User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 2012

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuktu60 View Post
    I feel bad for Aubry - she took a beating from Arsenio but she is such a spoiled brat and maybe she will see it when she watches the shows back at what an arrogant little twit she can be. I couldn't beleive how much Arsenio lost it after the board room - he really let loose. It was so out of character for him.
    Sadly not, she was tweeting about him being a bully last night and claiming that NBC's editing makes her look like the bad guy
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I don't think Arsenio should have been getting so personal about Aubry, but she definitely deserved most of the comments she got in the boardroom from him. He was very accurate about her personality and how selfish she is. No doubt she is talented and creative, but she doesn't know how to share and be part of a team.

And I can't wait to see the real Theresa come out. She's like a different woman right now. She isn't really impressing me right now.
    Natalka likes this.
    Wanna get prizes and gift cards just for surfing the web?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tuktu60

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I HATE AUBREY!!!!! she is SUCH a snake!!!! she twists and twists..she is like a mean girl....i really feel bad for penn always being attacked...i was a huge clay fan on AI but can you say VENDETTA MUCH?

oh i was a fan of dee but he had it coming.he was gone a whole episode for his hand (not his fault) but that was the beginning..i hope penn stands up for himself..

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, man, I was so worried Clay was going to get the boot - but I'm also sad Penn got fired.
    Should have been Dayana - not fair that it was based on 'this one' task, because for other boardrooms, it's been based on past/future as well.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i'm just afraid that she's going to coast all the way through to the final..
    warning: cynic alert - do you think that trump is not firing her because of the miss universe connection?
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

He generally doesnt like when people are brought in when the people said they were good though, although typically that move ends with the PM being fired for doing it
    Natalka likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I was sad to see Penn go, but he didn't really fight in the boardroom much. I don't think he won any money for his charity? I liked him and I thought Dayana should have went first just because she has been in the boardroom so many times.
    Natalka likes this.
    Wanna get prizes and gift cards just for surfing the web?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tuktu60

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

and she is finally gone
    Natalka likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thank goodness she's out the door - what a piece of work she is!

And Trump saying after she left, how wonderful she was, she is bright, she'll go far, has a good future - gah!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Well he can't really say 'you just put equal rights back 50 years proving that women are there just to look pretty'
    Natalka likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I missed the show.. I didn't hate the girl but I'm not sad to see her gone

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I was glad to see Dayana going - she wasn't the smartest bulb in the box but she did have a language barrier and she is pretty young. I was tired of seeing her and Lisa fighting, but mostly I was tired of seeing Lisa blowing up and getting emotional and getting so personal with Dayana. I would like to see Lisa trying to do Spanish Celebrity Apprentice. I think Dayana did as well as she could and she was there alot longer than I thought she would be.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Teresa gone first, no surprize there.
    After the final four interviews, Lisa's gone - and I'm surprized they didn't do the second firing this last show... I'm not really sure who I want ultimately fighting in the final, though! Maybe Clay and Aubrey...?

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Teresa gone first, no surprize there.
    After the final four interviews, Lisa's gone - and I'm surprized they didn't do the second firing this last show... I'm not really sure who I want ultimately fighting in the final, though! Maybe Clay and Aubrey...?
    I like Arsenio but I don't really think he has the creativity and leadership to pull it off without being realllllly carried through by strong team members. So yeah, that leaves Clay & Aubrey as the best of the worst.... I don't dislike them but IMO their personalities just don't even come close to last year's finalists.
    FallenPixels likes this.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Aubry and Clay sometimes just go with their ideas though where Arsenio thinks it through a little more so he has a chance depending on task
    ~ ~ ~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information