User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (90%)

So, I go often to Niagara Falls, NY. but never think about getting coupons etc. So does anybody here know of any great sites where I can get coupons for the US and a forum similar to this where I can know what stores have the great deals.

Addition to that: Where do you shop when going to the states?

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, I love, love, love shopping in the states!
    #1 on my list absolutely is Macy's! Then any PrimeOutlet store, then Kohl's (madly in love with Kohl's!), Ross, Marshalls and some Bealls, since they can be very different area to area...Have fun shopping!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (90%)

I usually just go to the Niagara Outlet Mall on Military trail but I am looking for better deals than that! and this time I want to try and do some grocery shopping too

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I usually buy a Sunday Paper from Detroit (Since I live close and they sell them here.) If you live near the falls - you can probably get a Buffalo or Niagara Falls US Sunday paper - they have the flyers in them. Then I check out DealSeekingMom.com - that`s how I first learned about couponing. You can click on a store - I usually study Walgreens and CVS - or a grocery store like Kroger - and they have a list of ``scenarios`` of how you can combine instore deals with coupons - I have several ``loyalty``cards that allow me to get the instore deals. Kroger, for example has ``double coupon``days when they``ll double coupons less than a dollar. Have fun! That reminds me - I have to pick up a Detroit paper tomorrow because, coincidentally - We`re going to Niagara Falls soon.

Good Luck!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (90%)

Thanks for the advise, I'm surprised that I couldn't find more threads on this topic

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I usually buy a Sunday Paper from Detroit (Since I live close and they sell them here.) If you live near the falls - you can probably get a Buffalo or Niagara Falls US Sunday paper - they have the flyers in them. Then I check out DealSeekingMom.com - that`s how I first learned about couponing. You can click on a store - I usually study Walgreens and CVS - or a grocery store like Kroger - and they have a list of ``scenarios`` of how you can combine instore deals with coupons - I have several ``loyalty``cards that allow me to get the instore deals. Kroger, for example has ``double coupon``days when they``ll double coupons less than a dollar. Have fun! That reminds me - I have to pick up a Detroit paper tomorrow because, coincidentally - We`re going to Niagara Falls soon.

Good Luck!

LOL!! If ANYONE knows about cross-border shopping, it's our resident expert, Avon!!
    {{{{{jealous}}}}}...that they can "hop over" whenever they want.....spoiled brat....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (90%)

I tried to search for her but can't find her lol Ask her to hop over to this thread, we need her expertise :D

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

She posted just above you, Hon....: Avoncalling...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (90%)

Didn't see it lol sorry

Thread Information