home with 18 Liters of free milk plus one free tide 6 load!!!
    They didn't even charge me taxes!!
    Total was 0.00!!!
    HEHEHEHEHE!!!!
    krysta lynne likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When I got to the cash with milk (2), I was told our Independent (Rockland Grenon's) does not accept ANY coupons for items that are on sale. This, of course, is the owner's own policy. I have placed a call to HO. re this policy???

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Fortinos in Hamilton had it limit 2 per person. got one for my bf since I am allergic to milk and no lactose free milk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was able to score 24 cartons of 1%, 2% & SKIM mix at 3 different stores. Loblaws was sold out, so price matched at 2 different RCSS and No Frills. All these three stores let me have six cartons as a limit. Price matching was not a problem but to convince them to take the printable $ 1.00 off coupon was a challenge. I got, "Oh they are fake, we have never seen these, we can not take them as they are redeemable in Quebec and loads of NO NO NO ". I wasted quite some time, going back three times to one RCSS who refused to honour the coupons, eventually they were able to verify the coupons as not fake and accept them from me.

PLUS Loblaws just gave me rainchecks, was able to score several rainchecks totaling 20 cartons between me, my hubby and some friends who got the rainchecks for me as they don't want this milk.
    Last edited by bijal99; Mon, Apr 30th, 2012 at 11:57 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SuzannaR View Post
    Anyone know if Loblaws is giving out rain checks for this milk?
    Yes I was able to get 20 rainchecks from Loblaws (Richmond Hill, Ontario). Well at different times and different people from my family went in to get them. But I doubt that they will have in stock for next 30 days as they have passed out thousands of rainchecks.

Trading Score
    287 (100%)

Got 3 the other day for ourselves and got 6 today for my best friend, price matched at No Frills She has a household of 9 so that will last them about 2 hours LOL!!!!!!!
    I have started a new venture with South Hill Designs (customizable lockets and bracelets). Check out my website to learn more
    http://www.southhilldesigns.com/ca/olganorris/default

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was in loblaws( Vic park &gerrard) today, they posted that there was a limit of 3 on the milk. I went in before work, got 3 free. After work I went back in, tried to get 3 but the cashier called up CS and was told I could only use 1 coupon for the milk, and not 3. :S
    Join Swagbucks & Superpoints and start redeeming for gift cards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/d3lovely1
    http://superpoints.com/refer/d3lovely1
    Enter Today's Draw's daily draws!! Lots of GCs to be won!
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=9913

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I went into Loblaws today and they actually had lots of 1% and 2% stocked in the open fridge!
    4 max per person, so my bf and I got 8 in total. Use $1 off coupons with no problem
    Asked for rain checks on skim, no problem! I even gave the Customer Service rep a handful of coupons to use!
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

polo_wataga
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I can't find any in Abbotsford. They all gone since the first day.
    Making money by clicking like on facebook, do some easy task and free spin that you can earn everyday. Get money fast.
    http://www.likenet.ca?ref=100001299624173

marnwa
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There is a printable coupon on the Smart Canuck printable coupon area for $1.00 off this brand of milk-no size specified and good until June. As long as the store takes printables you're good to get free milk. There are a couple of different Tide $1.00 off coupons out there, with no size restrictions. I used 2 of them without a problem but all my Downey ones did have size restrictions. Hope this helps.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Late this afternoon, I checked with customer service at the Walmart in Goderich, before shopping.
    As usual, they were very easygoing about the process and price-matched 8 - 1 litre containers of 1% milk and accepted the coupons.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information