Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: The "Other Money": What's in YOUR Wallet? *Closed - Use 2013 Thread*

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice View Post
    WOW...you're doing good!

lol thanks! It's not as much as some others on here and I've been collecting for a few months now

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I made $20 PayPal with Superpoints, $10 PayPal from Swagbucks, $10 Paypal from webperspectives, 4 movie passes from HBC, $100 in PC GCs for transferring prescriptions to Superstore, $20 from Airmiles for Sobey's, free 15lb bag of cat food at Global Pet food - a $55 value (buy 8, get 1 free), "$15 from icoke" (traded cineplex movie passes or GC cause we don't have Cineplex here and there is nothing else on there). Received Finish MIR today $10.37, have $25 cheque coming from 10 minute market research phone survey, waiting on $10, $15, $30 MIR for computer parts my fiancé purchased. Holy moly, that is a lot of other money!

And I have lots more close to redeeming on Swagbucks (almost $10) SuperPoints (around $4) and LikeNet ($17 in two weeks in absolutely no time per day!!) if you want to sign up with LikeNet please use my link in my signature
    Insane likes this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Wow, Alicia, that's fantastic! I have a question - I have about $55 credit at Amazon.ca that I got from Swagbucks but I've been looking for things on Amazon that I want and haven't been able to pick anything yet. Soooooo - What can you pay for with PayPal besides e-bay stuff? Can you give me examples, all you gurus? Please and thanks! (I'm almost at another $50 on swagbucks.)
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Wow, Alicia, that's fantastic! I have a question - I have about $55 credit at Amazon.ca that I got from Swagbucks but I've been looking for things on Amazon that I want and haven't been able to pick anything yet. Soooooo - What can you pay for with PayPal besides e-bay stuff? Can you give me examples, all you gurus? Please and thanks! (I'm almost at another $50 on swagbucks.)
    etsy
    Granger likes this.
    Join Swagbucks Free amazon gift cards just for searching the net! Clickhere.
    TRADE LIST.... need to update sorry!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I don't use ebay or etsy - I transfer it to my bank account It's my Christmas fund, but then not limited to Amazon/Ebay. If you're under $150 it costs $0.50 to transfer to your bank account, but if you save it up to above $150, it's free to transfer it over. I know it costs more points to get paypal (on swagbucks at least) but I think it's worth it because then if I see something I want for my fiance/parents that I can't easily get on amazon I have the option to Also, since it's not sitting in my bank account until I transfer it over at Christmas I am less tempted because I don't use PayPal for any online purchases. Hope that helps avoncallingu!
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Since the beginning of this year, I have redeemed $575 in free merchandise -- used AirMiles, GCs from Swagbucks and SuperPoints, SDM Optimum Points, Sobey's. Since joining SC last year, I have become so much more aware of the various points available and how to redeem and use them wisely. And SCers taught me about Swagbuck and Superpoints. Now I have to check out LikeNet that Alicia mentioned above.
    AmberLab and Insane like this.
    Earn money back when shopping on-line by going through the Ebates site. Use my referral link below.
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=p162PRHFagw%3D
    Earn SwagBucks -- get stuff free! Use my referral link below.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kristeven

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I'm sorry to be a dolt but I'm STILL not understanding HOW it gets into your bank account. When I go to Swagbucks, for example, I don't see any link from their Swagstore that would lead to putting into a bank account - or does it get to your bank account through PayPal? This would be so much better for me that trying to find something I like on Amazon or e-bay. I like your idea of putting it away for Christmas. We have a trip coming up in the fall, and I'd much rather save the $$ for that.
    So can you help a very confused SCer?
    AmberLab likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I'm sorry to be a dolt but I'm STILL not understanding HOW it gets into your bank account. When I go to Swagbucks, for example, I don't see any link from their Swagstore that would lead to putting into a bank account - or does it get to your bank account through PayPal? This would be so much better for me that trying to find something I like on Amazon or e-bay. I like your idea of putting it away for Christmas. We have a trip coming up in the fall, and I'd much rather save the $$ for that.
    So can you help a very confused SCer?
    You would chose paypal from swagbucks and it would go to your paypal account. Then you would add your bank account to your paypal account and transfer your money from paypal to your bank. Hope that helps
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Thanks Scrapbooking Oasis - I'll give it a try. That's great!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Thanks Scrapbooking Oasis - I'll give it a try. That's great!
    no problem

they are pending pick up but I sold 8 cloth diapers =$80
    $10 SuperPoints coming this week
    AmberLab likes this.

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

for me:
    more amazon.ca codes from swagbucks and superpoints.
    sold carpet on kijiji for $300(brand new with underlay)
    AmberLab likes this.
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just got my MIR cheque from the Finish Quantum MIR. The max was supposed to be $8.49, I thought.My cheque was for $10.12!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavingYourHardEarnedMoney View Post
    Just got my MIR cheque from the Finish Quantum MIR. The max was supposed to be $8.49, I thought.My cheque was for $10.12!
    I think it was $8.49 retail plus postage and tax though it wasn't well articulated... I got $10.37 I believe.
    Last edited by alicia; Tue, May 8th, 2012 at 07:53 PM.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    I think it was $8.49 retail plus postage and tax though it wasn't well articulated... I got $10.37 I believe.
    yes that's what it was - hopefully mine comes soon too!

4 of the 8 diapers I sold were picked up so that's $40
    Other 4 are supposed to be picked up Thursday

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

The best thing about that Finish MIR is I bought it on a 20x event, with a $3 off coupon... So would have been $7 "off" with points and coupons on a $12 (yeesh, SDM prices with tax) item, and then got $10 back... So I definitely made money on that deal.
    scrapbookingoasis likes this.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information