User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Natalka

Thread: Bread $4.19/Loaf !

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Sent my son into the SS to use the B1G1 Dempsters coupon...the bread was $4.19 per loaf. That is just crazy...time for me to boycott Superstore. KD at $2.19 a couple of months ago and now this...not worth my time or loyalty with these prices.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

I know it's horrible! I'm waiting for it to go on sale for $3 before I will use my coupon.

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

That's crazy! I choose to be family loyal, and go where the sales are these days. We just don't have the money to pay $4.XX a day for bread. Our deep freeze gets piled full of bread ever 4-6 weeks. Most recently, we took advantage of the GT anniversary sale and used coupons to bring the total down to 80 odd cents per loaf of D'Italiano. Is it my favorite bread? Nope, but it's bread and it does just fine for peanut butter sandwiches. And don't get me started on the cost of peanut butter.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jjwbuster View Post
    Sent my son into the SS to use the B1G1 Dempsters coupon...the bread was $4.19 per loaf. That is just crazy...time for me to boycott Superstore. KD at $2.19 a couple of months ago and now this...not worth my time or loyalty with these prices.
    Oh, I know what you mean - ours was at 3.99 when we used the BOGO coupon. Once in a while we will get the Country Harvest bread when it's 2.50 or 3.00, just for a change - mind you, I hope the Dempster's will go on sale once in a while - we got the Ancient Grains and Canadian ones and both were good.
    Other than that, it's back to bakery bread, which we can get for $1 per loaf and it's yummy! Yeah, it's white, but it tastes great!
    sarah_300c likes this.

Thread Information