User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By breylormom

Thread: RCSS mini brag

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I went to RCSS today and did quite well with over $75 (reg price) ringing in at $51 (coupons & sale price). I have wanted to try the Unstoppables since I saw & smelled them. I thought they would be great for towels & bedding. I haven't tried them yet, cuz $8 price isn't so great even with the $2 off coupon. I waited for a sale. So, today I noticed the price on the shelf was $5.96. I thought $3.96 wasn't too bad to try them. So, I bought one. When I went to the car, I looked at my reciept. They rang in at $7.89. Dang! I didn't want to pay that. So, I trotted back into the store to CS. I took the clerk to the location and showed her the price on the shelf...yup, $5.96. Soooooo.....I got them FREE! Woot. She also didn't bother to take the coupon off the price, even though I told her about it. So, I had $2, essentially applied to the rest of my groceries. WOOT! That means I got $75 worth of stuff for $43. Not bad!
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    pancakeg likes this.
    I love the Swagbucks FREE Amazon gift cards: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/breylormom

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I wonder if the Unstoppables are on sale, or was it an error? I'd like to try them for that price

Also, I wonder if they get their $2.00 back from P&G anyways for the coupon even tho you got it for free... makes sense that they wouldn't delete the coupon then doesn't it?
    Last edited by maribel; Wed, May 2nd, 2012 at 05:37 PM. Reason: another thought added

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maribel View Post
    I wonder if the Unstoppables are on sale, or was it an error? I'd like to try them for that price

Also, I wonder if they get their $2.00 back from P&G anyways for the coupon even tho you got it for free... makes sense that they wouldn't delete the coupon then doesn't it?
    I am not entirely sure how that works? I was refunded under a separate transaction. Perhaps P&G will never even know? And I have the product, and going to try it, which is what the coupon is for, right? Seems like a win win for everyone, IMO. Except maybe the stock person, if it was an error. She did make a comment about the code of the stock person. I didn't think anything of it at the time, as I thought it was a computer input error....but maybe I just got the stock person in trouble??? Hope not. Honest mistake, IMO.
    I love the Swagbucks FREE Amazon gift cards: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/breylormom

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I was in the USA last week and got Purex similar type for b1g1 free, which ended up being about $3.50 each. I have used it a few times and it is awesome!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Great job, I haven't tried them yet, but hopefully soon. Nice score on the scop and all the coupons you used!
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Thread Information