User Tag List

Page 39 of 131 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast
Like Tree2440Likes

Thread: List of Current Mail in Rebates

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Can someone PM me the UPC for the following MIR as my husband recyled the jar before I got a chance to jot down the UPC

Free Healthy Harvest pasta sauce - Purchase a 570ml bottle of Healthy Harvest Pasta Sauce and mail in the hang tag on bottle along with original itemized store receipt with the product circled and handwritten upc. Limit 3 redemptions per household. Thread is here. All submissions must be received by July 30, 2012. (thanks ColleenMGorecki, vsaint!)
    dededi likes this.
    Zia_Stephie really wants you as my swagbucks referral...PM me and I'll send you the link. Thanks!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

RE: The Physicians Formula Kajal Eyeliner MIR: Do not buy this product. Even with the rebate, it is not worth it. Worst product ever. Does not go on evenly, the pen itself is like charcoal and doesn't stay on the eye either.
    I'm posting this here in case people see the MIR and think that its a good deal. It's not! Even if it were free!
    dededi likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found two more:

1. Various mail in rebates for paper shredders:
    http://www.staples.ca/ENG/static/sta...lowes_2012.pdf

2. Marineland Fish filters:
    http://www.bigalscanada.com/rebates.html
    dededi likes this.
    Win free products from Bomb Bash, sign up here: http://bbash.it/1vc7mmJ
    Latest contest is for a FPC for sliced meats of your choice

Buy items from dinodirect at unbelievable prices, click here to see a list of current(freebies) offers from them and then click here to buy: www.dinodirect.com/?d=3534

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freebie101 View Post
    I found two more:

1. Various mail in rebates for paper shredders:
    http://www.staples.ca/ENG/static/sta...lowes_2012.pdf

2. Marineland Fish filters:
    http://www.bigalscanada.com/rebates.html
    Thanks! I added those and credited you

Fellowes PowerShred Paper Shredder Rebates - Rebates from $100-$1000 depending on the model. Values and participating products listed on form here. Ends Mar 31, 2012. (thanks freebie101!)

$10 Marineland filter rebate
    - Valid on Marineland Penguin 350 filter. Form is here. Ends June 1, 2012. (thanks freebie101!)

$5 Marine filter rebates - Valid on various filters listed here (PDF). Form is at that link. Ends June 1, 2012. (thanks freebie101!)

$10 Marineland filter rebates
    - Valid on various filters listed here (PDF). Form found at that link. Ends February 1, 2013. (thanks freebie101!)

$5 Marineland filter rebate - Valid on Marineland Emperor 280 filter. Form found here (PDF). Ends February 1, 2013. (thanks freebie101!)
    dededi likes this.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

I just added these rebates:

$20 Nintendo 3DS rebate - Rebate valid on specific versions of the 3DS listed on form here (PDF). Thread is here. Must mail form, UPC from box and originalm receipt. Ends April 16, 2012 (thanks mommymonika!)

P&G Health&Beauty Sampler WYB $40 of P&G Products at Loblaws stores - Full list of participating brands and stores is on form here (PDF). Rebate also includes $50 worth of P&G coupons valid at Loblaws stores. Thread is here. Ends March 31, 2012. (thanks Aztec!)

dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Some new additions:

$20 Bissell Full Size Deep Cleaning Machine - Starts March 24. Form found in March 24 Smartsource. Not valid on refurbished or remanufactured products or products purchased on auction sites. Must include original form, UPC and receipt with submission. Ends April 24, 2012.

$10 Bissell Compact/Portable Deep Cleaning Machine -
    Form found in March 24 Smartsource. Not valid on refurbished or remanufactured products or products purchased on auction sites. Must include original form, UPC and receipt with submission. Ends April 24, 2012.

