User Tag List

Page 26 of 101 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast
Like Tree1006Likes

Thread: LikeNet.ca (now OfferScene)

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks for the code, another $.27 in the pot. Anybody manage to get a $5 referral? It was a pretty small window to get only 5 hrs, but profitable if you could.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Thank you! Got $0.47 for the code!

I got a referral from Victoria as well, but I was too late for the special $5, only by a bit so I sent them an email and asked if they'd credit me. We'll see if they will or not.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    New code on FB. Got me $0.48
    Thanks! EDIT: I had to type the code in manually (not cut-and-paste) but got $0.36
    Last edited by 01kipper; Sat, May 5th, 2012 at 06:31 PM.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I just want to check my facts on Likenet's referral (recruit a new member) system.

#1. It takes 5 referrals once you sign up to be able to gain access to all offers

#2. If the person is outside Victoria/BC it pays $0.25 to find a new referral. From Victoria it pays more - $1?

#3. There's no ongoing payments from people who join with your link (your referrals).

If I've got the facts straight let me know. I'd like to suggest something.
    alicia likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    I just want to check my facts on Likenet's referral (recruit a new member) system.

#1. It takes 5 referrals once you sign up to be able to gain access to all offers

#2. If the person is outside Victoria/BC it pays $0.25 to find a new referral. From Victoria it pays more - $1?

#3. There's no ongoing payments from people who join with your link (your referrals).

If I've got the facts straight let me know. I'd like to suggest something.
    I'm not an expert by any means, but my impression is:

#1) I don't know if this is carved in stone, or if 5 referrals has just been the highest so far?
    #2) Vancouver or Victoria are +$1, so $1.25 total.
    #3) Yes, no ongoing payments
    Giving-Small likes this.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I took the 5 from Likenet's page. So that's fair enough for now. Thanks Vancouver/Victoria info.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Okay - here's an idea that I did for a bit on the Superpoints thread.

We all would like new people to join Likenet and share our success. But for newcomers to want to join, they have to have to have some hope for getting to 5 referrals to do all the offers. Right now, many people who are keeners to make money online have already signed up to Likenet so new signups are hard to get.

So I'd like to propose that we promote, that anyone new who wants to join (UNLESS THEY LIVE IN Victoria or Vancouver) pic with a someone who has from 0 to 4 referrals on this thread.

I'd like the people with 5 or more referrals plus to support this: by posting, recommending, maybe we can even have a "Likenet" link siggy free day for senior level experts (gasp .... but think of the positive siggy you could write- helping a a newbie with Likenet .. paying it forward with no link, join site: XYZ .... )

Why am I suggesting this?

1. 25 cents is all you make for a new "referral".
    2. It makes it possible for people to actually make "real" money on Likenet and not feel like they're missing out as much
    3. You'll feel good helping us out (better to give than receive)
    4. Smart Canucks is about a community helping each other - show your SC spirit
    4. It's truly a Random Act of Kindness ... cause you won't really know "who" might have signed up with your link, that instead helped a Newbie, but you're paying it forward.

So anyone who has less than 4 referrals on Likenet, let me know. I'll make a list.
    As soon as you have a new referral, update us all and share the great news.I'll move that person to the end of the list.

On Superpoints, many "seniors" were very supportive of this list to help newcomers so I hope the same spirit lives here.
    tvwatcher and Maria_b2011 like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I don't get it? If senior members have a siggy free day, the reason they get referrals is because they post elsewhere in the forums so people see their posts

I never get why people beg for referrals in the thread about the site, everyone looking in this thread is likely a member already, so the senior members having no siggy likely means just less people sign up.

I have a referral with 1 referral of her own, the only offer she did not get so far was the google maps one, so there is lots to do without 5 referrals, plus there is no way to monitor who has how many referrals so people will say they have less, and if we direct people to this thread, they will just see the thread starters siggy and sign up
    annedougherty likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Okay - here's an idea that I did for a bit on the Superpoints thread.

snipped cuz a full quote makes the post too long
    I think that's a great idea! I have 3 verified referrals and 2 that are non-verified - if those 2 could get verified, or if I could get 2 others that got verified, I would have no problem removing my referral link - it's not like I don't have other referral links to take its place LOL

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Thanks FallenPixels for your comments and sharing your experience.

I can see that some of my ideas weren't clear and a couple are hair brained for sure. LOL

Hairbrained for sure one -- The idea of no link to Likenet in signatures for a day (of course link to other money making sites) by "seniors or folks who are leveled up to 5 referrals"

Why try to help people who have no referrals or less than 5.

- I personally have 4 offers now that I can not do on Likenet. I'd like to do them.

- Likenet's page says "5 referrals" needed for some offers. They haven't used it. However, they could happen tomorrow and it might be a really sweet offer than needs it. Rather not miss out.

there is no way to monitor who has how many referrals so people will say they have less, and if we direct people to this thread, they will just see the thread starters siggy and sign up
    -Yep you are so right Fallen Pixels: no way to monitor. It would be an honor system if someone put their name forward and said I have 1 referral, they'd get on the list

-"and if we direct people to this thread, they will just see the thread starters siggy and sign up"

Wasn't think we would direct (anyway part of the hair brained scheme), just post in the thread once or twice a day.

On other money making threads on SC several people reported that they read through the thread before signing up AND did not choose the original poster.

Besides Ashokia, our thread starter, is super nice and might be willing to post the "newbies" link up there on the original post one day a week cause Fallen I'm sure you're right - a chunk of people do pick the first poster.

What do others think? Or do most of you have 5 verified referrals?

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Yeah I would be fine with that too. I am trying to boost my fiancé's referrals right now for LikeNet (his referral link is my signature right now) but once he has the referrals I would switch back to Swagbucks in my signature
    Last edited by alicia; Sat, May 5th, 2012 at 08:58 PM.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I signed up under Floweredangel on the 20th of April. I have one referral right now ....my son. I would love to be able to get up to five. And, would certainly change my link after I had them. I love the site so far..... have almost $10 with my one referral.
    Earn $50 a month with swagbucks

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shellylynn31

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Thanks ashokia... looks like a promising site! I used your link to sign up. Hope that helps you out!
    Giving-Small and RedEng like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    Another new code out on Facebook! "IL0VElikeNETr0cks" got me $0.48!
    Thanks! Got $0.38 for it
    floweredangel likes this.
    Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?3982214
    Neobux: http://www.neobux.com/?r=mariab2000

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Personally, I don't think it will help. I get the majority of referrals when I post a new thread that is a popular thread (flyers, the produce deals, a freebie etc) - if I am just replying to threads, I rarely get a referral that week. So me not having my likenet referral (which I probably will get rid of anyway since I am at 5 now) won't help, it just means I will get more swag or superpoint referrals because it is still those posts being seen.

If people want referrals (for anything) they need to be posting deals or freebies or flyers - thats where the page views are, especially for the people who are not necessarily active on SC so never come into this forum
    annedougherty likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 26 of 101 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread Information