User Tag List

Page 27 of 101 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast
Like Tree1006Likes

Thread: LikeNet.ca (now OfferScene)

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I was actually toying with the idea of using other people's LikeNET referral links in my siggy already. My only problem with this is that means I am losing out on the opportunity to advertise something else. I already had to take down my Swagbucks link for the LikeNET one.

I can't post the link directly within the post or it would simply get removed by the mods. I wouldn't mind putting up a list of people who need referrals in the original post, but that wouldn't guarantee people would look through the thread for the people who need referrals.

I always thought people who clicked on a thread were directed to the last page anyway? Is this not the case?

I'm also curious how many of the people who do not have enough LikeNET referrals are doing on other sites? I have one active referral on Superpoints, and none on Swagbucks. So while I may have lots of referrals for LikeNET, I am not making as much as other people are making from their referrals on other sites.
    Last edited by ashokia; Sat, May 5th, 2012 at 10:27 PM.
    Giving-Small likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Always happy to help newbies And everyone is welcome to post their referral links for all their money-makers sites on my Facebook page. I have had people say thanks to me because they got referrals from my page. This can be confirmed because they were new Likes on the page and then signed up with someone's link. Obviously not everyone will get referrals that way, but it gives you an extra chance.

And also, if you are my referral, feel free to contact me ANY time for help and I will happily promote your link to try and get you Platinum with SuperPoints or get you a couple referrals on LikeNET
    Last edited by floweredangel; Sat, May 5th, 2012 at 10:46 PM.
    Giving-Small and FallenPixels like this.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Forum - a lot of people click the name of the thread and that takes you to the first post.

LikeNet.ca - New Site that Pays You to LIKE Stuff!

Being the first poster helps. ashokia - 3 posts above someone did look at the first post and guess whose link they used yours. Yeah.

flowerangel - your site has been super helpful - people do get referrals and that's great to see.

I have a few PMs from people who would like to be on a list.

Anyone else like to be on the list of people who still need referrals to get to 5?

Just post here or PM me.
    Last edited by Giving-Small; Sat, May 5th, 2012 at 10:52 PM.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They are directed to the first unread post usually, so if they have not read the thread, they should go to the first page of it

Its hard to tell how having my likenet link in my signature is impacting my other sites as referrals for both have been slower for me lately
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Just $0.04 for a daily bonus today.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

0.26 here
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I like the idea, I'm not sure on the exact execution. I'm stuck at 1 referral, but like Superpoints I haven't been working very hard at increasing that number.
    Giving-Small likes this.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I updated the first post to let people know that there are several people who need referrals to please use the links in their signature. Once you have the list finished, please PM me or post it here and I will update the first post again. Is there a way to link specific posts from people? So if someone clicked on the link for Giving-Small it would take them to her post and give them direct access to her siggy? We're not allowed to put referral links in posts, but I've seen people put links to other pages/posts on the site a lot?

$.45 on the button for me. I'm up to $28.11!
    tvwatcher, Giving-Small and RedEng like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashokia View Post
    I updated the first post to let people know that there are several people who need referrals to please use the links in their signature. Once you have the list finished, please PM me or post it here and I will update the first post again. Is there a way to link specific posts from people? So if someone clicked on the link for Giving-Small it would take them to her post and give them direct access to her siggy? We're not allowed to put referral links in posts, but I've seen people put links to other pages/posts on the site a lot?

I think you can quote their post. Click on the post# and then copy their link. To add a direct link to it, just type it in like it is in your Signature with the < a href > thing and use the post link.
    Last edited by floweredangel; Sun, May 6th, 2012 at 01:46 PM.
    ashokia likes this.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

.28 cents on the bonus code today. To earn that same amount at swagbucks on the tv would take...... tried a few times to
    figure it out and my brain is just not doing it. But, I am thinking it would be at least almost an hour...... way easier to earn
    on likenet right now. I still have one referral and have almost $11. Great site!
    tvwatcher and floweredangel like this.
    Earn $50 a month with swagbucks

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shellylynn31

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Ashokia - you are so super. Even if you do this one day a week.

Okay here's the list so far - and I'll keep adding as people PM me. They need to either have their referral link in a signature post I can link to or on their about page.

You can just copy and paste my list to your first post .. it'll link to there's directly.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Ashokia -- thanks so much.

I'll post the list with links to a post by them with the link in the signature or to their About page with a referral link.

You can just cut and paste it in.

Off to create the list.

Quote Originally Posted by ashokia View Post

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Likenet has great offers that pay well. You need anywhere from 1 to 5 referrals to access them.

You can help Likenet.ca members get a referral by using their link to join.

And then we'll try to help you do the same.

Once you sign up with one of these PM me and I'll add you to the list too.

Click here to join Likenet.ca - pick someone on this list.

Jump ahead to see updated list of people who need referrals

See next post Tips on Getting Referrals

Last edited by Giving-Small; Tue, May 8th, 2012 at 09:11 PM.
    maliha44 and RedEng like this.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Tips on Getting Referrals

First and foremost, we all have to reach out to our own networks. The list above is a helping hand. So here are some ideas on how to find referrals. Keep in mind that the person that uses your link to join needs to have a Facebook account.

1. Ask your friends, family, co-workers to join and verify their account. Only "verified" referrals count.

2. Add your special referral link to your signature file on Smart Canucks. Go to Settings (top menu). Scroll down to box on left hand "My Settings" click "Edit Signature". On SC we can have 2 referral links in our signature

Your signature shows up when you post.

Post useful deals, coupons etc on the forum and some people will appreciate what you've posted, and see your referral links.

Fact: Most readers of the Likenet.ca are members already so other threads have more opportunities.

3. Post on twitter and facebook. Share what you are earning and doing and how it's working. It may be on the 10th post someone will decide to give it a try.

4. Belong to other forums - post your link if it's allowed.

5. If you have a blog, write some posts about Likenet.ca and share information there plus you're referral link.
    6. Flowerangel has a facebook page where you can post referral links for all their money-makers sites. See her signature here for the link to her facebook page.

7. Say a special thanks to Ashokia who has agreed to post the list of people needing referrals on the first page of this thread. Sometimes people read the first post and say thanks to the original thread starter by using their link, so Ashokia is really doing something extra - ordinary so give her some rep, likes and PM's.
    tvwatcher and floweredangel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Some updates from LikeNET.ca's Facebook page.

Hey everyone! For legal reasons we converted LikeNET to a points system - but don't worry your balance is still at the same value!

We also brought back the lucky and super lucky buttons - no need to buy ecards.

The raffles and 50/50 are also back to normal

I'm super busy building a business portal for likenet - to be released this week - but my team will have new opportunities to launch on Monday.

Also - we are officially going to add 1 survey a day + a daily bonus poll ... Send in your poll suggestions on the forum, we'll select one each day - if we pick yours you get 250 points ($2.50)!
    Last edited by floweredangel; Sun, May 6th, 2012 at 03:42 PM.

Page 27 of 101 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread Information