$15 Dare Rebate - Get a $15 Gift Card (from particpating stores) by mail-in rebate when you buy 5 participating Dare products at participating stores: Canada Safeway, Colemans, Co-op Atlantic, CO-OP & THE MARKETPLACE, I.G.A. & MarketPlace I.G.A. (H.Y. Louie Co. Ltd.), London Drugs, Longos, Metro, Save-On-Foods. Participating products must be purchased between March 26, 2012 and June 15, 2012 and must be purchased at the same time and in the same transaction to be eligible for the Gift Card Mail-in Rebate Offer. Form found in stores. Thread is here. Ends June 15, 2012. (thanks Mrs. H!)
    dededi likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Michelin tires rebate %70 for a set. from march 26-may 19
    http://www.michelinpromo.ca/Michelin...motion-eng.pdf
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

bump
    Jeniana and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

thanks great thread

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

bump! I am always looking for this thread but can't find it. It's amazing
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I'm looking for the thread that someone posted about the new Foodland/Sobey's General Mills rebate offer that is only valid mid-May. There is only 3000 requests available.
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Thanks for posting this list! Please note if you are doing the Physicians Formula makeup MIR you need to include the special MIR sticker/label that is on the the package. I noticed some people buying the ones that are not specially marked and would be worried they wouldn't get their money back. At my SDM only a few had the '$9 MIR' sticker on it.
    Jeniana, cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

We found tags for 100% rebate on Freeman's face cleanser product. I no longer have the form but the check for $4.99 came very promptly. Found in Save-on-Foods health section.
    Check out my InnovativePassiveIncome.com blog and learn about making money online. or see this collection of 4 best coupon organizing system videos.

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

I added some new offers today:

$10 Sobeys/Foodland GC WYB 2 Selected General Mills Products - Valid for ON, NB, NS, PEI and NL. Form found in stores. List of participating products is found at thread here. Starts May 11 and ends May 24, 2012. 3000 gift cards available. Limit 2 per household. Ends May 24, 2012. (thanks scrapyddm!)

Free Car Wash WYB2 Degree products - Receive a Car Wash card at Petro Canada or a $10 Petro Canada gift card when you buy 2 specially marked Degree products. Site is here. Form is here (PDF). Thread is here. Ends June 30, 2012. (thanks imperfect_rose!)

Black's 135 Free 4 x 6 Prints WYB 4 Campino/Werther's/Riesen - Mail in 4 UPCs from Campino, Werther's and Riesen products to get a photofinishing gift card from Black's good for 135 4 x 6 prints. Form found in stores. Site is here. Thread is here. Ends July 31, 2012 or while supplies last (1250 available at start). (thanks daddy_of_2_girls!)

Quote Originally Posted by Keykey View Post
    I'm looking for the thread that someone posted about the new Foodland/Sobey's General Mills rebate offer that is only valid mid-May. There is only 3000 requests available.
    Here you go: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/289878-...3000-a-canada/

Quote Originally Posted by pancakeg View Post
    Thanks for posting this list! Please note if you are doing the Physicians Formula makeup MIR you need to include the special MIR sticker/label that is on the the package. I noticed some people buying the ones that are not specially marked and would be worried they wouldn't get their money back. At my SDM only a few had the '$9 MIR' sticker on it.
    Thanks for the reminder

Quote Originally Posted by JadeDragon View Post
    We found tags for 100% rebate on Freeman's face cleanser product. I no longer have the form but the check for $4.99 came very promptly. Found in Save-on-Foods health section.
    Awesome, thanks for the info! If anyone has any details about this rebate (like end date), please let me know and I can add it to the list
    Keykey and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Thanks a bunch Jeniana!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    I added some new offers today:

$10 Sobeys/Foodland GC WYB 2 Selected General Mills Products - Valid for ON, NB, NS, PEI and NL. Form found in stores. List of participating products is found at thread here. Starts May 11 and ends May 24, 2012. 3000 gift cards available. Limit 2 per household. Ends May 24, 2012. (thanks scrapyddm!)

Free Car Wash WYB2 Degree products - Receive a Car Wash card at Petro Canada or a $10 Petro Canada gift card when you buy 2 specially marked Degree products. Site is here. Form is here (PDF). Thread is here. Ends June 30, 2012. (thanks imperfect_rose!)

Black's 135 Free 4 x 6 Prints WYB 4 Campino/Werther's/Riesen - Mail in 4 UPCs from Campino, Werther's and Riesen products to get a photofinishing gift card from Black's good for 135 4 x 6 prints. Form found in stores. Site is here. Thread is here. Ends July 31, 2012 or while supplies last (1250 available at start). (thanks daddy_of_2_girls!)

Here you go: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/289878-...3000-a-canada/

Thanks for the reminder

Awesome, thanks for the info! If anyone has any details about this rebate (like end date), please let me know and I can add it to the list
    dededi likes this.
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Page 39 of 131 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast

Thread Information