User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Palmolive Ultra at Walmart

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

At Safeway I bought Palmolive for $3.09 (+B1G1 in store special)- 1x $1 coupon=$2.09 or $1.05 each.But I also bought them on 15% off day. So another .45 off. Making it $1.64 or .82 cents each!!! I now have 8 downstairs. Might try the printables at Wal-mart for a few more LOL. I had actually gotten down to 2 half bottles of dishsoap and I was starting to sweat about paying full or sale price for 1. Now I am stocked up again. These deals and coupons are great timing.
    However I bought Cracker Barrel cheese for $8.99 last week and this week at Wally its $7.97. UGGHH!! Win some lose some
    princesskimmi likes this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

could you use the $1 coupon on the first bottle and then pm the Safeway bogo at Walmart for the second bottle and get both for $1??
    Always looking to trade ~~TRADE LIST AND WISH LIST HERE~~

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I don't think Wal-mart would PM Wally because it says with "Club card". But I do know some Wal-marts do. Mine PM's Costco. I have never tried Safeway for it. Good idea though. Oh also on second thought it doesn't list what the price the Palmoilve is for the B1G1 so not they wouldn't PM after all.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I have pm'd bogo deals from safeway at wal-mart before with no problems but I have never done it AND used a coupon on the first item, so I guess what I was more so wondering is if I could do both a pm AND use a coupon?

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I don't think Wal-mart would PM Wally because it says with "Club card". But I do know some Wal-marts do. Mine PM's Costco. I have never tried Safeway for it. Good idea though. Oh also on second thought it doesn't list what the price the Palmoilve is for the B1G1 so not they wouldn't PM after all.
    Always looking to trade ~~TRADE LIST AND WISH LIST HERE~~

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by margaret_ims View Post
    I have pm'd bogo deals from safeway at wal-mart before with no problems but I have never done it AND used a coupon on the first item, so I guess what I was more so wondering is if I could do both a pm AND use a coupon?
    Yes, you can pricematch and coupon at Walmart and virtually any other store.
    That is how you get the best deals!
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

They are also on sale at Superstore for $2 (West)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

im going to hold off on this. $1 for 739ml now seems expensive as I am used togetting 1.1L for 70 cents with the colgate palmolive coupons. The smartsource printable does not expire until October so hopefully will see a lower price.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ferdo View Post
    im going to hold off on this. $1 for 739ml now seems expensive as I am used togetting 1.1L for 70 cents with the colgate palmolive coupons. The smartsource printable does not expire until October so hopefully will see a lower price.
    I agree with you. In addition, a few months back at No Frills, Palmolive Ultra was on sale for $1.88--$0.88 with the insert coupons.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

A couple of weeks ago I picked up 3 bottles when they were $2.49 at LD and stacked the insert and printable and got each for $0.49, this week I price matched Walmart at LD and got 5 bottles free by stacking the printable and insert. I now have 8 bottles of dish soap in my stockpile
    Poirot likes this.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by robin1234s View Post
    I agree with you. In addition, a few months back at No Frills, Palmolive Ultra was on sale for $1.88--$0.88 with the insert coupons.
    i was wondering if it would get better...I still have 2 in my stockpile...I can hold out a bit longer...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I picked up 5 of these today at Walmart and the cashier gave me a hard time about the one per purchase bit. Like seriously?! She rang in numerous other coupons for multiple items that had the one per purchase wording. I pointed that out. She said the CSM had come over about the same coupon earlier in the morning and said there is "too much abuse" of these coupons and it is one per purchase. I again told her I was using one per purchase....one per item purchased. I told her I would wait to hear it right from the CSM (who she refused to call). Instead she rang in the rest of my stuff. When we were down to just the palmolive at the end I said "so are we doing these in seperate transactions then?" Her tune changed then...LOL... suddenly she was doing me a "favour" by doing 2 in the first transaction and 3 in the next transaction.

I hate when they get mixed up with the one per purchase versus one per transaction.

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by princesskimmi View Post
    Stackers on the west can PM to a store that stacks (ie Pricesmart) and get them for free using the two different insert coupons or the printable!!
    I Price Matched the flyer and coupon stacked at London Drugs and got a bottle for just 0.24¢ in HST!!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

going on sale at shoppers for 1.99 starting Sat
    Ceren, lotsasavings and GypsyGirl like this.

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

they often go on sale for this price and the coupon doesn't expire until October. I didn't buy any yet, because I still have some Dawn that I paid .99c(big bottle).
    Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    going on sale at shoppers for 1.99 starting Sat
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information